Drone Research Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Drone Research Team website..

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Historical Reports & Citations from Books  (Read 10440 times)

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: Historical Reports & Citations from Books
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2010, 04:52:36 am »
Here is an excerpt from Dr. Keith Edwards' resume that he posted on the Internet.  He removed part of it after I emailed him in 2007.  Here is proof that he worked on alien parts that the US Government has in it's possession.

The excerpt:

"I got doctorized at Georgia Tech in the venerable discipline of computer science. My old home page has been slowly rotting, but you can visit it to inspect the remains.

From there I moved on to Xerox PARC, where I'm a senior member of the research staff, and get to play with a bunch of the technologies that our government got from the small greys in the abductee-for-tech swap after Roswell.

In earlier past lives, I worked at SunSoft, Sun Microsystems Labs, and the now-defunct Olivetti Research Center (all on internships), and a bunch of places as a consultant, including the now-defunct NeXT Computer.

Going all the way back, I was born in Fredricksburg, Virginia, and grew up in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I'm a leo and my favorite color is blue."

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 01:07:41 am »
Case Number:   29471
Log Number:   US-06102011-0003
Submitted Date:   2011-06-10 02:29 GMT
Event Date:   2011-06-09 20:20 GMT
City:   Oakdale
Region:   California
Longitude:   -120.8471545
Latitude:   37.7665947
Shape:   Other
Duration:   00:02:00
Distance:   100 feet or less
Visibility:   Clear
Weather:   None
Entity Type:   None
Vallee Index:   CE1
Description:   

I was coming back from a poker tournament with a friend and the sky was still bright. I saw something in the air about 60-100 ft. I kept looking and couldn't figure out what it was, it stayed in the same spot and as we were getting closer to it coming down the highway (Mariposa rd.) toward Stockton from Oakdale I kept looking at and saying Do YOU SEE THAT APRIL? DO YOU SEE THAT? It was NOT a balloon, or weather balloon, or a chinese lantern or a model airplane or a regular airplane or a helicopter, my mind couldn't wrap around it because I have NEVER seen anything like it. It looked like a large jellyfish with a round top, something around the middle and large wavy things that hung down as it hovered that came to a point at a wide angle. It did not have any lights, and it was a dark grey color, not shiny or bright or mult colored at all. We turned around to try to catch it on video on our phones, I don't think we were successful because we didn't see it again. Shortly after we turned around a jet flying very low passed by very near where we saw it, going very fast. I have never seen anything like this in my life! Oh, and we didn't hear it make any sound which was weird. We scanned the entire sky looking for it again, in the fields, on the side of the road, everywhere, and it was gone! POOF!! I was so scared I didn't know what to do, but thought I should report it. The crossroad where we turned around at was Wagner rd. We saw the object, THAT WAS DEFINITELY A UFO right above the road above a cow farm on our left. I can't think of anything else that I remember, but I drew a picture of it after we got back into town.

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2011, 02:04:44 pm »
This report is copied from Earth Files dot com:

6)  Subject: RE: Oltissis and Alta
Date: July 9, 2011
To: Linda Moulton Howe <earthfiles@earthfiles.com>

Thank you, Linda, for the fascinating Oltissis report. Wonder if there is any link to Alta of ancient Atlantis?

Btw, I also saw one of these drones back in 1994 which led to me being harassed. I actually didn't know anything about drones at the time. I only saw this strange, spiky UFO while driving down Midlothian Turnpike in Richmond, Virginia, with a friend.

I was a young, freelance writer at the time, so I thought I would write a newspaper article on the UFO. I naively contacted the Richmond Times-Dispatch to speak with the writer of another UFO story (there had been several UFOs spotted in nearby Goochland County at that time), and when I told them that I wanted to talk to someone about the UFO story they had run, they immediately patched me through to an "official" of some sort, who began grilling me about the UFO that I had seen. I told him that I wasn't interested in speaking about the UFO I saw; I only wanted to speak with the guy who wrote the original story about the Goochland UFO. But the official-guy ignored my request and continued grilling me about the spiky UFO (“was it as big as my thumbnail at arm’s length, etc.”), which weirded me out to the point where I finally hung up on him. The next morning black helicopters began buzzing my house just above the treetops.

Prosopon

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2011, 01:35:44 pm »
ERROR -REMOVED BY AUTHOR
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 01:37:02 pm by Prosopon »

ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2011, 02:12:30 pm »

Thank you, Linda, for the fascinating Oltissis report. Wonder if there is any link to Alta of ancient Atlantis?

Btw, I also saw one of these drones back in 1994 which led to me being harassed. I actually didn't know anything about drones at the time. I only saw this strange, spiky UFO while driving down Midlothian Turnpike in Richmond, Virginia, with a friend.

I was a young, freelance writer at the time, so I thought I would write a newspaper article on the UFO. I naively contacted the Richmond Times-Dispatch to speak with the writer of another UFO story (there had been several UFOs spotted in nearby Goochland County at that time), and when I told them that I wanted to talk to someone about the UFO story they had run, they immediately patched me through to an "official" of some sort, who began grilling me about the UFO that I had seen. I told him that I wasn't interested in speaking about the UFO I saw; I only wanted to speak with the guy who wrote the original story about the Goochland UFO. But the official-guy ignored my request and continued grilling me about the spiky UFO (“was it as big as my thumbnail at arm’s length, etc.”), which weirded me out to the point where I finally hung up on him. The next morning black helicopters began buzzing my house just above the treetops.
Hi Douglas, Thanks for posting this. The "Buzzing Helicopters" this person reports reminds me of an incident that happened to me in the summer of 2010. I was cutting grass in my front yard on a beautiful summer morning. I had just stopped the mower to add fuel when i heard a loud roar off in the distance. I turned to see what it could be and in an instant over the treetops traveling at at incredible speed was a huge black B1 LANCER bomber. as it came past, it turned on its side and was close enough to the ground that i could see both the pilot and co pilot in the cockpit and make out small details of the entire aircraft. I could not have been any higher than maybe 200ft off the ground when it passed over my head. I could actually feel the jet blast as it passed. I was SHOCKED to say the least. There were and are NO B1 Bombers stationed at any AFB base anywhere in my area. I think it was one of the first and most intimidating warnings from the Government to me to not peruse any public discussion of my Drone Experience. A real attention getter for sure. Just thought i would share this with everyone in light of this persons report.

Ted

ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2011, 02:39:11 pm »

Hi Douglas, Thanks for posting this. The "Buzzing Helicopters" this person reports reminds me of an incident that happened to me in the summer of 2010. I was cutting grass in my front yard on a beautiful summer morning. I had just stopped the mower to add fuel when i heard a loud roar off in the distance. I turned to see what it could be and in an instant over the treetops traveling at an incredible speed was a huge black B1 LANCER bomber. as it came past, it turned on its side and was close enough to the ground that i could see both the pilot and co pilot in the cockpit and make out small details of the entire aircraft. It could not have been any higher than maybe 200ft off the ground when it passed over my head. I could actually feel the jet blast as it passed. I was SHOCKED to say the least. There were and are NO B1 Bombers stationed at any AFB base anywhere in my area. I think it was one of the first and most intimidating warnings from the Government to me to not pursue any public discussion of my Drone Experience. A real attention getter for sure. Just thought i would share this with everyone in light of this persons report.

Ted
   Edited for poor spelling :)                                                                                                         

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.512 seconds with 20 queries.