Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 132891 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2010, 04:01:15 pm »
Very good question, Ted!

The clarity of a projected image much depends on the way the projection is produced, and the "hardware" used. It also can be distorted by environmental changes, such as sunlight or rain etc. We know little about projecting images in a space with nothing but air, maybe the image would blur a bit when going near the edges just like a flatscreen TV. It certainly will be able to produce the "double-exposure" as you described earlier. That would point to "lumps" in a digital transference. Much like the sounds a damaged CD is making when played, or digital satellite TV transmission when a shower of rain passes nearby. This is caused by the way the digital receiver interpretes the signal, most receivers buffer signals (Data Buffering), and when a missing sequence occurs it jumps to the next in line, causing a "jump" in the sound/picture/image.

As we do not know the specific origin, nor the way the image was produced we can only make our best guesses. And still, it might not be a projected image at all.

It also depends on the technology used, and It's quite uncertain how an extraterrestrial technology responds to Military "tests" if this is what takes place in this case.

I have a strong feeling that what you saw was a test to see if the technology was working in a way that later can be used for several Military purposes. This could point to that the work "Isaac" was part of, still are undergoing such use. This is ofcourse my opinion only. ;)

EVS
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 09:09:09 pm by EVS »

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2010, 05:07:24 pm »
Ted, Distortion could also be a result of EM interference with the metamaterial cloak or anti-gravity technology... without further data, we simply will not know.

I've been aware of the 3d image projection tech shown by EVS for quite some time... and I'm wondering if this is a result of the back-engineering efforts described by Isaac in the PACL report ;)

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2010, 10:34:18 am »
Here's another 3d projection display system embedded in a photo-refractive polymer:

http://www.physorg.com/news194082035.html

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2010, 11:25:17 am »

Isaac's work in development?

http://future.wikia.com/wiki/Claytronics

The goal of the claytronics project (AKA Synthetic reality) is to understand and develop the hardware and software neccesary to create programmable matter, a material which can be programmed to form dynamic three dimensional shapes which can interact in the physical world and visually take on an arbitrary appearance.

--o0o--

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~claytronics/index.html

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~claytronics/multimedia/index.html

Claytronics - Physical Dynamic Rendering

--o0o--

http://techresearch.intel.com/articles/Exploratory/1500.htm

Dynamic Physical Rendering (DPR)

Dynamic Physical Rendering Research at Intel

---oo0oo---

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2010, 12:14:53 am »
I have given the "Language" of the drones a bit more thinking, and I've found that the reason why the symbols
are "Close to Katakana" might be that it's a tryout to harness the control over the alien matter, done by the
Military, maybe in cooperation with Xerox, before it was given to "PACL" to make use of it in a sort of "stand-still" at higher places.

The only true similarities are the LAP and the drones holding these schematics. The great issue is why "Isaac" claims
to know the "Katakana Like" language, as he posted photo's of these on the website of his. If he knew about the "Katakana Like" language, he
must have known about the way the Military worked with these "alien" artefacts.

There somehow seems to be a difference of origin between the Drones with "Katakana-Like" writing on them, and the ones with the "LAP" images on them.

I think something is hidden here,

EVS

« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 04:25:46 pm by EVS »

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2010, 04:58:07 am »
What if the characters themselves don't matter and the symbols simply are icons for functions. For example take shortcut icons on your windows or mac, they can be any symbol a Japanese character for example or an English letter that represents a program. You can program a computer to use various symbols; 1+1=2 or *+*= >:)
I can make my desktop shortcut for my browser be a letter Z for example (or anything else) so the symbol may not be important since it runs a program represented by the symbol which interacts with the other programs. So you could use universal shapes, Katana, Geometric shapes or alien letters or whatever you want. The symbols may be meaningless to us if they are icons representing programs.

Just a thought.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2010, 08:26:08 am »
So you could use universal shapes, Katana, Geometric shapes or alien letters or whatever you want. The symbols may be meaningless to us if they are icons representing programs.

Just a thought.

And a very good thought! If the Military was in cooperation with Xerox, then they might have chosen a well known font, like Katakana to begin programming this unknown substance as described by "Isaac". This may be for several reasons of which we only can make our best guesses, but the obvious reason could be to "change" the shape of these already known characters, to obtain a new behaviour of the substance, perhaps to make it do a slight different task? And that could be why it's no longer "pure" Katakana we see on the smaller drones?

Thanks,
EVS 

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2010, 02:09:35 pm »
This made me think a little further, what if the substrate is like a skin? For example if you wrote a command on my skin I would understand it and be able to execute it.

So what if the drones have a sort of AI (artificial intelligence) that allows them to execute commands that are painted/wrote on them?

So you have a symbol language where each symbol is a program unto itself and a self aware AI device (drone) that understands those commands and can execute them when the symbols are placed on them.

Let say(:- this means run the detection program and ):- means takes samples and ( : ) means if found then go to X if not then go to Y.

And on the drone you have (:-):-( : ) These would look bizarre to us since we don't know their function. But they are executing a series of commands in an overall program. The magic skin on the drone is the input device.

Ever play the game as a kid where someone traces letters on your back and you try to figure out what they are. Drones know what they are and execute the commands.

This would make seeing an alphabet difficult if not impossible just like looking at a Chinese character is not a letter but a symbol. I don't think its : ) = A ( : = B. Like in Chinese 天= Heaven, Sky, Universe, Grand etc. Each character can mean multiple things and only the context can make it specific. Now imagine attaching a self running program to that 天, That when drawn on a Drones surface will cause it to execute that program.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 02:12:34 pm by danblast »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2010, 02:46:26 pm »
What if the characters themselves don't matter and the symbols simply are icons for functions.

Ah yes, In programming, that would be named a "subroutine call". Give a name (or icon) to a complex function and just use that simple name in the future.

So more thoughts:

Just as the symbols may be a representation of something deeper, also the spacing between them may have some meaning. As Isaac said in an email to Linda: "Since the geometry of the forms is extremely important, ..."

Like a sentence, our words form a sequence of ideas, one word adding to the last. A similar mathematical representation might be:
 result = a + b + c +d + ...
Isaac claims about the alien language "As each new feature was added, the complexity of the diagram exponentially grew to unmanageable proportions", so that representation might be something like:
 result = (a * b) (c * d) * ...

If the symbols are like subroutines calls, then the positional relationships might be like the parameters to the subroutine. For example; one symbol might describe the "entire human genome" but it's placement near another symbol might represent the time-line in history of that genome!

For example if you wrote a command on my skin I would understand it and be able to execute it.
That may be exactly what is happening as Isaac stated:
"Most of the internal "matter" in their crafts (usually everything but the outermost housing) is actually this substrate and can contribute to computation at any time and in any state."
Also, interestingly, the PACL artifacts A2 and A3 have identical weights despite being different lengths. the Q4-86 report page 7 suggests that the pieces "are more internally complex, somehow containing information that describes their position and orientation in relation to A1 ...", just like your writing on skin example!

If there are little computers behind that skin, it makes us wonder what powers them, especially since current laptop computers cannot even last a day using a battery. What happens when the components of the computer are reduced to nano-technology sizes? The power source may come from heat differentials or radio waves ... "in the presence of a very specific type of field". We currently call powerless devices "passive", but if nano computing could eventually eliminate the need for external power supplies, then devices like A2 and A3 may actually appear to be magic when in fact they would just be a lower power computer harnessing radio waves as energy just like a solar cell uses the Sun.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2010, 12:57:26 am »
What if the characters themselves don't matter and the symbols simply are icons for functions.

Ah yes, In programming, that would be named a "subroutine call". Give a name (or icon) to a complex function and just use that simple name in the future.

So more thoughts:

Just as the symbols may be a representation of something deeper, also the spacing between them may have some meaning. As Isaac said in an email to Linda: "Since the geometry of the forms is extremely important, ..."

Like a sentence, our words form a sequence of ideas, one word adding to the last. A similar mathematical representation might be:
Isaac claims about the alien language "As each new feature was added, the complexity of the diagram exponentially grew to unmanageable proportions", so that representation might be something like:

If the symbols are like subroutines calls, then the positional relationships might be like the parameters to the subroutine. For example; one symbol might describe the "entire human genome" but it's placement near another symbol might represent the time-line in history of that genome!

For example if you wrote a command on my skin I would understand it and be able to execute it.
"Most of the internal "matter" in their crafts (usually everything but the outermost housing) is actually this substrate and can contribute to computation at any time and in any state."
Also, interestingly, the PACL artifacts A2 and A3 have identical weights despite being different lengths. the Q4-86 report page 7 suggests that the pieces "are more internally complex, somehow containing information that describes their position and orientation in relation to A1 ...", just like your writing on skin example!

If there are little computers behind that skin, it makes us wonder what powers them, especially since current laptop computers cannot even last a day using a battery. What happens when the components of the computer are reduced to nano-technology sizes? The power source may come from heat differentials or radio waves ... "in the presence of a very specific type of field". We currently call powerless devices "passive", but if nano computing could eventually eliminate the need for external power supplies, then devices like A2 and A3 may actually appear to be magic when in fact they would just be a lower power computer harnessing radio waves as energy just like a solar cell uses the Sun.

Exactly!  The Drone craft is like a living being except it is made of exotic materials and not flesh like a human body is.  These exotic materials have the ability to 'think and act', much like we do but in a different way.

Isaac relates in cryptic language that the PACL/CARET scientists were looking at a mechanism that was possibly thousands of years more advanced than anything we have on earth.  They were like a caveman looking at a Boeing 747 jet plane or worse.

We can do some of these things now but in a very primitive way.  Tracking labels on packages use this technology to sort and warehouse materials.  Special electro sensitive inks and printing can be activated in an electrical field to instruct machines to act in specific ways.

All of this technology originally has come from alien artifacts.  But at this time we are just taking little baby steps to apply it in commercial ways.

Some of this info has been posted here on DRT in 2008.  We've discussed this before.

Yes, the shape of the alien letter and the material of the letter on the outside of the craft communicates instructions to something inside the substrate.  I suspect that scientists still do not understand how this happens because the materials used in the construction of the Drone is beyond our capabilities at this time.  But that is just a guess on my part.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 01:06:41 am by Douglas »

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2010, 04:15:03 am »

So more thoughts:

Exactly!  The Drone craft is like a living being except it is made of exotic materials and not flesh like a human body is.  These exotic materials have the ability to 'think and act', much like we do but in a different way.

Isaac relates in cryptic language that the PACL/CARET scientists were looking at a mechanism that was possibly thousands of years more advanced than anything we have on earth.  They were like a caveman looking at a Boeing 747 jet plane or worse.

We can do some of these things now but in a very primitive way.  Tracking labels on packages use this technology to sort and warehouse materials.  Special electro sensitive inks and printing can be activated in an electrical field to instruct machines to act in specific ways.

All of this technology originally has come from alien artifacts.  But at this time we are just taking little baby steps to apply it in commercial ways.

Some of this info has been posted here on DRT in 2008.  We've discussed this before.

Yes, the shape of the alien letter and the material of the letter on the outside of the craft communicates instructions to something inside the substrate.  I suspect that scientists still do not understand how this happens because the materials used in the construction of the Drone is beyond our capabilities at this time.  But that is just a guess on my part.
Interesting observations. Yes!! Exactly!! Speaking from my experience, no human traits such as personality or emotion. But the ability to interact on the human level for communication only. I liken it to "MR. SPOCK" on steroids!!! Very stern, commanding, intimidating, cold and unfeeling. Not something you could be friends with or would want to!!
                                                                                      Ted

The Leviathan

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2010, 09:55:19 pm »
All things function by their shape in relation to something else.  This is universal, so is nothing new.  My fascination grew from the original shape of the drones and this is what led me to create one.  another suggestion to be taken as you will, the inventory photo is IMHO the most important part of all of this.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2010, 01:35:08 am »
All things function by their shape in relation to something else.  This is universal, so is nothing new.  My fascination grew from the original shape of the drones and this is what led me to create one.  another suggestion to be taken as you will, the inventory photo is IMHO the most important part of all of this.

Lev, you did not create a 'Drone'.  Where ever do you get that idea? You created a lame hoax.

Yes, we all know your opinion of the inventory photo...you've stated this several times.  I agree, it is important, along with the rest of the Isaac material.

IMO, the only really creative element to arise from the Drone flap was the music video made by Salad Fingers aka Kris Avery.

http://youtu.be/ctsuw0o3jTY

« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 01:41:53 am by Douglas »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2010, 02:11:52 am »
IMO, the only really creative element to arise from the Drone flap was the music video made by Salad Fingers aka Kris Avery.

I'll admit that I really liked both the original tune and video that was later made for it. Viewing that now, I don't think any newcomer would have realized it was created by one of the loudest claimants of how the entire case is a hoax, and that anyone who believed one bit of the story was an ass following a CARROT on a stick. It reminds me a bit of the fierce atheist attacks on religion, deserved or not.

Watching the video now without the baggage of arguments in 2007, it appears to me as one of the best pro-drone advertisements ever! Who would have imagined it was born from the need to prove that a human could recreate those original photos with a computer?

IMO

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2010, 03:36:27 am »

I'll admit that I really liked both the original tune and video that was later made for it. Viewing that now, I don't think any newcomer would have realized it was created by one of the loudest claimants of how the entire case is a hoax, and that anyone who believed one bit of the story was an ass following a CARROT on a stick. It reminds me a bit of the fierce atheist attacks on religion, deserved or not.

Watching the video now without the baggage of arguments in 2007, it appears to me as one of the best pro-drone advertisements ever! Who would have imagined it was born from the need to prove that a human could recreate those original photos with a computer?

IMO

I had forgotten what a pain Kris was in the beginning.  Must have been the bad water in Manchester....or his need to be a maverick.