Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 146068 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2010, 12:14:40 am »
I can not say that I have received any extra information about the Drones.  When I saw the first image of the Drones, I was intrigued and fascinated by the design.  The image looked very familiar, but no scene was involved, just the image.  The Big Basin Drone is either a true masterpiece or the real thing.  Its incorporation of the LAP is truly startling.  I have examined this craft closely and it is incredible.  The shadow issues are spurious at best.  The only excuse for my involvement and the "character" I played is the desire to keep the saga alive for what reasons I am not sure.
L E V I A T H A N

I had the same experience, when I saw the images of the "Drones" and the LAP. Somehow it seemed "familiar". I can't explain it, but that was what I felt.

EVS
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 04:47:24 pm by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #121 on: December 05, 2010, 12:23:57 am »
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/dec/HQ_10-320_Toxic_Life.html

RELEASE : 10-320  NASA-Funded Research Discovers Life Built With Toxic Chemical   WASHINGTON -- NASA-funded astrobiology research has changed the fundamental knowledge about what comprises all known life on Earth.

Researchers conducting tests in the harsh environment of Mono Lake in California have discovered the first known microorganism on Earth able to thrive and reproduce using the toxic chemical arsenic. The microorganism substitutes arsenic for phosphorus in its cell components.

"The definition of life has just expanded," said Ed Weiler, NASA's associate administrator for the Science Mission Directorate at the agency's Headquarters in Washington. "As we pursue our efforts to seek signs of life in the solar system, we have to think more broadly, more diversely and consider life as we do not know it."

This finding of an alternative biochemistry makeup will alter biology textbooks and expand the scope of the search for life beyond Earth. The research is published in this week's edition of Science Express.

Carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulfur are the six basic building blocks of all known forms of life on Earth. Phosphorus is part of the chemical backbone of DNA and RNA, the structures that carry genetic instructions for life, and is considered an essential element for all living cells.

Phosphorus is a central component of the energy-carrying molecule in all cells (adenosine triphosphate) and also the phospholipids that form all cell membranes. Arsenic, which is chemically similar to phosphorus, is poisonous for most life on Earth. Arsenic disrupts metabolic pathways because chemically it behaves similarly to phosphate.

"We know that some microbes can breathe arsenic, but what we've found is a microbe doing something new -- building parts of itself out of arsenic," said Felisa Wolfe-Simon, a NASA astrobiology research fellow in residence at the U.S. Geological Survey in Menlo Park, Calif., and the research team's lead scientist. "If something here on Earth can do something so unexpected, what else can life do that we haven't seen yet?"

The newly discovered microbe, strain GFAJ-1, is a member of a common group of bacteria, the Gammaproteobacteria. In the laboratory, the researchers successfully grew microbes from the lake on a diet that was very lean on phosphorus, but included generous helpings of arsenic. When researchers removed the phosphorus and replaced it with arsenic the microbes continued to grow. Subsequent analyses indicated that the arsenic was being used to produce the building blocks of new GFAJ-1 cells.

The key issue the researchers investigated was when the microbe was grown on arsenic did the arsenic actually became incorporated into the organisms' vital biochemical machinery, such as DNA, proteins and the cell membranes. A variety of sophisticated laboratory techniques were used to determine where the arsenic was incorporated.

The team chose to explore Mono Lake because of its unusual chemistry, especially its high salinity, high alkalinity, and high levels of arsenic. This chemistry is in part a result of Mono Lake's isolation from its sources of fresh water for 50 years.

The results of this study will inform ongoing research in many areas, including the study of Earth's evolution, organic chemistry, biogeochemical cycles, disease mitigation and Earth system research. These findings also will open up new frontiers in microbiology and other areas of research.

"The idea of alternative biochemistries for life is common in science fiction," said Carl Pilcher, director of the NASA Astrobiology Institute at the agency's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif. "Until now a life form using arsenic as a building block was only theoretical, but now we know such life exists in Mono Lake."

The research team included scientists from the U.S. Geological Survey, Arizona State University in Tempe, Ariz., Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in Livermore, Calif., Duquesne University in Pittsburgh and the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource in Menlo Park.

NASA's Astrobiology Program in Washington contributed funding for the research through its Exobiology and Evolutionary Biology program and the NASA Astrobiology Institute. NASA's Astrobiology Program supports research into the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life on Earth.

For more information about the finding and a complete list of researchers, visit:

http://astrobiology.nasa.gov   

EVS

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2011, 12:40:38 am »
3D projection!

Amazing 3D laser projector

Building Projection 3D Mapping.mov

Happy New Year to all here on The Drone Research Team Forum from EVS!!

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2011, 01:53:29 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory

http://weirdsciences.net/2010/04/22/fourth-spatial-dimension/

At the end of the video you can click on the various items. Sure it relates to the "Isaac" postulates. The Drones might
use the initial sources of the "string theory" to accomplish visibility in multiple dimensions/multiple Universes. This certainly
shows how it could be done. This is just a theory, among others, trying to prove multiple Universes in the Quantum theory in general.
It's not proven true to this day. Just my comment on this. Please feel free to challenge the ideas.

Aren't There Really 11 Dimensions?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18215892812705188148

This is an extraordinary communicator of the "unknown theories"..who tries to explain the theories of many renowned scientists.

EVS
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:26:39 am by EVS »

The Leviathan

« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2011, 01:37:47 am »
EVS, I have always enjoyed your posts and your ability to explore the unknown with openness.  Some can not do that, but assume they have the answer.  It, I have found, is best to leave them to their beliefs.  You see it gets them out of the way.

L E V I A T H A N

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #127 on: January 25, 2011, 11:47:34 pm »
Thank you Lev, then this might be even more interesting to you and others:

The Holographic Universe

I myself agree with this observation/theory:

We're Already Dead (But That's Okay)

EVS
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 12:24:30 pm by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2011, 11:37:32 pm »
I will repeat my post at http://weirdsciences.net/2010/04/22/fourth-spatial-dimension/ here, so that you can take a stand.

EVS says:
January 26, 2011 at 2:12 am
If time is an extra dimension, it allows more dimensionsâ?¦only if time is a wave, it has to have directionâ?¦and it has. We as humans knows time as a fact that weâ??re born with, and follows as we live our lives. If time is a direction, it has to follow the cosmic rules. And it does. All matter decay. Meaning that all matter follow the rules of time. If time should ever change, matter will change accordingly. How this unfolds are still a mystery, and if time is a constant, we can presume the birth and the end of the
Universe. If time is local, we are experiencing time locally. Which again means that we are underlaid the Earth time, as long as we exist here on this Earth. Time/matter is inadhesively combined, as long as the local time is inherited as linear structure. If time isnâ??t a constant, we might not exist, at least not in this dimension, as time in this dimension needs to be a constant. To assimilate other time frequenzies, we have yet to learn, otherwise we are Earth bound in our dimension.

Chew a bit on this.

EVS

If you have any comments, I'll appreciate it very much. Thanks,

EVS
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 11:39:57 pm by EVS »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2011, 01:40:35 am »
The Urantia book talks about Time:

Time and space are inseparable only in the time-space creations, the seven superuniverses. Nontemporal space (space without time) theoretically exists, but the only truly nontemporal place is Paradise area [Paradise in the absolute center of all space-creation where Time almost stands still]. Nonspatial time (time without space) exists in mind of the Paradise level of function.

During our time-space careers, there are many areas ripe for exploration. Perhaps time is the concept most closely related to personal experience. For example, in Paper 12 of the Urantia Book, we are presented with the "three levels of time cognizance."

1. Mind-perceived time consciousness of sequence, motion, and a sense of duration.

2. Spirit-perceived time insight into motion Godward and the awareness of the motion of ascent to levels of increasing divinity.

3. Personality creates a unique time sense out of insight into Reality plus a consciousness of presence and an awareness of duration.

There are seven different conceptions of space as it is conditioned by time.

If you were on Paradise and saw a TV view of earth, Time would appear to be going extremely fast.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 01:55:00 am by Douglas »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2011, 03:59:07 am »
Hi Douglas

What you describe from the book of Urantia, is different ways of perception of time. Very good, thanks!

---o0o---

If we assume the Drones appears through dimensional ways, they sure can be "trapped" as what
happened when we see the "Hangar photo". My guess is, that the drone on the hangar photo was brought
down by accident, using military equipment, maybe it was "catched" when using weaponry utilities, and it
happend to interact with the Drone equipment. That could answer why the debries are in the hangar. The
photo might be earlier of origin, as many controversive (and secretive) experiments was conducted during
WW2, or it could relate to ditto during the cold war. It never has been discussed in a larger scale, it just
might be the answer to why the "hangar photo" seems so real. Just a few moments later it became
"National secret".

Well, this is as good an explanation as any, if any of you have any other explanation, feel free to let us all know! 

EVS
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 04:19:46 am by EVS »

Offline longjourneytolight

• Newbie Dronie
« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2011, 04:17:32 am »
The Urantia book talks about Time:

Time and space are inseparable only in the time-space creations, the seven superuniverses. Nontemporal space (space without time) theoretically exists, but the only truly nontemporal place is Paradise area [
Paradise in the absolute center of all space-creation where Time almost stands still
]. Nonspatial time (time without space) exists in mind of the Paradise level of function.

During our time-space careers, there are many areas ripe for exploration. Perhaps time is the concept most closely related to personal experience. For example, in Paper 12 of the Urantia Book, we are presented with the "three levels of time cognizance."

1. Mind-perceived time consciousness of sequence, motion, and a sense of duration.

2. Spirit-perceived time insight into motion Godward and the awareness of the motion of ascent to levels of increasing divinity.

3. Personality creates a unique time sense out of insight into Reality plus a consciousness of presence and an awareness of duration.

There are seven different conceptions of space as it is conditioned by time.

If you were on Paradise and saw a TV view of earth, Time would appear to be going extremely fast.
Quite interesting. "Paradise, the absolute center of all space Creation" Much as the Greek paradise of Xanadu and Teds Reference to the paradise of Oltissis  ??? Something in it......

Prosopon

« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2011, 04:20:46 am »
I have indeed performed some of your suggested research on time and dimensions and both of you just might be right.

The book of Urantia, without my having read it in entirety, presupposes a belief in GOD, or am I misreading?

So how do atheists and pure scientists reconcile one belief or another is what I'm wondering?

But my major question would be how does GOD interact with time?

That book at 2000+ pages sure does contain much to think about and I wonder how much is true...

Prosopon

« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2011, 04:25:07 am »
Oh, pardon me EVS, but a question as I am a newcomer here...

When you refer to the "hangar photo" which particular drone photo are you referring to?

I just want to be sure I am on the same page as you all.

Thank you,

~P

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2011, 04:29:02 am »
Oh, pardon me EVS, but a question as I am a newcomer here...

When you refer to the "hangar photo" which particular drone photo are you referring to?

I just want to be sure I am on the same page as you all.

Thank you,

~P

No trouble at all  ;) and welcome to the DRT Forum! This is the "Hangar photo":

http://droneteam.com/history/isaac/pacl-q385-inventory-review-fullsize.jpg
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 04:31:12 am by EVS »