Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 132847 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2010, 12:41:47 am »
The world that surrounds us all, has to be explained in a theory that explains how all things are connected.

Why, you would ask...

Somehow our inner search want's to find out what this cosmos that we live in,
and have for generations, have come about. It's the search for God. Or,
the way the world work, so to speak. We, as humans always wanted to know how everything was to be,
even though we knew that within a single humans life, that was not to be accomplished.
Therefor we base our search on reliquies from our past. Some rely on religion, some of research.
Somehow this is blended, with what we see as "reality" and what is our collected knowledge
during our time as thinking entities here on this Earth. Somehow it glitches, as all we really knows,
is from earlier statements from passed scientists, and what they observed when they were alive. Much like the information
we get from the Bible, or any other religious scriptures found around the Earth.

The builds on that is what we now see as NASA is struggeling to reach for planets, and scientists struggeling
to achieve a higher understanding. Sure, it will prevail, if the notes are kept open for any scientist to research,
for the generations to come.

We who live here now, only see a narrow part of this great work, very similar to the work the great Egyptians
saw their work as progress.

Somehow it's sad to say, we're nothing but a part of civilisation just as the Mayans, we rule for some time, and then
leave the Earth for other civilisations to take over.

Just my opinion.

EVS

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2010, 02:01:13 am »
The builds on that is what we now see as NASA is struggeling to reach for planets, and scientists struggeling to achieve a higher understanding. Sure, it will prevail, if the notes are kept open for any scientist to research,

And, if multiple dimensions do exist, then we've spent the last 400 years looking for "these things" in the expanse of space, when they might be right in our midst.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2010, 02:31:00 am »
They have been here all the time. Just never observed. Allthough Einstein had theories about them.

Just like how entanglement works. Once created, then separated...still connected.

How little we know, how can we claim to rule this planet?

EVS
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 02:43:22 am by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 03:57:57 am by EVS »

The Leviathan

« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2010, 04:04:26 am »
Extra dimensions, how interesting.  Still studying some of the Drones I see.  A clue: the Big Basin Drone and the Inventory photo.  Now at UFOCB, the topic has been successfully killed.
Be seeing you in time.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2010, 10:42:23 pm »
Extra dimensions, how interesting.  Still studying some of the Drones I see.  A clue: the Big Basin Drone and the Inventory photo.  Now at UFOCB, the topic has been successfully killed.

I think there is still much to study and uncover.

The inventory and CARET photos imply something is stationary in "our" dimension. Only the eye-witnesses reports of disappearing and strange movement offers clues of other dimensions.

Discovery requires careful analysis of all reported phenomenon. If such dimensions exist, maybe they have been observed and misinterpreted at some points through our history.

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2010, 05:18:35 am »

I think there is still much to study and uncover.

The inventory and CARET photos imply something is stationary in "our" dimension. Only the eye-witnesses reports of disappearing and strange movement offers clues of other dimensions.

Discovery requires careful analysis of all reported phenomenon. If such dimensions exist, maybe they have been observed and misinterpreted at some points through our history.
All this discussion has prompted to think back to my experience in 2007. In retrospect it has caused me to remember a small detail that had escaped me until now. As the craft was passing the tree, the tail, (or paddle portion), may have brushed a limb of the tree causing movement. It is hard to say as it was dark and there had been a slight breeze on that morning, but at the time of the sighting, it was dead calm. If indeed the craft did cause this slight movement of the tree limb, then it must have had substance in this dimension and that in my mind would also rule out the possibility of a holographic or projected image. I am dumbfounded that i have not thought of this until now since this is or could be a most important fact in my experience !!! I still cannot rule out the wind as a cause, but now that i reflect on it and this discussion, it gives me cause to rethink this. Just wanted to post this while it was fresh in my mind. More food for thought !!!                                                                               Ted 

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2010, 05:44:26 am »
Correct Ted, IMO.  The Drone is a very solid and a real material object.  The thing that mystifies people is that it appears to fade from view.   Then it moves and reappears.  This is gives the viewer a skipping and rather disjointed visual impression. 

The strange umbrella structure on top is the device that causes the Drone craft to disappear to our eyes because it interferes with how visual light is received onto the retina of the eye.  This is because something or someone is turning it on and off.

The Drone is not moving in and out of Time or this earth dimension.

I would suspect we have the Inventory photo because a government somehow took down a Drone.

Drones...very real and solid.

Douglas
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 10:10:17 am by Douglas »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2010, 01:24:38 pm »
As the craft was passing the tree, the tail, (or paddle portion), may have brushed a limb of the tree causing movement.

This is surely what drives many people crazy. There is no known substance or device that has these properties:
  • Become totally invisible in the visual spectrum like Stephen and Ty stated.
  • Makes subsonic vibration as Raj stated
  • Makes static electricity noise as many stated
  • Move branches as Ted and Ned White stated
  • Appear to have mass, but move seemingly without inertia
  • Held in the sky without a great wind or buoyant container

So if such a device exists, then this statement should be seriously considered:
Another civilization that can come here by any means will be vastly more advanced than us and will probably share few of our conceptions or rules.

And in those unshared concepts, I think the possibility of telepathy is very likely. There are endless stories of communication with the supernatural. Millions of people chant (and sing hymns), and pray, does it all mean nothing, or is there some basis to that action? I'm sorry to bring religion into this discussion, but there really is no denying all the parallels.

The Leviathan

« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2010, 04:14:22 pm »
Communication has always been available, but I suggest they have a serious agenda.  I do not confine them to our perceived environment.  I do say their methods are beyond our present science to copy, but we may be fed that that we can see as possibilities.  Their communication is IMO based upon who receives it and is geared or focused on the receiver.
Be seeing you in time.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2010, 11:49:00 pm »
Communication has always been available, but I suggest they have a serious agenda.  I do not confine them to our perceived environment.  I do say their methods are beyond our present science to copy, but we may be fed that that we can see as possibilities.  Their communication is IMO based upon who receives it and is geared or focused on the receiver.
Be seeing you in time.
L E V I A T H A N

So you admit that the drone saga is an image presented to us all, to test our progress as humans? Or am I interpretating this message wrong?
EVS
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 11:50:17 pm by EVS »

The Leviathan

« Reply #102 on: November 27, 2010, 04:04:35 am »
I would suggest that the entire UFO phenomena is this.  A measure of us for some reason.  In my case no one has ever asked me what prompted me to design a drone and submit it to LMH. They decide it was for malicious reasons and I will let it stand at that.  They should look more closely at the time frame of the submitted images of all the different Drones.
Be seenin you in time.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #103 on: November 27, 2010, 04:07:27 am »
In my case no one has ever asked me what prompted me to design a drone and submit it to LMH.

Very well, I would like to know what prompted you to design a drone and submit it to LMH. I am over the initial disappointment and am now open to hear your story.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #104 on: November 27, 2010, 05:36:13 am »
Be seeing you in time.
L E V I A T H A N

So you admit that the drone saga is an image presented to us all, to test our progress as humans? Or am I interpretating this message wrong?
EVS

This whole Drone saga would have been just another of many UFO sightings over the past decades if it had not been for Issac.  Issac elevated these sightings onto a plain that has not existed before.  His letters, documents and obvious desire to explain it, is history in the making.  Too bad that a lot of websites and various individuals with agendas gave him the brush-off.

All of this is what prompted me to research the sightings of wheels and "doughnut" shaped UFOs over the past several hundred years.  Much to my astonishment, I discovered that Drones, as they are now called, are nothing new.

Douglas................