Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 132881 times)

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2010, 05:43:52 am »
I would suggest that the entire UFO phenomena is this.  A measure of us for some reason.  In my case no one has ever asked me what prompted me to design a drone and submit it to LMH. They decide it was for malicious reasons and I will let it stand at that.  They should look more closely at the time frame of the submitted images of all the different Drones.
Be seenin you in time.
L E V I A T H A N
Lev, I would like to ask you one direct question. Have you been a witness of a Drone Craft sighting at any time? I ask this question after reading your many posts and viewing your artwork and images. I tend to think there is more there than just a vivid imagination and the desire to perpetrate a hoax. There seems to be some underlying purpose or meaning to your pursuit of this subject. Having been through the experience of a sighting i find myself at times trying to rationalize and describe my event with difficulty in expressing all the details and emotional feelings that the sighting left me with. You seem to have a very VESTED interest in all this greater than dispelling this as a hoax, media hype, or lies. I would appreciate a candid and honest answer.

Thanks, Ted

The Leviathan

« Reply #106 on: November 27, 2010, 03:15:05 pm »
I don't see what my story being told now would accomplish.  I designed the Alabama Drone and submitted it to LMH more as an obsession as any thing else.  My first Drone was rapidly produced and was far from an indicate design.  The Drones drove me to increase my attention to the Design of latter Drones.  Also my abilities increased.  Soon it became necessary, to me, to keep alive the possibility that the Drones were real.  I am not sure why this obsession occurred.  I still enjoy the Drone's design and the saga.  The Drone saga will go into hibernation, but you can be assured it will come again.  For the mean time I will keep my story to myself.
Be seeing you in time.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2010, 04:11:08 pm »
I don't see what my story being told now would accomplish ... For the mean time I will keep my story to myself.

So i can assume you have a story? Possibly of an actual encounter with a Drone Craft?
Is this what inspired your Artwork and your interest in this subject? And maybe you were contacted and convinced to spread disinformation and create a hoax by the same folks who approached me after my experience? All this just seems to lead somewhere !!!! Hmm!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 04:49:40 pm by onthefence »

The Leviathan

« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2010, 11:45:14 pm »
To my knowledge I have never had an encounter or communication with any "alien".  I have never seen a Drone, but when I saw the first picture of a so called Drone I felt very much that it was a familiar image for some reason.  I did feel driven to produce a copy and submit it somewhere.  The first image was submitted to C2C with no response, next to LMH.  Since all this began I have created many, many different Drones and have IMO improved my skills at doing so.  I can only say I have no conscious reason for my part in the Drone saga except being obsessed by it and feeling that it was very important to keep it going.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2010, 01:42:02 am »
To my knowledge I have never had an encounter or communication with any "alien".  I have never seen a Drone, but when I saw the first picture of a so called Drone I felt very much that it was a familiar image for some reason.  I did feel driven to produce a copy and submit it somewhere.  The first image was submitted to C2C with no response, next to LMH.  Since all this began I have created many, many different Drones and have IMO improved my skills at doing so.  I can only say I have no conscious reason for my part in the Drone saga except being obsessed by it and feeling that it was very important to keep it going.
L E V I A T H A N

The Drone saga will continue when one suddenly appears, someone sees it and hopefully takes a photo.

Other scenarios could be that LMH will release some more hi-res photos or that we will again hear from the elusive Isaac.  The other possibilities are endless.

As far as CGI models go....everyone needs a hobby.  Nothing  wrong with that but they should be clearly identified as CGI.  Faux reports do not add anything to a serious investigation of aerial phenomena other than entertainment.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:46:25 am by Douglas »

The Leviathan

« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2010, 03:10:33 am »
Never regarded this as a hobby, but something I needed to do, something to be defensive about, something that had truth in it.  A day will come when the Drones are seen again by then things may be very different.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2010, 04:23:15 am »
L E V I A T H A N
You say that the image of the Drone Craft seemed very "Familiar" to you. Could you elaborate on that? Was it a mental image of just the shape and form? Or was it like a Photo like the Chad images with other images such as trees and buildings associated with the craft?
                                                                                   Thanks, Ted

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2010, 04:35:05 am »
Never regarded this as a hobby, but something I needed to do, something to be defensive about, something that had truth in it.  A day will come when the Drones are seen again by then things may be very different.
L E V I A T H A N
Thanks for the open and honest comment., I too have that "Something i needed to do, something to be defensive about, something that had truth in it" feeling and that is my reason for asking these questions of you. It seems you have been given information and insight from some source that you may not even have been aware of. Very interesting and intriguing.
                                                                           Thanks, Ted

The Leviathan

« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2010, 01:57:02 pm »
I can not say that I have received any extra information about the Drones.  When I saw the first image of the Drones, I was intrigued and fascinated by the design.  The image looked very familiar, but no scene was involved, just the image.  The Big Basin Drone is either a true masterpiece or the real thing.  Its incorporation of the LAP is truly startling.  I have examined this craft closely and it is incredible.  The shadow issues are spurious at best.  The only excuse for my involvement and the "character" I played is the desire to keep the saga alive for what reasons I am not sure.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2010, 12:20:38 am »
L E V I A T H A N

The Drone saga will continue when one suddenly appears, someone sees it and hopefully takes a photo.

Other scenarios could be that LMH will release some more hi-res photos or that we will again hear from the elusive Isaac.  The other possibilities are endless.

As far as CGI models go....everyone needs a hobby.  Nothing  wrong with that but they should be clearly identified as CGI.  Faux reports do not add anything to a serious investigation of aerial phenomena other than entertainment.
Douglas, i completely agree. Also i believe when all this is finally revealed, it will be in the blink of an eye. Like water from a waterfall, it will all come in one big torrent and the whole saga will be solved. Until that time, patience, perseverance, continuing investigation and open discussion are vital to understanding what will be revealed to all of us who continue to follow this great mystery. I for one will continue to follow this, no matter where this leads, if only for my own peace of mind about my experiences. And i hope everyone will continue to keep this issue alive, even in the absence of any recent developments because there will be a conclusion to this Drone Craft phenomena.

Ted 

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2010, 12:30:41 am »
I can not say that I have received any extra information about the Drones.  When I saw the first image of the Drones, I was intrigued and fascinated by the design.  The image looked very familiar, but no scene was involved, just the image.  The Big Basin Drone is either a true masterpiece or the real thing.  Its incorporation of the LAP is truly startling.  I have examined this craft closely and it is incredible.  The shadow issues are spurious at best.  The only excuse for my involvement and the "character" I played is the desire to keep the saga alive for what reasons I am not sure.
L E V I A T H A N
Thanks, LEV. I believe that we humans have Hearts and Brains for more than biological body function. They also have the power to lead us to what we seek.

Ted

The Leviathan

« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2010, 01:49:40 am »
The barrier between what we call science and what we call the supernatural is very thin.  Slipping between the two is not a difficult task.  The main key is imagination and watching the imagination become a reality.  How many understand that the Drones were beautiful and represented a strong departure from the average disk or blur.  They will remain with me forever and I have never felt apologetic for my involvement with them.  It came from a place that has little human reason and in most cases only a dream may reach this place.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2010, 10:24:54 am »
Correct Ted, IMO.  The Drone is a very solid and a real material object.  The thing that mystifies people is that it appears to fade from view.   Then it moves and reappears.  This is gives the viewer a skipping and rather disjointed visual impression. 

The strange umbrella structure on top is the device that causes the Drone craft to disappear to our eyes because it interferes with how visual light is received onto the retina of the eye.  This is because something or someone is turning it on and off.

The Drone is not moving in and out of Time or this earth dimension.

I would suspect we have the Inventory photo because a government somehow took down a Drone.

Drones...very real and solid.

Douglas

This whole Drone saga would have been just another of many UFO sightings over the past decades if it had not been for Issac.  Issac elevated these sightings onto a plain that has not existed before.  His letters, documents and obvious desire to explain it, is history in the making.  Too bad that a lot of websites and various individuals with agendas gave him the brush-off.

All of this is what prompted me to research the sightings of wheels and "doughnut" shaped UFOs over the past several hundred years.  Much to my astonishment, I discovered that Drones, as they are now called, are nothing new.

Douglas................

Well said Douglas on both counts.

Humanity's perception of the universe is a result of our evolution on this planet and interaction with its ecosystem. Yet we perceive only a fraction of the information available in the classical realm, let alone the quantum. Technology has allowed us to exceed our evolutionary constraints and see beyond the limitations of our perception - in the classical realm.

Paradoxically, I believe that 'extra-dimensions' exist, infinitely so, but that this 'information' is stable only when it is rooted/embeded in the complex chiral-fractal information that represents this our classical 3D space-time universe and that which is. All else is an imaginary state - that which is not - an unstable duality and sum of complex possibilities.

In the context of humans, if telepathy exists it is not a natural construct of the evolutionary process that influenced the rise of the average joe. Technologically at ultra-proximate distances to the human brain it may be possible to transmit/receive information via a set of devices which enable a telepathic process. I am not saying that telepathy does not exist, only that my knowledge of the scientific data suggests there is no evidence of this in 'test subjects' supposedly representative of the average joe. If it exists, it is not the norm... and more than likely would be the result of advanced engineering - biological or otherwise. In our future, such devices as mentioned above may one day be common place... but I suggest by such time our species would be unrecognisable to us, here in the now.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2010, 11:14:43 pm »
No, telepathy is not a given thing, if it was, we would cease to exist as private human beings. Of course we need private thinking,
if this was not given, we never would be what we are.

Somehow there is a correlation between the thoughts and the reality. Sometimes this is in something called "the gray zone".

This refers to that some people (very few) are geared to percieve vibrations (read:waves) from that narrow spectrum. It's
a very small and yet concrete band, and a much neglected incidence of the scientific world. Some interpret it as "ghostly apparitions" and
some see it as "Alien encounters". Some experience this in dreams, some when they are exited from having a "special moment" in their life,
like seeing long lost family members standing for them. All as hallucinations, to use an expression of science. But very known happenings,
allthough concealed by most.

This reception might just be occuring, because it takes more than an electron microscope http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron_microscope
to divide these separations, that occur in some peoples mind..

It might have roots in the very strong force that binds eg. electrons to an atom, some almost indestructable force. Yet it can be manipulated.

Here the string theory kicks in, as well as the quantum theory.

Especially the "Entanglement Theory", as the workings of two objects, say atoms...are entangled. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

What if some of our neurons in our brain are entangled? Why not suppose this?

Once created, separated - and still connected? Still in connection with the "twin"? And where is the "twin" located? In our Universe, or in another
dimension? Or is it here, on this Earth, entangled in someone elses brain? That would give meaning to what we know as "Kindred Spirits!"  http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/kindred+spirit.html
Maybe it is inherited? This has wide speculation terms to serve...

If there is such a thing as telepathy, and I'm sure there is, it has to follow the rules upon this Cosmos is built. And there must be a narrow
band where this is administrated. By whom, is upto your own imagination. Could be God, could be science, most likely Alien science...

The next rulers of this world may be the owners of the Drones, or any other civilisation that will take over when this industrial civilisation
of ours run out of time and ideas...and finally ends just like many unsuccesful civilisations that ruled places of this planet. (And still we
look to the Mayan Calendar for omens!)

EVS
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 01:37:22 am by EVS »

Offline OZfZO

• Full Dronie
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2010, 11:22:58 pm »