Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 104025 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
VonStern Magazine
« on: July 02, 2008, 04:43:59 PM »
VonStern Magazine: July 2008:

http://droneacademy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=Drones&action=display&num=1215012558

The Drones of California and Quantum Physics

--VonStern

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 01:03:07 AM »
VonStern Magazine September 2008 Issue:

http://droneacademy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=Drones&action=display&num=1220655964

The Large Hadron Collider

« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 01:04:49 AM by EVS »

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 06:35:49 PM »
For everyone who is afraid of being consumed by a black hole created in the Large Hadron Collider (CERN) don't worry.

A black hole is the aftermass of a giant star collapsing into itself, leaving a "singularity" which is the mass of the collapsed star times almost infinite. And compressed into a very heavy substance, not ever seen by any scientist, only calculated theories by the very same. Not observed in realtime either, but it has values that is staggering even for Universe norms.

That cannot happen at CERN, as almost no mass is created in the "Big Bang" experiment. We are talking about the very small - the atom within the atom, so to speak. Even if a singularity was to be created, it still will remain in the very small cosmos, and therfore never would be able to "create" the same amounts of energy that is needed to create a "real" black hole. We simply cannot create such enormous amount of energy here on Earth.

What will occur, is what we see in the very small, has some grid that can explain why and how "real" black holes are created in the Universe. NOT in the Large Hadron Collider, it's merely a sort of microscope, from where we learn.

No worries, I'm sure no "black holes" (they actually are the physisist way to explain lost matter) produced by mankind are able to destroy our Planet.

As for what more exotic findings that come from the experiments, no one knows...but I'm quite sure it does not harm any of us living here on planet Earth today, and in the future.

EVS

This is a hilarious video wide spread on the Internet, It is something that cannot happen, but very fun to watch:

Black Hole on Earth 10/9/2008: THE END OF THE WORLD (?)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 02:16:44 AM by EVS »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 08:27:58 PM »
Thanks, Erik,  for posting the video.  Cool.

The only 'black hole'  produced by the Cern machine is the bottomless pit that a ton of money was thrown into for this very dubious and probably useless experiment. 

DOUGLAS

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 08:58:05 PM »
There is nothing in current science that says the "drones" aren't real. Despite serious aspects of debunking, no serious evidence of the "Dragonfly Drones" has emerged.

The witness's photo's may have been manipulated and twisted, but the originals still was recognized by "Isaac", and as his statements now are more and more made plausible, why are we (some) still suggesting it's all a clever hoax?

If assumptions rule, all we know about fission and fusion today would be in the questions among scientists.

Some still try to defy just that.

What is known today as fact.

The difference is only what is confirmed.

The most reliable witnesses has now confirmed that aliens have been here:

Astronauts, that long held their tongue, has openly stated that there are "aliens" among us here on Earth...and still it's denied utterly by naysayers.

Oh, this planet is truly unique. I'm actually going to fall in the hands of the contactees and mediums that says that the aliens will state their affairs on October 14th.

Why not? If we're to trust the naysayers, we are alone in the Universe.

Truth is: We do not know!

So, it's still unknown....and the debate lingers on....

I'm not "on the fence"...I believe that life exists everywhere the conditions allow it. (In Memory of Jens Martin Knudsen, now late astrophysisist of Denmark, who was determined in finding fluid water on Mars).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jens_Martin_Knudsen

I would like to see a concrete evidence of explaining the extraterrestrial presence here on Earth, or the opposite evidence presented in form of undeniable evidence explaining why it's not!

EVS

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 05:16:11 AM by EVS »

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 10:59:19 PM »

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 12:12:55 AM »
Intervention from some where?
L E V I A T H A N
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Endzone

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 01:22:44 AM »
Funny thing is Lev, I bet that actual scenario has run through many minds since the shut down. ;)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 05:29:57 PM »
Could it be that there's a reason why we shouldn't find out the origin of Our Universe?

And are we not "allowed" to know....and who's to say why?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with safety. It has to be limitations to what we can learn from this experiment showing the birth of the Universe.

Interesting, either way.

EVS

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 07:17:07 PM »
The CERN "accident" seems to have been worse than 1st reported.

Also the SUN is not cooperating as it is supposed to.  Do you suppose intervention again and if so by who or what!

The precise interaction of the SUN, EARTH, MOON System is what makes this planet habitable for the Human population.  I will leave it at that.
L E V I A T H A N
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2008, 08:41:23 PM »
http://droneacademy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=DISC&action=display&num=1222284926&start=0#1222284926

One Life, One Destination

As all humans has looked at the Moon and sometimes wondered what lies beyond...we all are seeking the truth of Our Origin:

Some thinks that the Darwin explanation is the only true way, and others follow the Bible way, the Holy Creation.

Either way, no evidence has been confirmed.

As we look into the very smallest of the matter You and I are built of, the atom within Our cells, giving life on this planet...we really do not know the origin.

One God above All:

All matter is created for the human race to develope (See the "Anthropic Principle") would mean that we should end all science dedicated to excactly the search for the origin of the Universe, as it was created for Us and given Us to prosper and be underlayed this God.

Nature:

If all origin of life is originated by coincidence, we should widen Our search to enrich Our understanding of how this came about.

Result:

What we all seek, is the truth about Our heritage as Humans.

How we come about it is irrelavant, how we determine the answers is everything to the common man.

If we didn't live in a strongly enlightened World Society, how much would spin off to the public? And is it nessesary? The less one know, the less is needed to fear.

Showing the "Doomsday Mashine" (The LHC) as a way of making the way for the "Planet Niburu" and coupling that to the present inactivity of Our Sun, makes a giant wave of believers of ending of the World a step closer to this belief.

However, all this is just a simple answer to what happens in Our lives, as present inhabitants of this Earth, as many civilisations before Us asked themselves the same questions. Only, they didn't have the maschinery to "prove" these theses to be true.

We are presently holders of an answer that was asked in Our far ancestors lives, and shouldn't we make the attempt to look into excactly that, if the means are present?

Just some scientific way of blending in, maybe changing Our beliefs. And ofcourse debatable.

EVS

« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:36:38 AM by EVS »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2008, 09:29:11 PM »
The CERN machine will prove nothing.  It's a total waste of time and money.

The celestial authors of the Urantia Book state that even at the Universal Father's [God] residence on the Isle of Paradise there are NO records of the beginning of all creation,  which was thousands of billions of years ago.

DOUGLAS
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 09:30:42 PM by Douglas »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2008, 09:37:20 PM »
The CERN machine will prove nothing.  It's a total waste of time and money.

The celestial authors of the Urantia Book state that even at the Universal Father's [God] residence on the Isle of Paradise there are NO records of the beginning of all creation,  which was thousands of billions of years ago.

DOUGLAS

So, Douglas - you are satisfied and seek no further answer as to how it came about that you and I now inhabits this planet? And perhaps finding an answer within Our lifetimes?

That is absolutely a qualified answer, and we actually do not need more to live life at it's fullest the time that is Us given here on Earth. Proving my point.

Thanks

Some would give it a go on finding the truth about Our origin, but as you stated maybe funded in another way.

EVS

--o0o--

http://www.skepdic.com/urantia.html

http://www.truthbook.com/index.cfm?linkID=14  (Entire book, even has a listen function)

http://www.religioustolerance.org/urantia.htm
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:41:33 AM by EVS »

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2008, 01:55:03 AM »
Be aware that they are working on a much bigger machine.  The ILC (International Linear Collider) which will be a straight line collider with a beam from each end meeting in the middle.  It is proposed to be 31 miles in length.  This machine will take the LHC findings and put them to use!

It is good to see a forum where a person's ideas are truly welcomed for discussion and knowledge.
L E V I A T H A N