Author Topic: VonStern Magazine  (Read 98710 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: VonStern Magazine
« Reply #255 on: February 18, 2013, 12:29:56 AM »
After watching the video above, I sincerely suggest you read this paper:

http://lifeafterdeath.info/

Harinder S. Sandhu

exerpt:

∙ The molecules of our body are continually being replaced and our emotions, thoughts, and memories outlast them.  The memories are still there even after all the cells in the brain that were in place at the time the memory was formed have died off and been replaced.  Thus, this is a very indirect form of evidence showing how our consciousness transcends the body.

"The extreme skeptics of the paranormal have a tendency to refute the least credible of paranormal examples; they seldom try to take on the best evidence and if they do they do not give very credible alternative explanations.  To do the former, is easy, the latter, generally quite difficult.  They also unfairly (and unscientifically I might add) tend to group all of the paranormal together and reject it all.  Its not all or nothing and the same applies to the various evidence types for life after death.  For instance, mediums communicating with the dead could be true but this has no relation with astrology being true or not - the two are independent of one another but this gets lost on some of the extreme skeptics in their overall outlook."

/EVS
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:59:23 AM by EVS »

The Leviathan

« Reply #256 on: February 22, 2013, 10:49:47 PM »
Most of this, I have spoken of long ago. The drones are now placed in a category very useful. If anything of this kind ever happens again, It is now known how to deal with it. There are many things best not known to the public. UFOCB has been the greatest helper in this. The are a perfect tool to dismiss and debunk all that needs to be. I have learned their methods of sharing information that is supposed to be private to the poster and how their mods interact to promote practices that can be very advantages to my agenda. There is no way a UFO event can ever be proved.
L E V I A T H A N
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 03:23:27 PM by The Leviathan »

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #257 on: February 25, 2013, 11:44:34 PM »
There is no way a UFO event can ever be proved.

Some of us on this Forum are trying to do exactly that. If you have FACTS showing we'll never succeed please tell us, without your usual mumbo-jumbo, and save us a lot of effort.
algae

The Leviathan

« Reply #258 on: March 02, 2013, 03:32:29 AM »
The public is contitioned to accept the skeptic view. Its just that simple. The net is the premium medium for disseminating UFO info and the biased position is established. Now look up the term mumbo-jumbo and you may learn even more or just return to UFOCB.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #259 on: March 03, 2013, 03:37:23 AM »
There is no way a UFO event can ever be proved.

Some of us on this Forum are trying to do exactly that. If you have FACTS showing we'll never succeed please tell us, without your usual mumbo-jumbo, and save us a lot of effort.
algae

We're now into very dicey territory...talking about 'proof'.   I believe many governments do have proof of UFO activity.  Do I have proof?  No but I have the next best thing.  A neighbor of mine who worked at Douglas Aircraft, Santa Monica, CA in the 1940s told me the following in the year 1998.    He was age 95 at the time.

When he worked at Douglas Aircraft, in the design Department, they were sent a Top Secret [in-house self-printed] booklet, from the Atomic Energy Commission [USA].   This 8X10 booklet contained glossy black and white photos of a crashed UFO, the occupants: both dead and alive and a photo of one occupant standing by an Army truck.  The location of the crash: Near Roswell, NM ~ 1947.

He said the designers and model builders were shocked by what they had seen...shaken actually.

They kept this booklet in a file cabinet safe in their Design and Model Office.  A few months later they received a letter from the AEC demanding that the booklet be returned to them immediately.

Too bad this was long before Xerox machines. 

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #260 on: March 04, 2013, 02:52:21 AM »
Incidents like this sure tells us that not all that is given to us, newspapers and other media is not to be be trusted...but when there's a fire...you know..

I as a long since retired scentist, know that well kept secrets are best to be unknown...this is the first time I ever come forward this way, so believe it or don't..we really do not hold the truth in our hands...and so do no one,, ask Leviathan..working on models virtual and real as HPO, we never came close to identify the California Drones...but yet they excist..because we have photo's and a reliable story...who can really say this never happened? I can't and I suspect neither of you can? But if you have clues to this enigma, show your ideas!

No one knows, as it all comes down to mostly hearsay, and "you know what I know" and no real paper has shown the possibility of this (or other) cases to be right or wrong. Only the general way is to belittle those who cares - I say cares - for the unseen to be told..those who can't find in their minds NOT to see what lies in the fine line beyound the grey matter that harbours our human brain, have mastered a severe damage to what we call "our soul" or the consistancy of memory engulfed in the electrical windings that is making up our independant workings, as we all have diffrent aspects buried in our mind. This, the mind, is to all scientists an enigma, even today, go tell that to the "nay sayers"...they harbour it as well as you and I do..admitting to that is hard to do..but as we all come from one entity, we sure all harbour the same wit, some hides it better than others...but in the end, we all fit into the Universe just as all small particles, we just don't know it, not well enough to describe it when we live. Diversions is the Universal language, that's why we biggot the same and only truth..once we enter life, at birth - we are given "singularity". We are entities that can reason, able to conquer the world we live in, as no other mammals ever could, why make a mess of it by treating other fellow human beings as dirt...just because we differ the opinion? Sure - we are mammals - go figure out sceptics that say "mind over matter" don't excist? Sure, intelligent life is excactly that, that's why some are afraid of possible "interrogation" from foreign sources, UFO of the extraterrestrial kind comes in mind...sure we are all afraid, but if it leads to the understanding of our heritage, then it sure makes our way of life understandable, even the sceptics have a pass, as they haven't discovered what life really is..a hallucination!

Virtually, the world we live in might be a fantasy of Gods dream...do we really know..?? The Universe is set by laws of humans, Einstein, Archimedes and even Plato, wondering and pondering in explicit terms how everything came by, much as we today search for the excact same thing, using vast amounts of money on the Large Hadron Collider in Geneva..we search for the same thing..the origin of the Universe..and the origin of ourself! When do this stop, you ask? I tell you - when we find out how it came about..will we ever? I think not...but that is my take on the world we live in...but for sure, someday we know the true origin, and why time let something like the California Drones happen...then we for once will know we are not alone in this Universe, and som might even know this by now, but are we told? No, we still suspect our leaders to know, but they don't! Believe me, if they did - we were not here today. So look to the skies, a wise friend of mine said, see if the UFO's come close...if not the dream sure benefits Us all.

We are in origin all parts of the same mass, the very same that gave us life, that gave life to the now extinct species that once ruled this planet. Someday we might be overtaken, by supiriour species, just as the workings of our planet tells, we might not be "the only ones" that conquer this planet, we might be a simple pawn in the evolvement of this planet...do we dare thinking this thought? So many species have died and become extinct before we evolved...why should this not happen again?

Changing of environment is a habit of this planet...why think we control it? We don't! The workings of our planet does! We only are told we can do something to turn it over...I'm afraid to say - we can't! Small changes happen and even greater changes happen, we know of this. When is the question, not how, and by whom. Time shows it clearly, why did the dinosaurs die? And when? They could have lived happily for a long time, if not the workings of the Universe said otherwise..am I right? So do we...just as the dinosaurs we have limited time...don't you think? Gives a whole new perspective to life, and life in general.

No one on this planet knows if life has propagated elsewhere, that is my opinion..still being of sound scientific mind and being. Please say this isn't real. I challenge all naysayers to come forward with a better explanation.

Sorry for the lenght/size of this post, just needed to share,

EVS
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:29:44 AM by EVS »

The Leviathan

« Reply #261 on: March 04, 2013, 04:36:44 AM »
The basic nature of humans does not allow for the proving of anything extra-natural. We had a reason to begin our interest in the drones and we have learned that the net is not the place to pursue these subjects. What possible good would come from us being told about "The Red Room" and its workers and placing the story told on the net. It will bring nothing new to our search. We are the first and only to mention this info so indeed we have shared with all on this. Maybe you should search it or forget it.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #262 on: March 04, 2013, 09:23:15 PM »
Incidents like this sure tells us that not all that is given to us, newspapers and other media is not to be be trusted...but when there's a fire...you know..

No one on this planet knows if life has propagated elsewhere, that is my opinion..still being of sound scientific mind and being. Please say this isn't real. I challenge all naysayers to come forward with a better explanation.

EVS

Thanks EVS for your interesting essay and philosophy.

The Internet is a great place to study most all subjects.   The Internet is like water.  It can be poison or pure.

This I know.   We all saw the Ty photos of the Drone.   Then we saw the Issac Inventory photos.  With Issac we discover that the government knows a lot about the Drones.  With my Historical Research I discovered that "Drones" go way back in history...many hundreds of years, if not  thousands of years.  Drones are evidently not new.   We also now discover that Drones are hidden from our eyes by their 'cloaking' technology..[the birdcage].

The Drones are here...they're not going away.    We were all very lucky to be able to see them in our lifetime.   All of this was due to cell phone cameras and Issac coming forward with his XEROXed CARET documents.   Linda Howe also played a big part in this historic saga. 

The summer of 2007 was a great time for all of us. Wouldn't all of you agree?  A lot came together at one time to make it all happen.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:24:37 PM by Douglas »

The Leviathan

« Reply #263 on: March 05, 2013, 02:29:56 AM »
Listen and listen well, the drones will never be solved. The ability to produce the UFOCB effect is perfected and we will use it. Now as to facts, no more from us and never bother to ask. Since you know, you find them. We have explained much to one poster here and that is all. Enjoy the game for you will play it long time.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #264 on: March 06, 2013, 08:42:51 PM »

No one on this planet knows if life has developed elsewhere, that is my opinion..still being of sound scientific mind and being. Please say this isn't real. I challenge all naysayers to come forward with a better explanation.

EVS

Thanks EVS for your interesting essay and philosophy.

The Internet is a great place to study most all subjects.   The Internet is like water.  It can be poison or pure.

This I know.   We all saw the Ty photos of the Drone.   Then we saw the Issac Inventory photos.  With Issac we discover that the government knows a lot about the Drones.  With my Historical Research I discovered that "Drones" go way back in history...many hundreds of years, if not  thousands of years.  Drones are evidently not new.   We also now discover that Drones are hidden from our eyes by their 'cloaking' technology..[the birdcage].

The Drones are here...they're not going away.    We were all very lucky to be able to see them in our lifetime.   All of this was due to cell phone cameras and Issac coming forward with his XEROXed CARET documents.   Linda Howe also played a big part in this historic saga. 

The summer of 2007 was a great time for all of us. Wouldn't all of you agree?  A lot came together at one time to make it all happen.

Thank you for the kind words, Douglas!

Sure this case brought many people together, this bond survives any attempt to say it never happened..because the event happened, true or false..still it is unsolved, challenged, yes..but not solved. As I stated earlier, we (as humans) only can wait for a sign that life developed outside our planet...and that sure is why we still look for an answer here.. difference of opinion will cross over, but in my mind, this case is still open. Shut when comfirmable evidence is put forth.

EVS
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 08:47:14 PM by EVS »

Offline Reasoner

• Newbie Dronie
« Reply #265 on: March 08, 2013, 11:24:37 PM »
Hello all. First time poster. Have read through some of the later forum postings and am fairly familiar with the Drone Saga (although not comprehensively, I admit). There's probably a better location for a first post, but I like that this thread is the most current and seems to be a periodical sort of thread, from its title.

I have a sort of generic drone question and a specific question for one of the members.

I don't recall what the two retired investigators eventually found or came to the conclusion of. Is there a thread about this? Or can anyone summarize for me?

Also, for algae. I very much love that you set up that sky cam. I took a look at some of the pics. They weren't entirely conclusive for me, but they were very provocative. I was wondering if you had considered setting up more, or refining the optics on your cam(s) at all.

I guess one more thing... it seems to be a bit quiet here recently. I'm hoping that the board might become more active. Perhaps it's too focused on one subject (which is the theme of the site), and perhaps all that earnest and hard work might collaterally be applied to studying similar phenomena. I've been mulling over doing that myself, and you all seem to be similarly minded in proactive research.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #266 on: March 27, 2013, 09:41:39 PM »
It's quiet in here because we think about the case, sometimes evaluation of things take time..in this particular case this might extend as neither the pro or con has won! So we take "ad notam" that the case is "standing". What more can I say, if no news comes forward, this case is "unsolved". Period.

EVS

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #267 on: March 28, 2013, 06:38:39 PM »
It's quiet in here because we think about the case, sometimes evaluation of things take time..in this particular case this might extend as neither the pro or con has won! So we take "ad notam" that the case is "standing". What more can I say, if no news comes forward, this case is "unsolved". Period.

EVS
I have no information on those teasing photos.  I hope he posts them somewhere but you never know what will actually happen.

The case of the Drones is solved 90% as far as I'm concerned.   They're here, they've been here a long, long time.   The Drones are purposely cloaked so that we little humans are not aware of them. 

There could be one right over my house and I would never know it.  The space voyagers have been keeping an eye on Earth for a long time.   To them we're just like zoo animals. 

They're keeping a close watch especially on EVS..... :o ;D

« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 06:40:04 PM by Douglas »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2013, 12:32:15 AM »

EVS
I have no information on those teasing photos.  I hope he posts them somewhere but you never know what will actually happen.

The case of the Drones is solved 90% as far as I'm concerned.   They're here, they've been here a long, long time.   The Drones are purposely cloaked so that we little humans are not aware of them. 

There could be one right over my house and I would never know it.  The space voyagers have been keeping an eye on Earth for a long time.   To them we're just like zoo animals. 

They're keeping a close watch especially on EVS..... :o ;D

Thank you, Douglas for thinking I'm that important..and a happy Easter to you too... :) ;)

Sure, if the drones are "hanging" above us, they sure know who you are..giving them away..!! :o  :D

EVS
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 05:46:48 PM by EVS »