Author Topic: A crude comparison of the drones  (Read 11406 times)

Offline RoH

• Newbie Dronie
A crude comparison of the drones
« on: June 23, 2008, 07:43:20 PM »

Made this in photoshop, just to see a crude comparison of how big the BB-Drone was next to the other drones in the Chad cell-phone image.

Offline RoH

• Newbie Dronie
Re: A crude comparison of the drones
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 02:14:20 PM »
The Docking Drone... 8)

My first comparison of the drones did not look right, the BB drone looked like it should be larger.
So I made a new one, with the Isaac "Q3-85 Inventory Review" as the reference for the size of the BB Drone,
and with the "spike-modul" on the Raijman Drone as the link to the size of the Chad drone.

Then when I looked at the drones, side by side, I saw that the Chad Drone could fit inside the "cage".
This is just a thought, but maby the BB Drone is indeed the mother-drone, and that the smaller drones can
dock for what ever reason... fuel, energi, information exchange... 

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
Re: A crude comparison of the drones
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 07:10:32 PM »

I had never really thought that we might be looking at the Drone's Mother-ship until I saw the RoH comparison.  Look closely at the one ring with a tail!
IC
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Offline knowhow

• Full Dronie
  • Retired Engr'g Mgr, programmer, pilot,musician
Drone Comparison
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 02:56:10 PM »
RoH
That is a great idea to put several of the drones together.  Why not blank out all the background and fill up a screen with all the drones that are different? Apparent aerodynamic banking might be a good topic all alone towrds the analysis of how these things maneuver.
knowhow