Author Topic: Defence mechanisms  (Read 3781 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Defence mechanisms
« on: June 24, 2008, 06:07:17 PM »
It occurred to me that the drones may require some defence mechanism, if not for just defending against attacks but also for travelling about and preventing micrometeorites from drilling holes in the craft while in space, or from birds flying into the craft on Earth.

A few "similar" craft have been described as being metallic or smooth, but still having the teardrop/sperm shape with tail. Almost as if it was a drone cloaked in something. Sperm shaped, Crab shaped, Cam: metallic.

From PACL document page 3:
 ... A prominent example is the seemingly impenetrable field, of controllable diameter and attenuation, surrounding the craft that protects it from weather conditions and the surrounding environment, as well as debris, and, unsurprisingly, ballistic weaponry.

I am trying to guess exactly what a craft like this would look like that was protected from so many things. would the field be invisible, if so, it would not be protected from LASER weaponry. Also, if it was protected from ballistics, what does that mean? would a bullet bounce off or be absorbed or passed through, or disintegrated?

What makes most sense to me is that this protection field would reflect anything away from it, including light and matter. This would take on the appearance of a reflective surface, either mirror like or if not smooth, it would appear white. Any energy hitting the field would be reflected right back out. and to reduce internal heating, any energy converted to heat inside the field may be expelled outwards making the object appear to glow, like an orb, or like the glowing drone reports

It might be possible that the drones activate this field only when moving at high speed to avoid being bombarded by debris or birds, and while performing other duties close to the ground and relatively stationary, the protective field can be safely turned off.

Here is a composite graphic I made a while ago:

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: Defence mechanisms
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 06:50:10 PM »
I've often wondered if the crackling sound reported by the witnesses could be from insects hitting the force field like a bug zapper.

majicbar

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 03:54:59 AM »
To avoid discharge to the Earth the probable voltages on the drone's surface are less than 100K volts, probably no more than 50K volts. The popping sounds and the sparkeling reported near the drones could well be insects which are being cooked by this voltage. Good point.

Offline TimeTraveler33

• Founding Dronie
    • Scientific Technology Research
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 05:35:05 AM »
Excellent theory, that explains why most UFO's travel in fleets of white orbs.

I noticed from YouTube many UFO's recorded by passengers on-board commercial jetliners are often white, glowing and blurry-shaped ellipses. And they often appear flying along side jetliners many miles away.