Author Topic: NUFORC Report S78411  (Read 3432 times)

Offline Ipsy

• Senior Dronie
NUFORC Report S78411
« on: August 03, 2011, 06:13:43 PM »
Occurred : 10/13/2010 17:30 (Entered as : 10/13/10 17:30)
Reported: 10/16/2010 6:17:34 PM 18:17
Posted: 11/21/2010
Shape: Cross
Duration:~1.5min
Strange gray object spotted in my small town

I was heading home from work on Wednesday, October 13th 2010 on what was earlier, a rainy day. When the evening came around, the sky was beautifully clear and blue. I was driving, 10 and 2, and looked over my left shoulder. I was heading West bound. I saw something in the sky and passed it off at first. I took another look over and it was still there. I continued to observe it for roughly a minute. It was stationary and I was just WAITING for it to move. Since it wasn't moving I figured I would get my cell phone out of my pocket and video it. I turned my head toward the road to concentrate on driving, pulled out my cell phone, turned on the camera, and the object was gone. It was shaped sort of like a cross. The center was more of a thin oval. There was a small protrusion on the top of the object and a protrusion on the bottom that was about twice as long as the one on top. It was VERY low to the ground. Probably about 200 yards from me, and 80! -100 feet in the air. There is little to no air traffic in this small town. We have a couple of bright yellow crop dusters, and they're hard to mistake.

((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous; provides no contact information. PD))

The Leviathan

Re: NUFORC Report S78411
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 06:24:23 PM »
Another interesting report and seems reminiscent of the Drones.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: NUFORC Report S78411
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 06:45:50 PM »
Occurred : 10/13/2010 17:30 (Entered as : 10/13/10 17:30)
Shape: Cross
Duration:~1.5min
Strange gray object spotted in my small town
I was heading home from work on Wednesday, October 13th 2010 on what was earlier, a rainy day. When the evening came around, the sky was beautifully clear and blue. I was driving, 10 and 2, and looked over my left shoulder. I was heading West bound. I saw something in the sky and passed it off at first. I took another look over and it was still there. I continued to observe it for roughly a minute. It was stationary and I was just WAITING for it to move. Since it wasn't moving I figured I would get my cell phone out of my pocket and video it. I turned my head toward the road to concentrate on driving, pulled out my cell phone, turned on the camera, and the object was gone. It was shaped sort of like a cross. The center was more of a thin oval. There was a small protrusion on the top of the object and a protrusion on the bottom that was about twice as long as the one on top. It was VERY low to the ground. Probably about 200 yards from me, and 80! -100 feet in the air. There is little to no air traffic in this small town. We have a couple of bright yellow crop dusters, and they're hard to mistake.

I would say it was a Drone.  Nothing in the report leads me to think otherwise.  This planet is being observed and monitored by an extraterrestrial  race and has been for over two thousand years. Isaac stated that we have caused Drones to crash and that is how we obtained the objects seen on the concrete floor in the Inventory Photos he posted in 2007.imo.   Thanks for posting. Excellent research, Ipsy.

Douglas
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:50:13 PM by Douglas »