Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 132862 times)

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2010, 06:43:32 am »
Hi Ted,

this may give you an idea of where monitoring systems are heading:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/25/police-software-crime-prediction

I have read of similar crime prediction software which monitors in real time individual behaviour and looks for potential threats.

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2010, 01:21:14 pm »
Hi Ted,

I have read of similar crime prediction software which monitors in real time individual behaviour and looks for potential threats.
I can see how the CRUSH system might be linked to the Drone discussion. It seems quite possible that this system could be a precursor to the use of the Drone Craft as the ultimate "BIG BROTHER" devices. Perhaps this in conjunction with the Drone Craft is something still in it's infancy. It is also interesting as of this week, many retailers including Walmart and others are going ahead with the use of RFID tags in Jeans and Underwear that they sell. These RFID tags will provide the location of the wearer supposedly for marketing research only. All this in conjunction with my sighting and interaction with the Drone Craft make me suspicious that the purpose of all this, be it Alien or Human technology or a combination of these two, is for the control and surveillance of our race. Is this some evil plan of an Alien Society? Or The agenda of some Human Organizations or Governments to control our destiny. I have pondered this possibility since my experience in 2007 and am sure something is afoot here. The Forum Name i chose, "Ominoustruth", is my way of expressing my feelings about this whole subject including the Drone Craft.Things are adding up, but where are they heading?, and what can we do to get to the TRUTH before it is too late to react? Did Issac know much more than just what he divulged about the Drones themselves? Were all these Flights from 2007 and earlier tests of a system not yet completed and put into place? And who all is REALLY involved in this project? I want ANSWERS!!!!!! Thanks for the info and "CRUSH" link.
                                                                                         Ted

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2010, 04:20:07 pm »
Watching the video now without the baggage of arguments in 2007, it appears to me as one of the best pro-drone advertisements ever! Who would have imagined it was born from the need to prove that a human could recreate those original photos with a computer?

IMO

I never much cared for that video.  Too many inaccuracies like the jet plane shooting down a drone.  According to the Isaac letter that would be impossible.  The music was IMO monotonous.  A catchy beat with three notes over and over again till I have to mute the thing.  Isn't that Ted's voice that DroneOnline has stolen?  Some of Kris's visuals are kinda cool like the BB drone with the spinning parts.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2010, 05:03:34 pm »
Isn't that Ted's voice that DroneOnline has stolen?

Yes, without permission that probably could have easily been obtained, the voices of Ted, Shirley and Linda where used, then stamped in the video credits "Special thanks Linda Moulton Howe" . Maybe that's all it takes these days to copy other peoples efforts. As I recall, Linda wasn't too pleased.

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2010, 05:54:24 pm »
Isn't that Ted's voice that DroneOnline has stolen?

Yes, without permission that probably could have easily been obtained, the voices of Ted, Shirley and Linda where used, then stamped in the video credits "Special thanks Linda Moulton Howe" . Maybe that's all it takes these days to copy other peoples efforts. As I recall, Linda wasn't too pleased.
Funny, I do play Guitar and Drums in a Band but i don't recall signing with the Village Idiot Record Label !!!! Not bad music but needs more Guitar!!!!

Ted

The Leviathan

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2010, 07:56:59 pm »
Then change the word create to reproduce.  BTW I continue to reproduce certain things and your dislike is quite unimportant.  No one knows who created the first drone.  When or where.

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2010, 01:34:11 am »
Hi Ted,

I can see how the CRUSH system might be linked to the Drone discussion. It seems quite possible that this system could be a precursor to the use of the Drone Craft ...           

If your story is to be believed I am simply pointing out that modern software can be used to predict human behaviour. If an advanced device has been monitoring human development over the centuries, it would likely possess a significant record of human traits such as aggression and inquisitiveness, emotional responses such as fear and so on from which to assess your likely actions and plot a course of action.

Maybe the drone sent you an inaudible acoustic warning something akin to this new technology:
Long-Range Audio Device (L-RAD) and Magnetic Acoustic Device (MAD) are pieces of equipment that many ships are now starting to deploy. Classified as a 'non lethal' weapon they create a beam of sound that can travel far further than sound from a normal loud speaker.

Vahan Simidian CEO of HPV Technologies, who developed MAD, explained how it all worked.

"We create our sound through what we call a plane sound source of information, which means a message can be heard a long way away.

"If the captain had concerns about a vessel, they would activate siren mode on the MAD. That will definitely get their attention. You would then tell them that you know that they are there, and that they do not have the element of surprise.

"Should they keep on closing, the captain would commence evasive actions and switch on 'tone' - this is a piercing sound that will irritate and disorientate them," he said.

Currently they are used to communicate to a potential attacker that the ship knows they are there, but experts say that on full power it could knock someone off their feet.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7735685.stm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2010, 01:51:25 am »
Hi Ted,

I can see how the CRUSH system might be linked to the Drone discussion. It seems quite possible that this system could be a precursor to the use of the Drone Craft ...           

If your story is to be believed I am simply pointing out that modern software can be used to predict human behaviour. If an advanced device has been monitoring human development over the centuries, it would likely possess a significant record of human traits such as aggression and inquisitiveness, emotional responses such as fear and so on from which to assess your likely actions and plot a course of action.

Maybe the drone sent you an inaudible acoustic warning something akin to this new technology:
Long-Range Audio Device (L-RAD) and Magnetic Acoustic Device (MAD) are pieces of equipment that many ships are now starting to deploy. Classified as a 'non lethal' weapon they create a beam of sound that can travel far further than sound from a normal loud speaker.

Vahan Simidian CEO of HPV Technologies, who developed MAD, explained how it all worked.

"We create our sound through what we call a plane sound source of information, which means a message can be heard a long way away.

"If the captain had concerns about a vessel, they would activate siren mode on the MAD. That will definitely get their attention. You would then tell them that you know that they are there, and that they do not have the element of surprise.

"Should they keep on closing, the captain would commence evasive actions and switch on 'tone' - this is a piercing sound that will irritate and disorientate them," he said.

Currently they are used to communicate to a potential attacker that the ship knows they are there, but experts say that on full power it could knock someone off their feet.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7735685.stm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon
Fascinating! This certainly would account for the feeling of FEAR i experienced and my decision not to take any offensive action against the craft. Wasn't something similar to this used in Vietnam in the 60's and 70's to discourage the NVA and Viet Cong from atacking U.S. forward bases? Seems similar only i believe they used very large loudspeakers and Amplifiers and they actually could cause death if turned up to full volume. Thanks for the info and the Link.

Ted 

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2010, 11:06:22 pm »
I hate to interrupt a good debate, but I feel the need to post this new discovery:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fvidenskab.dk%2Fcomposite-4843.htm&sl=da&tl=en&swap=1

The original site in Danish:
http://videnskab.dk/composite-4843.htm

EVS

PS: Please continue the debate!

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:46:23 am by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2010, 11:57:00 pm »
If you think 3D projected on buildings can be even more spectacular, you'll sure enjoy this:

3D Projection Mapping

EVS

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 10:24:44 am by EVS »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2010, 10:32:41 pm »
Great summary! Thanks.

http://www.americanantigravity.com/documents/Einstein-Antigravity.pdf
Tim Ventura always does a nice job of summing up the anti-gravity scene.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 02:16:56 am by EVS »