Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 146080 times)

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #135 on: January 29, 2011, 04:29:22 am »
Hi Douglas

What you describe from the book of Urantia, is different ways of perception of time. Very good, thanks!

---o0o---

If we assume the Drones appears through dimensional ways, they sure can be "trapped" as what
happened when we see the "Hangar photo". My guess is, that the drone on the hangar photo was brought
down by accident, using military equipment, maybe it was "catched" when using weaponry utilities, and it
happend to interact with the Drone equipment. That could answer why the debries are in the hangar. The
photo might be earlier of origin, as many controversive (and secretive) experiments was conducted during
WW2, or it could relate to ditto during the cold war. It never has been discussed in a larger scale, it just
might be the answer to why the "hangar photo" seems so real. Just a few moments later it became
"National secret".

Well, this is as good an explanation as any, if any of you have any other explanation, feel free to let us all know! 

EVS

The "Hanger" photo is the most stunning photo I have ever seen concerning UFOs.  It's very real and solid.

For myself, I do not believe the Drones are 'inter-dimensional'  [but they are able to be invisible because of the cloaking device they contain].  I believe the Nordic space people keep them in their mother-ship and release them into earth area for their monitoring of this planet.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 04:30:26 am by Douglas »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2011, 04:32:38 am »
Oh, pardon me EVS, but a question as I am a newcomer here...

When you refer to the "hangar photo" which particular drone photo are you referring to?

I just want to be sure I am on the same page as you all.

Thank you,

~P

No trouble at all  ;) and welcome to the DRT Forum! This is the "Hangar photo":

http://droneteam.com/history/isaac/pacl-q385-inventory-review-fullsize.jpg

Sometimes the "Hanger" photo is called the Inventory Photo because it is located on the Inventory Page of the Issac PACL documents.   

for clarification....:-))

EVS is one of our most interesting and long time members!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 04:36:00 am by Douglas »

The Leviathan

« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2011, 03:30:38 am »
But I am the most infamous.

Prosopon

« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2011, 04:05:00 pm »
Perhaps what you say is in fact true, but I have read elsewhere that the drone subject itself is not worthy of further comment and is, as a matter of fact, dead.

Not so here and I for one am grateful.

A am curious why someone would brag at being a hoaxer unless I am missing something again and it is as you say a practical joke.

If for humor so where are the smiley faces to indicate that statuse here?

Prosopon

« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2011, 04:20:33 pm »
I too have looked and examined the only apparent photograph of disassembled alien gear spread out on what you so kindly explained as being on on the hanger floor.

I have also performed my own rreading of most all the work done here and on other sites on this photo and have 2 questions on this interesting picture.

1.) Has anyone determined the size of the hanger debris?

2.) Is there any writing (alien or otherwise) visible on the disassembled alien craft pieces?

3.) Other than that chap Isaac's word and explanation, is there any other solid references to these photographed pieces being particularly alien in origin or could they be possibly be man-made?

There is so much research data on this droneteam site and links and such that I might have missed reading these determinations so please forgive my relative ineptitude and slow computer graphic systems.

~P

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2011, 07:09:20 pm »
1.) Has anyone determined the size of the hanger debris?
The sizes of the drone parts, including the tarmac pieces, are examined in the following thread:
http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=20.0

2.) Is there any writing (alien or otherwise) visible on the disassembled alien craft pieces?
I do not recall  any investigation of examining the tarmac pieces for writing, but there is possibly one symbol on the tarmac pieces in comparison to some of the other CARET case writing:

3.) Other than that chap Isaac's word and explanation, is there any other solid references to these photographed pieces being particularly alien in origin or could they be possibly be man-made?
Well, there is really nothing solid that the photos are real. I mean no one has produced a hard chunk of physical piece matching any of the photos. So far we can only go by the witness testimony of seeing these things in action and try to find a parallel to any man-made phenomenon that is similar.

The Leviathan

« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2011, 10:52:57 pm »
Does Satan need to show his horns to be Satan!  Of course there is more here, this story is far from finished and I have no jokes to tell. Look to the dates that the images appeared and to their positions within the images.  Since I am a hoaxer should you really listen!
L E V I A T H A N

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2011, 05:25:18 am »

Well, there is really nothing solid that the photos are real. I mean no one has produced a hard chunk of physical piece matching any of the photos. So far we can only go by the witness testimony of seeing these things in action and try to find a parallel to any man-made phenomenon that is similar.

There seems to be a link with Roswell. See my post regarding Jesse Marcel Jr and the I-beam symbols:
http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=718.msg7839#msg7839

Jesse Marcel Jr.

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/beams_symbols_compare.html

Now watch the video report on Discovery Science: The World's Strangest UFO Stories. Roswell

Take particular note of part 2 and part 3 of this video below. It gives the witness account of M.D. Jesse Marcel Junior and his statements on the Roswell debris and the I-beam symbols discovered by his father in 1947. Stanton Friedman interviewed Major Jesse Marcel Senior as part of his Roswell investigation.
[DSC] WSUS - Roswell The Truth-2.avi

[DSC] WSUS - Roswell The Truth-3.avi

In the same video, part 3, Dave Thomas reiterates USAF claims regarding Project Mogul that the funny symbols on the Roswell 'weather balloon' were actually scotch tape inlaid with symbols used for a certain type of toy. However Jesse Marcel Junior refutes the USAF claims and states that these symbols are NOT the same. Jesse shows his reproduction of the Roswell I-beam symbols. Beware the disinformation and fake symbols out there on the internet regarding these symbols. (See part 3 of the videos above, 6.10min onwards)

Jesse Marcel Jr's affadavit of the Roswell I-beam symbols is available online.
[Source: Karl Pflock, Roswell in Perspective, 1994.

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/beams_symbols_compare.html
http://roswellproof.homestead.com/Marcel_Jr.html

More investigation brings up the claim that Jesse Marcel originally drew these symbols from memory on Sunday, July 6, 1947 after seeing the Roswell material presented by his father and he later made another rendition in 1989.

We'd have to ask Jesse Marcel Jr to verify the date that he first drew these symbols, but from the video above and the symbols shown in his affadavit, it's clear there is a strong match of the CARET symbols to his Roswell I-beam symbols.

More interesting reading here from Jesse Marcel Sr and other Roswell witnesses: 'The figures were composed of curved geometric shapes...' :o

http://www.sunrisepage.com/roswell.htm

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2011, 05:44:30 am »
If you have any comments, I'll appreciate it very much. Thanks,
EVS

Hi EVS,

I don't always have the same conceptual understanding as yourself regarding 'that which is' - our universe. But I do enjoy your occasional video presentations. I thought you might find this interesting:

Read the abstract / introduction and you'll get an idea...
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1101/1101.2565v1.pdf

Offline longjourneytolight

• Newbie Dronie
« Reply #144 on: January 31, 2011, 07:13:13 pm »
If you have any comments, I'll appreciate it very much. Thanks,
EVS

Hi EVS,

I don't always have the same conceptual understanding as yourself regarding 'that which is' - our universe. But I do enjoy your occasional video presentations. I thought you might find this interesting:

Read the abstract / introduction and you'll get an idea...
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1101/1101.2565v1.pdf
I believe the LESSON we should learn from the 1947 Roswell incident is that if YOU have witnessed anything in regards to Unknown Flying Objects or any other Unknown Phenomena, is to come forward with your story. No mater what the THREAT. How many documented cases of any physical harm to a Witness or their Family or Friends do we know of as a result of a Witness coming forward and relating the truth of an encounter? I think that since the time of Roswell, WE as a People have Grown Up and realized the full truth of the "Government's Game". Threat and Intimidation simply won't work anymore. The search for an answer is too great to be muzzled and the time for the TRUTH is NOW!!!!! Drones, UFO's, USO's, Alien Contact, and any other Unknown Mysteries that seem to defy explanation. If ALL the Witnesses of the Roswell Incident had spoken up in 1947, we might have an answer to this mystery or at least be a whole lot closer to resolving this issue.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #145 on: January 31, 2011, 08:09:06 pm »
I believe the LESSON we should learn from the 1947 Roswell incident is that if YOU have witnessed anything in regards to Unknown Flying Objects or any other Unknown Phenomena, is to come forward with your story. No mater what the THREAT. How many documented cases of any physical harm to a Witness or their Family or Friends do we know of as a result of a Witness coming forward and relating the truth of an encounter? I think that since the time of Roswell, WE as a People have Grown Up and realized the full truth of the "Government's Game". Threat and Intimidation simply won't work anymore. The search for an answer is too great to be muzzled and the time for the TRUTH is NOW!!!!! Drones, UFO's, USO's, Alien Contact, and any other Unknown Mysteries that seem to defy explanation. If ALL the Witnesses of the Roswell Incident had spoken up in 1947, we might have an answer to this mystery or at least be a whole lot closer to resolving this issue.
Very well said LJTL!
Were they scared into silence with the threat of being treasonous to their country? Or were they shut up with threats to their life?
Care should always be taken, but intimidation should not result in retreat.
I just cannot agree that any government or military group should have sole access to such non-human secrets, as much as I try to think of reasons why it should be kept secret, nothing makes sense.

Offline longjourneytolight

• Newbie Dronie
« Reply #146 on: January 31, 2011, 08:37:49 pm »
Very well said LJTL!
Were they scared into silence with the threat of being treasonous to their country? Or were they shut up with threats to their life?
I just cannot agree that any government or military group should have sole access to such non-human secrets, as much as I try to think of reasons why it should be kept secret, nothing makes sense.
Thanks OTF, and thanks EVS for the enlightening videos on Roswell. It seems ironic that as a people are willing to give our lives for our Nations without Reservation in defense of those nations with bravery that defies description. But when it comes to the possible defense of all Mankind and Our Planet WE are afraid to come forward if WE witness a Strange Craft or have Contact with an Alien Being for fear of being ostracized, harmed, or threatened by OUR own Governments or Secret Agencies for whom WE have served, protected and defended sometimes at the ultimate expense of our lives.   

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #147 on: January 31, 2011, 10:45:24 pm »
Very well said LJTL!
Thanks OTF, and thanks EVS for the enlightening videos on Roswell. It seems ironic that as a people are willing to give our lives for our Nations without Reservation in defense of those nations with bravery that defies description. But when it comes to the possible defense of all Mankind and Our Planet WE are afraid to come forward if WE witness a Strange Craft or have Contact with an Alien Being for fear of being ostracized, harmed, or threatened by OUR own Governments or Secret Agencies for whom WE have served, protected and defended sometimes at the ultimate expense of our lives.

I can't take credit for the Roswell videos. The member iamiamiam presented those videos.(if we're talking recent posts)

I also have posted Roswell videos, and I sure believe that incident was surpressed just
like the Drone incident was.

I only hope, that my presentations here, video or text is inspiring for anyone interested in the "Drone Mystery".

I only and solely want to ignite ideas to help solve this puzzle.

I am very pleased with the discussion, and hope you carry on the investigation! Thanks!

You certainly do not have to agree with what I present, I also have to take a stand at the various subjects, and
some might be too far out to believe at first glance. But if one investigate it further, it sometimes awakens a thought
that otherwise might have been discarded.

I am glad you use my stuff. What more can I say?

Kind regards, and keep an open mind, it'll reward itself in the end,

EVS

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #148 on: January 31, 2011, 11:42:19 pm »
This is Earth drone tech. If we can do this now, is it far out to suggest it's been done before, with other materials
and other means of flight methods? :

HighTechDad Flies the Parrot AR.Drone

EVS

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 05:07:55 pm by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 03:09:42 am by EVS »