Drone Research Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Drone Research Team website..

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Historical Reports & Citations from Books  (Read 10637 times)

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: Historical Reports & Citations from Books
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 07:57:19 pm »
For Diouf:

I don't recall any information about how the Drones affect humans but I am going to reread all of the books again and see if I can pull out some more info for this great site.  I'll post all of it.

As I said before there is some info that I have not posted. 

Douglas

leviathan

• Major Dronie
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 11:48:13 pm »
Lev, You see that on the Chad drone?  I see it on the Ty drone...  The "cage" looks like it could open outwards

Quote from Tuna

This could be part of the function of the cage.

A simple look at the possibilities.
IC
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 12:03:33 am by leviathan »
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 12:03:00 am »
Yes, Leviathan....that's looks correct to my understanding of the landing base for the Drone.    Thank you for posting the drawings.  We're making progress!

I would also suspect that the landing legs would multiple functions. 

BigFnTuna

• Full Dronie
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 08:58:32 am »
Lev, You see that on the Chad drone?  I see it on the Ty drone...  The "cage" looks like it could open outwards

Quote from Tuna

This could be part of the function of the cage.

A simple look at the possibilities.
IC

That is nice, although a different setup then what I thought originally.  I imagined that the four legs that you have dropped, would have stayed connected at the top and all 8 legs would disengage from the bottom circle to balance the craft...  I have the program "blender" if anyone would like to send me a quick tutorial ;)

Tuna

majicbar

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 09:14:55 am »
I'm sure that the cage is not a landing device. Remember the witness in Oklahoma at sunset  "June 2003 - Hartshorne, Oklahoma backyard [ 030708 Earthfiles ]",
watching the "Ty" type drone with the segments of this cage opening up and closing throughout the sighting. Given the arrangement of this cage and the probe device that exists in its center, it is my belief that these are parts of the cage are some kind of dynamic accelerator that shapes a charged field that is beaming down into the ground some kind of neutron or gamma ray probe looking for a mineralization that can be exploited for some exotic use in prospecting.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 09:41:03 am by majicbar »

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 09:14:11 pm »
Yes Maj, I also agree that the cage is some sort of detection device but one can clearly see the hinges on the bottom of the arms  of the cage.  There is even a very clever 'stop block' on the hinges.  This 'stop block' would lock the arms when they are lowered so that it would not travel further.  The 'stop block' rests on the ring that is on the bottom of the 'cage'.  There is nothing really all that original about such a mechanical device.  I've seen them on all kinds of earthly machines and doors.

It would be intuitive logic that there would be some way to land the device.  I don't feel that it would just lie on it's side.  It have to be able to land anywhere if they so desired and the arms would be a very stable stand to rest it on.

majicbar

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 04:31:22 am »
As I see it the drone docks with something like a large drum, which is open and thus allows the core of the drone to still function while in flight. Way back when there was a drone video CGI which had a drone taking off from the tarmac at some base, an this seemed all wrong to me. The hallmark of all flighted vehicles and even birds is that there is a "ground effect" as the flight gets within a certain distance of the ground. Thus I think we are on track to say that there is some way that these drones "land". If the "cage" were some landing device, then why not on the "Chad" and Rajmann1977" drones? Again I think that this cage device is part of a scanning remote sensing device and it opens and closes its arms to shape this scanning field, just as radio antenna are positioned on the earth to shape their broadcast footprints. I each case if the drone were to "dock" with a open drum shaped reciever, then there are tabs to catch unto this drum and firmly land the drone and keep it on the ground.

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2008, 12:19:07 am »
"Iím probably in some government file someplace because I ordered the Roswell Report online. You can have a file on yourself too.  Just click here.  I work at PARC, where we actually get to use a lot of the technology that our government got from the small greys in the abductee-for-flying-saucer swap that followed Roswell.  I also encountered evidence of alien visitation on my trip to Eastern Europe ."

Doug here:

Reproduced above is a quote from the actual resume of Keith Edwards PhD.,  who worked for PARC Research in Palo Alto, CA.  I wrote him an email about this last year and his reply was that the remark about the ET technology was a joke.

Well, Keith, you aren't fooling me.  You are a PhD. and guys like you do not joke around on your official resumes that you post on the Internet for everyone to read.

In fact, Keith, you repeated the same remark on SEVERAL of your resumes that you posted.  I copied them all to my files.

ET artifacts are being studied by university labs and industry.  This is a FACT.

Keith is now a resident professor at a university.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~keith/

His most recent resume curiously is missing that little 'joke' about Alien  technology.  Hmmmm.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 02:35:18 am by Douglas »

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2008, 12:27:57 am »
Email - 2007 From Keith Edward  PhD., Professor, Georgia Tech

"Hello all,

First off, apologies for the delay in getting back to the many mails
I've received over the last few days; I've been on vacation and am
just catching up with my email.

I have to say, the rash of email I've received has caught me somewhat
off-guard.  I want to let you all know that I'm not the "Isaac" many
of you have asked me about.  The comments on my website about "using
alien technology" were meant to be something of a joke.  Xerox PARC,
where I used to work, had a reputation for working on advanced
technology projects; that, coupled with my interest in Roswell lore,
led me to post that comment on my page.

I'm sorry for any confusion this caused.  I wish you all the best of
luck in your search!"

Sincerely,
Keith Edwards
Associate Professor
Georgia Tech

Doug here:

Copied above is the email that Keith sent to me.  Anyone can see that his excuse is very lame.  "Somewhat of a joke"....sorry Keith, I don't buy it.  You did work on alien technology...I know it and you know it.  We all know it.  But I can understand that you were caught 'off-guard".  Who wouldn't be!

College professors don't really care if this stuff is all supposed to be TopSecret. 

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2008, 12:41:08 am »
 "I got doctorized at Georgia Tech in the venerable discipline of computer science. My old home page has been slowly rotting, but you can visit it to inspect the remains.

From there I moved on to Xerox PARC [ed. he worked there for nine years], where I'm a senior member of the research staff, and get to play with a bunch of the technologies that our government got from the small greys in the abductee-for-tech swap after Roswell.

In earlier past lives, I worked at SunSoft, Sun Microsystems Labs, and the now-defunct Olivetti Research Center (all on internships), and a bunch of places as a consultant, including the now-defunct NeXT Computer.

Going all the way back, I was born in Fredricksburg, Virginia, and grew up in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I'm a leo and my favorite color is blue."

Doug here:

Here is a copy from part of another Keith Edwards, PhD., resume.  And  again we can see the so-called joke about working on ET  technology.  In fact, Keith is not joking, he is bragging.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 12:45:06 am by Douglas »

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2008, 10:02:26 pm »
http://www.iamuniversity.ch/Venus

Here is a link if anyone is interested in who may operate the drones.

Also below is a quote from this website page. Note the next to last sentence.

I only offer this as information...not as fact.

"They are basically using seven different types of UFO ships, besides the mother ships that transport the smaller craft. Five of these carry crews while two are robotic in nature. Two of the craft are crescent in shape that resemble a disc from which a bite has been taken out. Another one is cigar shaped and is about 100 feet long and 25 feet wide. Another type of craft is doughnut shaped. The last three are spherical or ball-shaped in nature."

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 10:05:18 pm by Douglas »

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2008, 10:21:11 pm »
Here is another quotation from the "space beings" that may operate the Drones:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/otof/otof12.htm

"Many of you have seen our 'advance guard' already. You have met us often in the streets of your cities; but you have not noticed us. Some, however, do 'sense' us! When we speed through your skies in the traditional vehicles, you are amazed, and those of you who tell of what you have seen are ac-counted dupes and fools. Actually, you are prophets of your age, seers in the true sense of the word. You in Kansas and Oklahoma, you in Oregon and in California, and Idaho, Indiana, Maine, and Vermont--you who know what you have seen, do not be dismayed by what so-called 'authorities' tell you. Remember, many of them haven't seen what you have! Their faulty opinions are not based on actual experience.

"Can you imagine a material almost transparent to the rays of ordinary light, yet strong enough to endure the stress of extremely rapid flight? Look

p. 229

again at the Great Nebulae, and think of the construction of your own Milky Way Galaxy, and be-hold the Universal examples of what we have found to be the perfect shape for an object which is to travel through what you still fondly refer to as 'empty' space. Our Crystal Bells operate in their own Resonating Electro-Magnetic Field the same as all celestial bodies do. Your own Saros is nothing but a huge space craft. We can travel the so-called 'speed of light' and faster, but actually light does not travel; Light Is!

"If we chose to remain unseen, we could do so easily and, in fact, we have done so almost without exception for hundreds of years. No one sees us unless we want to be seen! You must now become accustomed to our shapes in your skies, for one day soon they will be familiar, friendly, and reassuring sights.

"One of our very ancient prophecy legends says: "To the apples we salt we return." Some of you understand what this means. Long ago we knew what would take place on Saros and we knew that we would have to come down and dwell with you to accomplish certain objectives. Many of us have only recently arrived on your world and were brought here by space craft from our respective homes in this System and other systems. Our Confederation is large, but unfortunately, there are those of other worlds who are not here in the name of the Infinite Father. They are intruders!

"Many of us came centuries ago, and especially

p. 230

during the last part of your nineteenth century. Some of you are our direct descendants. Some of you were incarnated back into Saros from other planets and only recently have you begun to realize who you are and what your true purpose is. You are one with us and must prepare to meet the work ahead of us all. You are the 'apples' we 'salted away' until we had need of them. That time is now here. We have returned! However, all the 'seeds' have not matured; some have rotted. Therefore, some of you because of certain conditions will never know who you are. We are all space beings since all life is spiritual in essence and inhabits space. We are all the Creator's children; we are brothers and sisters.

"All of our people now on your planet are working toward the new order of things shortly to en-gulf your world. We are Knights of the Solar Cross. De you understand this? If you do fail, as other worlds have failed, then we will know what to do. The Council-Circle 7 has completed its work here, and matters have now been turned over to the Universal Tribunal. You will soon notice even stranger changes begin to take place in your world: unbelievable changes to you.

"Recognize us for what we are; we are here! We are a Confederation of many peoples working in Eternal Light. Our love and light to all of you. May our Infinite Father guide you always. For my brothers, I am, 'One Who Serves'."

Presented for information purposes only.  Make up your own mind as to it's truth.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 10:27:08 pm by Douglas »

Endzone

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 09:09:42 pm »
Truly provactive! And it feels like it holds many truths in my heart.

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 11:01:16 pm »
I thought I would repost Dr. Edwards 2007 email again for your information, word analysis and comments.

He sent this to me after I emailed him concerning his resume comments about working on  "alien technology that we got from the grays".  He tries to wiggle out of his remarks but spectacularly fails to do so.  In fact, his remarks about 'alien technology' are still alive and well within his public resume.  Did he work on alien artifacts?  Its obvious that he did.  Happy weekend all.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello all,

First off, apologies for the delay in getting back to the many mails
I've received over the last few days; I've been on vacation and am
just catching up with my email.

I have to say, the rash of email I've received has caught me somewhat
off-guard.  I want to let you all know that I'm not the "Isaac" many
of you have asked me about.  The comments on my website about "using
alien technology" were meant to be something of a joke.  Xerox PARC,
where I used to work, had a reputation for working on advanced
technology projects; that, coupled with my interest in Roswell lore,
led me to post that comment on my page.

I'm sorry for any confusion this caused.  I wish you all the best of
luck in your search!

Sincerely,
Keith Edwards
Associate Professor
Georgia Tech

Nemo492

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2008, 11:09:23 pm »
http://ovnis-usa.com
The only motivation for the DRT is finding the truth.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 6.928 seconds with 20 queries.