Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 137338 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2012, 01:29:29 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-domain_reflectometry

Time-domain reflectometry or TDR is a measurement technique used to determine the characteristics of electrical lines by observing reflected waveforms.[1] Time-domain transmissometry (TDT) is an analogous technique that measures the transmitted (rather than reflected) impulse. Together, they provide a powerful means of analysing electrical or optical transmission media such as coaxial cables and optical fibers.

Variations of TDR exist. For example, spread-spectrum time-domain reflectometry (SSTDR) is used to detect intermittent faults in complex and high-noise systems such as aircraft wiring.[2] Coherent optical time domain reflectometry (COTDR) is another variant, used in optical systems, in which the returned signal is mixed with a local oscillator and then filtered to reduce noise.[3]

The amplitude of the reflected signal can be determined from the impedance of the discontinuity. The distance to the reflecting impedance can also be determined from the time that a pulse takes to return. The limitation of this method is the minimum system rise time. The total rise time consists of the combined rise time of the driving pulse and that of the oscilloscope that monitors the reflections.

Curtesy of Onthefence
EVS
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 01:46:59 am by EVS »

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2012, 03:09:55 am »
In our quality control department we would use the TDR to verify that the internal circuits were of the correct dimensions, we would occasionally find a printed circuit board that would fail the TDR, but still check out when measured in cross section. I'd rather trust the TDR than the visual inspection in our lab. The NAVY caught us falsifying tests and we lost our DOD contracts for 6 months. They let us back in the game, but I think we still were cheating somehow.

Every morning my pacemaker makes a measurement of the ICD's leads TDR and checks to be sure that if needed the leads will perform as required. It is nice to know how really good the designers are to check it's performance before it is needed.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #212 on: July 03, 2012, 07:40:03 am »
As TDR might relate to the CARET case, Isaac says:
  "They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself, at least in the presence of a very specific type of field."
and
  "The forms of the shapes, symbols and arrangements thereof is itself functional."

So, we have something whose shape is related to a desired effect on a field.

A field can easily can contain waves as in the case of the field produced around a radio transmitter.

So, with the TDR, we have a real world example of a shape (length of wire) being used to affect a field (signal) .

In the case of the LAP, such a wave/field, like a radio wave, applied to a complex conductive surface will also create a series of internal reflections whose values may resonate to add or subtract or perform other mathematical functions depending on the shape of the conductor.

By slightly altering the source signal generated (the field), you could activate different shape patterns. In a way, you have a parallel processing computer whose function can be altered by applying a coded signal in the form of a field.

You may recall from viewing images of the Big Basin drone, these shapes are not simply printed with one colour. It is possible that the shapes and letters are printed with various conductors and insulators.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #213 on: July 03, 2012, 08:06:06 am »
There is some new hype being generated about the possible discovery of the Higgs Boson subatomic particle:
Higgs boson buzz hits new high

Others have brought up the similarity of this image to parts of the LAP in the past. From the above article is an image of proton-on-proton collision in the LHC:

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 10:04:39 pm by onthefence »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2012, 01:20:28 am »
To add:

Sure, the similarity between the LHC and the LAP now seems to match!

The LAP can now be known as a 2D image of similar 3D images that show what happens at CERN.

3D pictures, as shown by "onthefence" origin of the LHC printouts show that the LAP shows particle
collisions, and therefor sure isn't a work of "photoshop"!

However, the workings of the LAP is still a mystery, but now it is almost certain that it is similar to readouts of a particle collider, which again says that this all is coming very close to the truth.

If a "hoaxer" invented this, he would most likely be a scientist.

This shows new evidence.

The similarities of the LAP and the general way to show the deciphering of a particle event is very much the same.

---o0o---

The Higgs boson is found! It's in the mainstream news right now!

http://public.web.cern.ch/public/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/large-hadron-collider/9374788/Higgs-Boson-announcement-from-Cern-as-it-happened.html

Cheers,
EVS
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 10:07:12 am by EVS »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #215 on: July 05, 2012, 01:39:17 pm »
Some of these possibilities were discussed a while ago here:

With many links to similar images:
  http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=259.msg6038#msg6038

Discussion of Higgs Boson last year:
  http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=176.msg8142#msg8142

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #216 on: July 05, 2012, 06:37:29 pm »
From the posting by iamiamiam in 2009:
  "...hydrogen wavefunction"

You may find these similarities interesting:

Hydrogen wavefunction visualization
http://www.micalex.com/Definitions/Hydrogen-Wave-Function-Probabilty-Density.htm

Compared to these CARET reported symbols:

More details on wavefunctions can be found here:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wavefunction

Is it possible that the LAP symbols could be a schematic representation of atoms?

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #217 on: July 05, 2012, 10:35:55 pm »
A remarkable find. I must have missed this in 2009?  Good you remembered it.   It doesn't show anything conclusive but it is an indication that at the least there was a deep insight into this and the design was drawn from it or else it is a major coincidence.  But it is hard to dispute the similarity.

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2012, 11:18:05 am »
Wouldn't the characters that are shown in the example be a means of mediating with wave function then?  Especially if they are at the front and end of the other characters.  This illustration OTF I believe is a piece of the puzzle of what the LAP is supposed to be.  I'm talking about what it is supposed to represent even if it is not genuine as described by Isaac. 
At least this has a pretty good probability of being a clue to the function of what the characters on the LAP are supposed to do and to what.
Now we can assume that it is something to do with field mediation?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:02:25 pm by tomi »

The Leviathan

« Reply #219 on: July 07, 2012, 03:13:59 am »
Leviathan, they are afraid of you, you present the opposite thinking...hence the attack on your blog!
Please see this as an open inquiry to what you stand for
I stand for a truth that is not of necessity ours, but instead theirs.  The average "UFO site" is not for truth but for ego and a small income,  It has no useful reason to exist and will bring nothing new to the table.  These site consist of types fun to play with and maneuver, the truth would be death to their reality and personal paradigm.  They are far from the truth and destined to stay there.  The humor they have is easily pushed into ridicule and they fall father.  This is very good and benefits those who really need to know.  Preparation requires knowledge and the preparation I refer to will be a useful tool in what is to come.  If any are afraid of images, then surely they would be fearful of the real view and well they should.  The Higgs has been found before and never lost by some.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #220 on: July 07, 2012, 06:36:34 pm »
Leviathan, they are afraid of you, you present the opposite thinking...hence the attack on your blog!
Please see this as an open inquiry to what you stand for
I stand for a truth that is not of necessity ours, but instead theirs.  The average "UFO site" is not for truth but for ego and a small income,  It has no useful reason to exist and will bring nothing new to the table.  These site consist of types fun to play with and maneuver, the truth would be death to their reality and personal paradigm.  They are far from the truth and destined to stay there.  The humor they have is easily pushed into ridicule and they fall father.  This is very good and benefits those who really need to know.  Preparation requires knowledge and the preparation I refer to will be a useful tool in what is to come.  If any are afraid of images, then surely they would be fearful of the real view and well they should.  The Higgs has been found before and never lost by some.
L E V I A T H A N

The truth is a fragile entity, but this new observations sure shows that what we all have thought possible now might be within reach. Sure, some still think of this as a hoax, I for one do not anymore.

This is close to what we call "evidence" that the LAP is what "Isaac" told us...

Please come forward if you think I'm wrong, it doesn't take a Phd to figure these similarities out..

EVS
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:51:01 pm by EVS »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #221 on: July 07, 2012, 07:29:59 pm »
But I don't see how these representations prove anything except that they could be representations?

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #222 on: July 07, 2012, 10:06:42 pm »
But I don't see how these representations prove anything except that they could be representations?

I didn't say prove, but if this was a hoaxer's idea, he/she sure have gone a long way to do this, as it
is clear that he/she have at least some insider knowledge to create something like the LAP.

Once we know how to read the LAP as readout of atomic processes, I'm sure we'll find out if this is genuine or not.

The idea of connecting with alien technology might just be a way of using the only thing that is persistant in the universe, and
that might be the workings of the very smallest building blocks, the workings of the atom. Hence the universal language, maybe
what is written on the drones...

"Linguistic Analysis Primer" (LAP) might suggest this universal language, such as atomic understanding, which maybe IS the way of
interstellar/interdimensional communication? You tell me?

There sure has been much talk about this, but nothing conclusive has come forward to this day, if you ask me. Please elaborate
your thoughts, it would be interesting to know if you have conclusive ideas to bring forth?

Thank you for your reply,
EVS
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 02:02:32 am by EVS »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2012, 11:10:37 am »
It appears that the ilustrated example of the hydrogen atom wave probability is from;

The radial solutions of the Schrödinger equation of the hydrogen atom.

See this page:  http://users.aber.ac.uk/ruw/teach/237/shape.php

So.. it could be that someone was using Schrodingers equation examples as values in the LAP character set.  Or else it is pure coincidence it shows up in a corresponding example of nature in the LAP.  Each person's subjective opinion I suppose.

But the character set positions in the LAP are also set as operators similiar to a programming language called Brainf*ck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck

http://tinyurl.com/4f6mt

This was suggested to me by someone, I'm not all that familiar with programming languages  :) 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:17:01 am by tomi »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #224 on: July 08, 2012, 04:07:37 pm »
But the character set positions in the LAP are also set as operators similiar to a programming language called Brainf*ck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck

http://tinyurl.com/4f6mt

This was suggested to me by someone, I'm not all that familiar with programming languages  :)
Your friend's suggestion uses only eight language commands (which was chosen for minimal compiler size) compared to the LAP which uses about 54. Maybe by the standards of Extraterrestrials, 54 is minimal ;)

The "bracket style" characters in BF are unique instructions which do not have to be, and seldom are matched. In the LAP, the "bracket" and "start/end" characters are often matched pairs which implies a nested parenthesis model quite often used in language, mathematics, and programming. One use for brackets is to contain more detailed information/functionality.

Here is a typical nested parenthesis set from the LAP diagram:

Maybe your friend can elaborate on his suggestion.