Author Topic: Historical Reports & Citations from Books  (Read 25375 times)

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Historical Reports & Citations from Books
« on: June 08, 2008, 11:29:46 PM »
I was looking through some old UFO books [in 2007] that I have in my library and I was able to find what may be an actual descriptions of the Drone craft reported in 1960. by Rolf Telano.

The book I refer to is a compilation of four books. One of these books is "An Extraterrestrial Statement" and was previously printed as "A Spacewoman Speaks" by Understanding Publications Co., 1960

Part II

An Extraterrestrial Statement...pages 9-93 (by the space alien)

Chapter Four.

The "Saucers" Page 38 (the alien is speaking here circa 1954)

(4). " A doughnut-shaped craft, about 125 feet outside diameter by about 36 feet thick, with a hole about 25 feet in diameter in the center. They are used only when complicated scientific observation of some nature is required. Due to the large amount of test equipment which they carry they have become known as "flying laboratories". They use an "electro-magnetic drive" and are not likely to be seen by your people except on comparatively rare occasions."

Page 40 (the power source[for the Drones] is described by the space alien)

"The "electro-magnetic" drive obtains its power by cutting the natural lines of force to a planet. The action is much the same as that of your electrical generators. The craft are oriented on the magnetic meridians in such a manner that a small electron beam will drive them. They can cross the meridians or travel at an angle to them in a manner similar to that used by your sailboats when "tacking into the wind". This form of drive can obviously only be used over some planetary body, but this body does not necessarily have to be on your vibrational level."

Page 41

"Both the diversion field and the "electro-magnetic" form of drive create an ionization of the air above and around them...........In some of these cases the actual craft may have been operating slightly above the visual range of the Adamic (earth) peoples, and only the corona discharge could be seen by them"

This information is in the book "The White Sands Incident" by Dr. Daniel Fry...Horus House Press printing 1992 (first printing was 1954).

The book contains more information about the doughnut (we now call it the Drone) shaped craft and how it operates as described by the space alien woman in 1954.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 04:44:51 PM by Douglas »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: Historical Reports & Citations from Books
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 11:32:18 PM »
Historical Drone Sightings - 1800s & 1900s

These quotations are from the book "Flying Saucers Have Landed" by Desmond Leslie & George Adamski, 1953.

Some of these are from the days before airplanes, so the person is doing his best to describe what he sees in the sky. Come to your own conclusions as to what these sightings are. I believe they are early Drone reports......but that is just MHO.

1836... January 12th. Cherbourg, France. A large luminous vessel
hangs over the city. It rotates on its own axis and seem to have a hole in the centre like a doughnut.

1845...May 11th. Signor Capoccci of the Capodimonte Observatory, Naples, Italy. He sees a number of shinning disks flying east to west, some are star shaped and others have luminous tails.

1849...Gais, Switzerland. Some had what appeared to be wings.

1855...August 11, Petworth, Sussex, England. It has spokes like a wheel: 'stationary rays' projecting from it. Visible for ninety minutes.

1871...August 29, France. Formations of highly complex objects, some round, others many sided. some of them hover , then move on.

1874...Oaxaca, Mexico. An immense 'trumpet-shaped' object...four hundred and twenty feet long hangs in the sky for six minutes, swaying gently.

1883...Zacatecas, Mexico. Circular objects with projecting streamers or rays.

1952.... Greenfield, Massachusetts. A large rotating ring, thirty feet in diameter, with the sky visible through the centre. After several seconds it appeared to be composed of two separate four-foot wide rings five feet apart. It followed the earth's contours.

1952...Ontario, Canada. One huge, revolving, ring-like object with a clear center (resembling a bicycle tire on its side) stayed in the sky for four minutes. It was a bright bluish white ring. It appeared to be without a centre.

1952...Los Angeles, California. Object resembling a sharply pointed star and when seen sideways had a sharply pointed rudder. It dived, climbed, and manoeuvered for twenty minutes.

1952...Saskatchchewan, Canada. Disk-like object had a tail like a kite.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 11:37:52 PM by Douglas »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 11:35:04 PM »
More  corroboration from various books.

1952..Contact by 'automatic' writing.  Page 79.."The Flying Saucer Reader"..Jay David.

"There are ships that look like tubes; craft that are round with an opening in the center; and triangular craft."

1947..The Maury Island Episode.    Page 193

"In June 1947, Jackson said, his crew his son were on patrol boat patroling near Maury Island, an island in Pudget sound.
Suddenly everyone on the boat noticed six "doughnut-shaped" objects, just under the clouds, headed towards the boat.
They came closer and closer, and when they were about 500 feet over the boat they stopped. One of the doughnut shaped
objects seem to be in trouble as the other five were hovering around it.  They were close and everybody got a good look.
The UFO's were about 100 feet in diameter, with the "hole in the doughnut" being about 25 feet in diameter.  They were
silver in color and made no noise.  The next morning a mysterious visitor told them to forget about what they had seen".

1952..Inside The Spaceships".   Page 60...Adamski

"Also inside this room was a robot instrument which I was cautioned not to describe.  I had noticed a miniature version of
this robot in the Scout (craft).  I would have liked to stop in this room for closer observation of all of these....machinery and
instruments and to have been permitted to ask questions, but this priviledge was not permitted."

1959..Michigan's "Flying Bird Cage"...Page 132...Menzel...."The World Of Flying Saucers"

"....a man and his wife noticed a strange craft hovering in the sky....the UFO was elongated with a dome on top, something
like a bird cage.....the object seemed to be twenty to thirty feet in diameter...."

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 04:47:05 PM by Douglas »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 01:07:47 AM »
Thank you very much for that research! 
 ;D
Absolutely essencial material to have on hand here. 

Offline Kaelos

• Full Dronie
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 09:18:16 AM »
Very usefull research!
Thanks Douglas!

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 03:38:03 PM »
More ground covered and more knowledge gained.  Let's not forget Ezekiel's Wheel within a Wheel.
Excellent Info.
Thank you, Douglas
IC
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Offline Diouf

• Administrator
  • Major Dronie
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »
Hi Douglas,
Thank you for this !  :)
Do any of your books have drawings or pictures?

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 12:08:44 AM »
Hi Diouf and friends:

I don't think that any of my books have illustrations.  But the quotes from the books do give almost exact dimensions of the larger drones.  I have posted those citations above.

The quotations from these books also give info on how the Drones are powered.  Also posted above. 

When I began my research I had no idea I would find so much information on the Drones.  Of course, they called  them doughnut shaped ufo's in the 1950's.

The space alien woman stated that people of this planet are not supposed to see these craft.  We now know that they are 'cloaked'.  The top 'bird-cage' rods are the cloaking device and the long arm is used to orient the craft with the north pole of any planet that has a magnetic field.  Imagine a compass.

On the Chad craft you can clearly see the hinges that are attached to the upraised curving legs.  I assume these hinges lower the legs so that the craft has a base to stand on when it is in the mothership.  Adamski reported tht he saw the remote controlled craft on the mothership but he was NOT allowed to look closely at them or write about them in his many books.  Now we know why!

The whole  history of these Drones is that they are  Secret invisible remotely controlled craft that are here from another race of aliens to do scientific studies of this planet and that humans are NOT supposed to see them [except on rare occasions].

[linda Howe has all of my research info as we have been in communication on several occasions.]

Big surprise for the space aliens:  We now see them and we have photographed them.

The Chad and Ty [and others]  photos are the most detailed photos of UFO ever to be seen by the general public.

When I saw the Chad  and Ty my jaw dropped about two feet.  Awesome!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 09:31:16 AM by Douglas »

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 02:18:11 AM »
On the Chad craft you can clearly see the hinges that are attached to the upraised curving legs.  I assume these hinges lower the legs so that the craft has a base to stand on when it is in the mothership.  Adamski reported tht he saw the remote controlled craft on the mothership but he was NOT allowed to look closely at them or write about them in his many books.  Now we know why!

One of the many Drone models we constructed shows this standing on lowered legs.  Sometimes, when we were designing our models, we had the feeling something was helping us along.  Strange and silly idea!
IC
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 02:54:00 AM »
Nice.  Can you direct me to the pictures of this model
with the lowered legs?  Thanks...........Doug

Offline BigFnTuna

• Full Dronie
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 03:22:24 AM »

One of the many Drone models we constructed shows this standing on lowered legs.  Sometimes, when we were designing our models, we had the feeling something was helping us along.  Strange and silly idea!
IC

Lev, You see that on the Chad drone?  I see it on the Ty drone...  The "cage" looks like it could open outwards, IMO...   Just curious  :)

Tuna

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2008, 05:15:11 AM »
Douglas, we will post the images here.

Tuna, yes we have thought of the same thing, especially if all the other rings decouple from the main ring.
IC

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2008, 05:32:51 AM »
Yes, Tuna, that would be great to post the drawings.  When you enlarge the hi-res  Ty picture you can clearly see that each leg has a hinge.  I forget how many spokes there are....maybe eight or so.  The design is absolutely elegant and one can see that it would last for hundreds of years without malfunction.  The hinges are like interlocking knuckles. There also appears to be some sort of stiff wire or rod that would be a stop or brace mechanism when the legs are lowered.  Way cool design.  Form and function to perfection.

Yes, it would appear that the legs open outward!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 09:32:48 AM by Douglas »

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2008, 05:27:10 PM »
When we became interested in the Drones, we started making models.  None were meant to be exact copies.  One we made, was supposed to be more like an actual Dragonfly with many parts and movable parts.  This is it below.  We positioned it in a landing mode to see what the appendages might look like if used as landing struts.  This model was loosely based on the BB Drone, but our Dragonfly version of it.  The tail, we reasoned, might also fold up for storage.  This Model also has a cage under it but not for landing though that is a possibility.  The image with the appendages down and tail up started to look more like a scorpion.  This model has much detail, but still does not meet the detail of the BB Drone.

IC

Offline Diouf

• Administrator
  • Major Dronie
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 02:21:03 AM »
The whole  history of these Drones is that they are Top Secret invisible remotely controlled craft that are here from another race of aliens to do scientific studies of this planet and that humans are NOT supposed to see them [except on rare occasions].

Thank you Douglas for all these  informations from your books. That's great !  Have you read anything about how the drones (yours or the newer ones) affect humans ?