Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 104023 times)

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #225 on: July 08, 2012, 05:37:16 PM »
Maybe your friend can elaborate on his suggestion.

I'm not sure I'd be better off asking for elaboration tbh   ;)

Is it more that it is called an esoteric type of programming rather than a tanglible?  I think the characters I was using as a reference were the ones at the beginning and end as operators and they almost appear to be in a fairly limited number to what we are seeing in the examples of the placement notation for the hydrogen atoms.

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #226 on: July 08, 2012, 05:48:25 PM »
Let me take full responsibility for both these suggestions as EVS wanted opinions.   

I'm seeing strong indications of the similiarity of the atom wave notations in the operating characters of the LAP.  For those who want to see this as an indication it can serve as a notational operater for wave function of some unknown field it can be so.
But it can also be a creation and it seemed to me that this form of esoteric language syntax could have been used.  And since I know ziltch about programming... it's the way I look at this case, taking this on board and bringing it up.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 05:51:33 PM by tomi »

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #227 on: July 08, 2012, 06:20:59 PM »
As I see it the waveforms make sense as they are set by quantum mechanics and I figure the drone would be using some form of quantum computer, which seems to logical that the computer would use these waveforms in its language. Our normal computers use bits of 0 and 1, on and off, which requires long strings of instructions in machine language. That would be highly simplified if one can use at least 8 bits in a "bit" rather than only 2 as in binary, this would allow much faster computing. Think of it like in our human languages, words are much faster than having to spell out every letter in the word first.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2012, 04:12:45 PM »
Researchers who have taken a saw and cut into the various parts of UFO's and I assume the Drones 'control' panels,  have found this:  The "brain" of these crafts appear to be a solid made of some  composite material or alloy.   There are no wires, printed computer panels or any parts.   There is just a solid piece of 'something' that uses these symbols on the surface to activate the solid.   

It's like opening up your PC and finding nothing inside but a solid piece of material with 'lettering' on the outside.  No motherboard, no hard drive, no microchips,  no fans....nothing but a solid block of something.

Somehow I feel we have a long way to go before we achieve this degree of sophistication.

Douglas

The Leviathan

« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2012, 04:57:48 PM »
I think I said this a long time ago.  This is even reported in ancient Egypt as to how certain things worked.  If you are designing on the quantum level (which they are) it would not only appear solid, but to us it would be as solid as anything we know.  These are not just better machines, but magic that shapes its appearance to what we can to some degree conceive.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 04:24:50 PM by EVS »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2012, 03:47:56 PM »
Ted passed me this link from a recent Coast to Coast AM show that you may be interested in listening to:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/07/16

Higgs Boson & Ancient Texts/ Inverted Spirituality
In the first half, authority on the teachings of ancient mystics, Peter Canova, talked about how the recent detection of the previously theoretical Higgs Boson particle bears similarity to how thousands of years ago, mystics described creation and the origin of matter. Physicists, he noted, suggest that as particles pass through the invisible 'Higgs Field' they slow down and acquire mass, which parallels the ancient Greeks' notion of the ether, a penetrating non-material field that filled the universe.

Coast To Coast AM - Higgs Boson & Ancient Texts/Inverted Spirituality - 07-16-2012

The Leviathan

« Reply #232 on: July 18, 2012, 02:31:54 AM »
IT IS THE ETHER.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2012, 11:32:35 PM »
Ted passed me this link from a recent Coast to Coast AM show that you may be interested in listening to:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/07/16

Higgs Boson & Ancient Texts/ Inverted Spirituality
In the first half, authority on the teachings of ancient mystics, Peter Canova, talked about how the recent detection of the previously theoretical Higgs Boson particle bears similarity to how thousands of years ago, mystics described creation and the origin of matter. Physicists, he noted, suggest that as particles pass through the invisible 'Higgs Field' they slow down and acquire mass, which parallels the ancient Greeks' notion of the ether, a penetrating non-material field that filled the universe.

Coast To Coast AM - Higgs Boson & Ancient Texts/Inverted Spirituality - 07-16-2012

Excellent post! I'll dig deeper into this, for sure! Thanks!

EVS

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2012, 08:13:08 PM »
I found the following short interview about the Higgs with physicist Dr. Giovanni Organtini to be quite interesting and informative:

Giovanni Organtini Answers About the Higgs and LHC
http://science.slashdot.org/story/12/07/24/1752238/interviews-giovanni-organtini-answers-about-the-higgs-and-lhc

From the interview:
In fact the Higgs boson provides inertial mass to particles. As far as we know inertial mass is something fundamentally different with respect to the gravitational mass: the first is responsible for inertia; the second is the source of the gravitational field. We have no idea about why the two masses are numerically equal. We do not believe in coincidences. There must be a reason for that, but we could not yet figure out it.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #235 on: August 31, 2012, 11:15:49 PM »
The hunt for the Higgs Particle in quantum mechanics - Brian Cox

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Model

Some explanation to all the questions asked  :D

For the interested forum, look to the LAP (Linguistic Analysis Primer) provided by "Isaac" and take a further look at it, it just might  be a form of particle physics that we yet have to discover? You tell me? It sure looks familiar to me, but since we haven't discovered as much today, it might be in our future to understand the LAP to it's fullests length. It might harbour much more information that we ever dreamed of existed!

EVS
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 10:47:48 AM by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 02:55:02 AM by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #237 on: September 18, 2012, 10:00:29 PM »
Sure we all want all reproduced in a laboratory, but when science reaches the full understanding
of the universal building blocks, sure some "paranormal" issues will intertwine, don't you think..

Somehow, all we know as particles and patterns of such, might relate to a universal code..

That is why we, you and I, need to follow this developement...as the scientific discoveries migth
have a side effect...somehow it might help proving the states of uncertainty that also are present in
"the paranormal world"!

Once we establish that the Universe holds unseen charts, we sure are very close to establish why
we as humans might harbour "special" visions, or predictable visions..as it might be a part of our
surroundings..nevertheless! Chew a bit on this..

Sure, particle physics is one thing, but the workings of the Universe might be another...!

If we take the model of two atoms knowing eachothers electrons state, even if undisclosed distance
apart, why not think it all adds up, we are all made of the same material, namely matter! So, we
are all a "mirror" of every single atom in our body...the other part is doing the same as we do, in another
part of this Universe? Sure, the way of exploring the tiny things might be the way of answering the very
big question, - who are we? We consist of an infinate number of particles, but who's to say that is what
we are? Do you know? I guess not! But the more we learn, and it cannot all be proven in a laboratory,
we are the "children" of the atom. That for sure is established.

EVS

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #238 on: September 24, 2012, 10:55:59 PM »
Something tells me, that true believers fight, even if the postulates are rising high for the opposite way
of thinking, the conservative inapt way - open your greatests resource, your free will to think in lanes
that is considered our greatests resource, your free will to think in lanes
that is considered "inappropriate" by many, and the reward will come, it sure will! Sometimes the truth
is overwhelming, but nevertheless it's the real and genuine truth, that no one can replicate in a laboratory!

This only happens when we understand the true workings of our inner selves, as when we open not
only the chemistry of our bodies, but also the atomic workings of our body. Somehow we know, but to
come this close to understanding how it all works is like finding our "God" which we then have in common
with all beliefs and all religion worldwide. This may seem scary, but the true answer lies in the discovery
of how all matter is made, and how we all are a part of evolution, made possible by the single atom,
which again harbours much more than what is found in science at this time and day. Sure, the Universe has secrets
that yet has to be discovered, but we as humans sure are coming close to explaining how all this came by.
If it coincidently happens in the year 2012, is left for you to imagine.

Just my thoughts, now I really have gone wild, you say - or have I?

EVS

PS: Knowledge like this was what made "God" throw out Adam and Eve from The Garden of Eden - do we dare to challenge
this? If we trust we must rely on that everything is created and made possible for Us all to explore, as we all are rejects from
the same garden, the answer lies in what we find out about this world, and how it all is working, that was the question asked
if we choose to believe in creation. Once established how (and especially why) we are here, we might reach the end of the long line
of searching that all thinking humanity has ever asked for. Question is, are we prepared for, and do we really need that? What
to look for, if we know it all? I sure don't know. But the research might just end at some point, have you considered that?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 12:33:10 AM by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #239 on: October 04, 2012, 09:43:51 AM »
NASA Scientist Says Warp Drive is Doable

http://www.space.com/6649-star-trek-warp-drive-impossible.html

My comment: Look how the warp drive has a ring similar to the drones to
obtain speed up to 10 times the speed of light - if this is true, it sure
opens up the discussion whether or not the drones are interdimensional or
more conventional crafts, allthough travelling in an unusual way yet to be discovered.

EVS
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:06:35 PM by EVS »