Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 127356 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 03:40:46 pm »
Be aware that they are working on a much bigger machine.  The ILC (International Linear Collider) which will be a straight line collider with a beam from each end meeting in the middle.  It is proposed to be 31 miles in length.  This machine will take the LHC findings and put them to use!

It is good to see a forum where a person's ideas are truly welcomed for discussion and knowledge.
L E V I A T H A N

You could't be more right. A debate is a place where differencies of opinion comes forward. Otherwise it would be argumenting. Mudslinging does not help the positive outcome of a debate.

If I have an opinion that differs from others, I present it in a non offensive way, and if I have hit a nerve somewhere, hopefully there will be a response.

I'm quite sure Douglas wouldn't throw mud at me for stating my belief, if I present it, we're just as good buddies as ever (I hope! ;D). I just might have a different opinion that the one he has. The difference is, that I respect Douglas in his belief.

Some out there should stop and think a bit before slinging mud towards anyone, it just might be a much wider forum would pay attention if one's opinion is presented in a more positive way.

In addition to that, some new things has developed worldwise, at least at SETI:

http://droneacademy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=LIFE&action=display&num=1222421871

And in the Cropcircle department:

http://droneacademy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=CRP&action=display&num=1222423497

Now, if you wish to share your thoughts regarding some of this, I'm sure it'll be welcomed both here at the DRT and of course at

http://droneacademy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=DISC

Have a nice weekend, sceptics, believers and fencesitters.

EVS

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 03:54:11 pm by EVS »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 04:16:26 pm »
No problem, EVS.  My opinion is that the collider is not a good science project.  That's just an opinion that I hold.  Nothing personal is meant towards anyone . 

I am all for science research into the the origin of everything.  Again, it's just my opinion that some areas of research aren't going to achieve the desired results.  Maybe I will be proven wrong.  Time will tell.

On that same note, there are some Forum members that have ideas about the Drones that I disagree with and others that I agree with.  People have posted  on both sides of issues.  As Lev says that what the debate is all about.  Nothing personal is intended.

I used to think that the Alien Autopsy film, circa 1995,  was 100% true but now I have some serious doubts about the authenticity of parts of it.  I may end up with egg on my face. :)  Oh well.

DOUGLAS

Be aware that they are working on a much bigger machine.  The ILC (International Linear Collider) which will be a straight line collider with a beam from each end meeting in the middle.  It is proposed to be 31 miles in length.  This machine will take the LHC findings and put them to use!

It is good to see a forum where a person's ideas are truly welcomed for discussion and knowledge.
L E V I A T H A N

You could't be more right. A debate is a place where differencies of opinion comes forward. Otherwise it would be argumenting. Mudslinging does not help the positive outcome of a debate.

If I have an opinion that differs from others, I present it in a non offensive way, and if I have hit a nerve somewhere, hopefully there will be a response.

I'm quite sure Douglas wouldn't throw mud at me for stating my belief, if I present it, we're just as good buddies as ever (I hope! ;D). I just might have a different opinion that the one he has. The difference is, that I respect Douglas in his belief.

Some out there should stop and think a bit before slinging mud towards anyone, it just might be a much wider forum would pay attention if one's opinion is presented in a more positive way.

In addition to that, some new things has developed worldwise, at least at SETI:

http://droneacademy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=LIFE&action=display&num=1222421871

And in the Cropcircle department:

http://droneacademy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=CRP&action=display&num=1222423497

Now, if you wish to share your thoughts regarding some of this, I'm sure it'll be welcomed both here at the DRT and of course at

http://droneacademy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=DISC

Have a nice weekend, sceptics, believers and fencesitters.

EVS

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 06:04:27 pm »
I stand reassured.

Thank you Douglas  :)

EVS

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 08:22:59 pm »
What surprises me, is why no one here is asking themselves the most core question? Why are we here? Why do we see these "Drones"? And why is it now? So many questions...and no answers.

I must admit, that it is somewhat philosofical questions, and the majority are afraid to look like fools openly expressing just that.

I can tell you, that even the scientific world are now narrowing their search to include "less likely" (in their terms) ideas as it seems that plausible explanations might not be so far "off", as earlier believed.

The more we learn, the more earlier dismissed thoughts are up for trial.

Provided it has scientific relavance, of course.

Lots of "scientific relavance" is present here at DRT.

Never underestimate your idea, best is revealing any idea that comes to mind.

It then can be proved or disproved, but never loose the urge to ask.

EVS

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:09:01 pm by EVS »

Offline spinnewise

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 10:07:22 pm »
There are more devices on our planet that may produce unexpected side effects.
For example the Z-machine.
Or the most powerful magnet on earth (100 Tesla!)
which is located in Germany near Dresden:
http://www.fzd.de/db/Cms?pOid=10363&pNid=245&pContLang=en
If we would draw a map with diagrams of those machines would it look like another LAP?
Spaceship Earth may be approaching her destination.
Still looking for gorillas

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 12:32:12 am »
What surprises me, is why no one here is asking themselves the most core question? Why are we here? Why do we see these "Drones"? And why is it now? So many questions...and no answers.

Isaac says it was likely accidental.  The decloaker was given to us (US scientific/military only?) but does not understand why and given by a faction that may not be the same as the drones came from.
Much like the technology in these crafts themselves, the device capable of remotely hijacking a vehicle's clacking comes from a non-human source too. Why we were given this technology has never been clear to me, but it's responsible for a lot. Our having access to this kind of device, along with our occasionally haphazard experimentation on them, has lead to everything from cloaking malfunctions like this to full-blown crashes. I can assure you that most (and in my opinion all) incidents of UFO crashes or that kind of thing had more to do with our meddling with extremely powerful technology at an inopportune time than it did mechanical failure on their part. Trust me, those things don't fail unless something even more powerful than them makes them fail (intentionally or not).

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 02:07:35 am »
Trust me, those things don't fail unless something even more powerful than them makes them fail (intentionally or not).

I believe this is true of all supposed crashes of the Phenomena we call UFOs.  They crash for a reason other than any human interference.
L E V I A T H A N
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 04:41:03 am »
The Roswell crash occurred not long after the introduction of RADAR that had circular polarization. If, as I believe, that UFO's shape the atmosphere around them by microwaves, (and thus are able to fly without heat or sonic booms), then we may have crashed their craft by accident and they had not yet learned to fly with this new RADAR adaptation. I'm also sure they quickly adapted to this, yet we may have adapted a directed microwave weapon from this as well. Perhaps this then precipitated a meeting between the aliens and us to forestall an escalation in confrontations between the aliens and us.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 11:40:15 am »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2008, 11:50:29 pm »
http://droneacademy.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=Drones&action=display&num=1224282125

VonStern Magazine October Issue (2008)

Full Disclosure Of Extra Terrestrial Intelligent Life Is Forthcoming In Near Future

EVS

Happy birthday, Spinnewise!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 11:29:54 am by EVS »

Offline spinnewise

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 08:55:33 pm »
Thank you EVS.
A whole lot of interesting stuff to read you have on your site.
Thank you for this too.
Still looking for gorillas

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 07:30:43 pm »
Thank you Spinnewise.

If you all have the time, please take a look at the youtubes at my frontpage:

http://droneacademy.conforums.com/

And tell me if you see what I see....

Is it a Drone fighting the wind, and is it similar to the Stephenville sighting?

Could it be the nozzles of a Drone emitting force? Or?

EVS

Ps: Onthefence, you are very good at capturing stills from youtube videos, please have a go on these 2 videos.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 07:39:48 pm by EVS »

EVS2

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2008, 06:24:44 am »
I apologize for the deletion of the Drone Academy.

It was just too much for me to maintain, as I will need to spend alot more time with my family in the future.

I knew I needed to cut back my Forum activities at some point.

Thanks,

EVS2

Offline Diouf

• Administrator
  • Major Dronie
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2008, 05:42:13 pm »

Good to have you back EVS2 :)

EVS2

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2008, 05:00:31 pm »

Good to have you back EVS2 :)

Thanks, Diouf - glad to be back among friends  ;)

EVS