Author Topic: Ty's Photo (Marvin smells smoke?)  (Read 15792 times)

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
Ty's Photo (Marvin smells smoke?)
« on: July 05, 2008, 10:46:52 PM »
"Tyâ??s Photoâ??s, why I think I smell smoke."  It is only the smoke of your Illudiom Pew36 Explosive Space Modulator that you smell Marvin DE OMF.  If a zoom was used in the photography a very famous effect is introduced.  This effect was best used in "VERTIGO"  when James Stewart looks down the stair well and in "JAWS" when Roy Snider is on the Beach in a beach chair.  Movement of the camera and changing the zoom will produce a change in the relative sizes between foreground object and background object.  It works in still shots just the same.  Also this does not require any exotic efforts of the REAL Drone in front of the camera.  Now you and the OMFERs enjoy batting this around for at least another YEAR,
L E V I A T H A N
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
Re: Ty's Photo (Marvin smells smoke?)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 06:21:51 PM »
It is time for the DRT team members to read between the lines regarding this "Marvin DE OMF".  There is absolutely nothing wrong with the optical relations of the Drone and its surroundings.  The movement discussed, if a real movement of the Drone, comes down heavily on the side of reality instead of CG or physical model.  This is also true of the "Pandas".  WE MAKE CG MODELS, SO WE KNOW.  One of the hardest things to do in CG is to simulate the optical effect between models in a CG environment.

Marvin DE OMF and his henchmen are using a diversion of absurdity to slow the progress being made here.  There are those who are researching the virtual solid idea described by Isaac to use at the nano scale now.  The power to use it at the macro scale is not available they tell us.  The tricks of the OMFERs are all redundant and void, because others are pursuing the information for profit NOW.  Believe this or don't believe this, that is up to you, but you all are far to intelligent and capable to continue this sidetracking by someone who will never accept the reality of the Drones.

Time is moving on and do not be to sure that the luxury of abundant time will continue.  All members of the DRT need to consider what they can personally take away from the Drone/Isaac events for the night comes.  The salvation of the Human Species is not within the hands of the Human Species, but the salvation of the individual is in the hands of that individual.

Consider progress over debate.
L E V I A T H A N
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 09:55:46 PM »
It is time for the DRT team members to read between the lines regarding this "Marvin DE OMF".  There is absolutely nothing wrong with the optical relations of the Drone and its surroundings.  The movement discussed, if a real movement of the Drone, comes down heavily on the side of reality instead of CG or physical model.  This is also true of the "Pandas".  WE MAKE CG MODELS, SO WE KNOW.  One of the hardest things to do in CG is to simulate the optical effect between models in a CG environment.

Marvin DE OMF and his henchmen are using a diversion of absurdity to slow the progress being made here.  There are those who are researching the virtual solid idea described by Isaac to use at the nano scale now.  The power to use it at the macro scale is not available they tell us.  The tricks of the OMFERs are all redundant and void, because others are pursuing the information for profit NOW.  Believe this or don't believe this, that is up to you, but you all are far to intelligent and capable to continue this sidetracking by someone who will never accept the reality of the Drones.

Time is moving on and do not be to sure that the luxury of abundant time will continue.  All members of the DRT need to consider what they can personally take away from the Drone/Isaac events for the night comes.  The salvation of the Human Species is not within the hands of the Human Species, but the salvation of the individual is in the hands of that individual.

L E V I A T H A N

The only thing that really would slow this Forum down, is if "Isaac" posted on his website, that this is all a hoax, just to see how gullible the world is today.

To take on the odyssey to try to explain the "Isaac" documents, and the obvious similarities found by excellent investigators during the year (only ONE year) these extraordinary sightings was made public, and make them go away in a blink of an eye, is tremendously overkill. As time has passed, it has not to this day been shown, that this enigma is produced by a single individual, or group, for the benefit of books, movies, games or otherwise viral commercials. No one but "Isaac" has really taken ownership of these revealations....isn't it time to say, that in spite all debunking, the whole issue might just be REAL?

I think we have to consider it true, that we somehow are connected to "Extraterrestrial" beings, once and for all.

Afterall, what do we really know? We still try to figure out what happens after we pass? No one has come back with an unescapable answer, or?

Reality is a way of perceptance, and the more we dig, the more the questions rise. Maybe infinite? Maybe we aren't ment to know? And who said so?

I know I'm far off in this forum, but sometimes I feel sharing my thoughts, and I'm confident, this is the ones I'd be sharing them with!

I wish we meet in the world beyond this window of time called a man's lifetime.

VonStern

Modified for spell errors only
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 10:02:26 PM by EVS »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 10:38:55 PM »

Well stated Erick.

Not only are we connected to the space aliens.......we are connected to the entire Universe.

The space aliens with these Drones have been taking a closer look at this planet ever since we exploded a nuclear bomb.  This one weapon is a big NO NO in the minds of the space aliens.  Cultures that retain atomic weaons are headed toward total destruction.....often by just their presence on the planet.

Douglas

L E V I A T H A N

The only thing that really would slow this Forum down, is if "Isaac" posted on his website, that this is all a hoax, just to see how gullible the world is today.

I think we have to consider it true, that we somehow are connected to "Extraterrestrial" beings, once and for all.

I know I'm far off in this forum, but sometimes I feel sharing my thoughts, and I'm confident, this is the ones I'd be sharing them with!

I wish we meet in the world beyond this window of time called a man's lifetime.

VonStern

Modified for spell errors only

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 01:25:53 AM »
If he moved further from the trees, he moved further from the drone yet the drone remains constant in size. Even if the drone is huge and farther away, it should still show a change in size as it does in perspective.

Recent statement made at OMF and it is not true.  This depends on the optics of the camera, zoom, auto focus, etc.  It is NOT SOLELY DEPENDANT ON THE MOVEMENT OF THE DRONE.  OMF listen to your friend Mur and move on to some other debunking hobby.  Soon enough and you will see some results from the virtual solid angle.  In that very idea in the Isaac document is a phrase that you have missed which is pregnant with the truth of the documents themselves.  Call in your experts to find it.
L E V I A T H A N
PS: You have the "Alien at the window" to debunk, so it want be as if you have nothing to do, now let the Drones go.

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 06:22:00 PM »
Marvin's beef

Not that I want to get into a habit of responding to nitpicking on OMF but this issue has raised some eyebrows so for that reason I'll post my analysis.

The difference ratio of the two stationary objects (foreground branches and the pine trees) between the two photos is the same! Twenty percent (KK objects being 20% larger than LL). This says to me that Ty did not move between shots. It still leaves many variables. Either Ty zoomed out and panned right or it's only a function of cropping by either Ty or Linda (or any combination of the two).

The drone is very close in size. But LL looks to be one or two percent larger depending on where you measure due to tilting. Because the drone is not a stationary object no conclusion of manipulation can be drawn. My guess is the same as it has been. The drone was moving toward Ty between shots.

I think Marvin's problem is that he's got this notion in his head that all three objects are fixed.  That is simply not true.  The drone is a flying object for blankety blank sake.  Also, neither the landscape or the object is a copy from one pic to the other.  Not only are there size differences but perspective and actual differences too.

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 06:33:20 PM »
I accept your conclusions as they are perfectly logical and they are totally consistent with how a REAL object in a REAL environment operates.
IC

Offline spf33

• Administrator
  • Major Dronie
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »
I think Marvin's problem is that he's got this notion in his head that all three objects are fixed.  That is simply not true.  The drone is a flying object for blankety blank sake. 

ty's report details support your hypothesis as well;

"And it hung there for at least a good minute or so, during which time I got all the pictures I could!  All it really did was rotate.  It was moving very slowly as well but not much activity"

Offline elevenaugust

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
  • א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ך ל מ ם נ ן ס ע פ ף צ ץ ק ר
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 07:38:01 PM »
Yes, but we can also consider the hypothesis that the drone doesn't moved at all.
I showed it on OMF with some examples:

I made a little test with my own camera on the landscape around my house:
1- I took two different shoots moving back by 5 feet, at the 3264*2448 shoots size of my camera; and made some measurements of the pylone and of the foreground tree:

2- I resized the two previous images to fit those of Ty at 504*378, with both the same resolution (180.00 pixels/inches)

At this resolution, there's NO differences between the pixels numbers of the power pole whereas there are at the max 3264*2448 size.

What we learn at least of this is that:

• the drone is further than the background tree line
  • a better resolution might show size differences of the drone between KK and LL
  • the drone is probably huge. :o Confirmed by what Ty said:
    This gigantic thing.....
    ;
We have two things to consider:
1- The distance of the drone
2- The resolution of the pictures.

1- If the drone were closer than the background trees, then, unless it moved, it would have been impossible for it to keep the same size.
2- With a poor resolution like one can see it at Ty's picture (504*300....) a further object can't be resolved at the pixel level like at the better resolution.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 08:02:23 PM by elevenaugust »
IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line! www.ipaco.fr

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »
Hey 11A,

Nice job with the experiment.  But... I also did some experimenting and you have confirmed what I found that led me to say:
This says to me that Ty did not move between shots.
This is the difference between physically moving and zooming or cropping.  When you physically move it is a 3 dimensional thing.  When you zoom or crop you are dealing strictly in the 2D realm.  This is why the more distant power structure size did not decrease when you stepped back and the tree did.  If you would have zoomed out instead of stepping back the power structure size would have decreased by the exact ratio that the tree did.  That is what my analysis post was all about.

Forgot to point out that the foreground tree on the left looks to be closer to the camera than the pine trees on right.  This is an assumption going be the size of the leaves.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 08:24:25 PM by 10538 »

Offline elevenaugust

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 08:25:29 PM »
This is why the more distant power structure size did not decrease when you stepped back and the tree did.  If you would have zoomed out instead of stepping back the power structure size would have decreased by the exact ratio that the tree did.  That is what my analysis post was all about.
Hey Numbers! ;D
In fact, the power distant structure did decrease when I stepped back (442.19 instead of 450.01) but ONLY IN THE BIGGER RESOLUTION (3264*2448), it not decrease when the resolution is lower (504*378), like in Ty's picture... Because we can't resolve the pixel level of the power pole at this lower resolution,  like we can do it at the better resolution....
However, it's also possible that the drone moved at the same time and same distance Ty's moved back, but I find it less likely than a resolution/distance explanation.

Edit to add: I can make the same test with the same landscape by zooming and cropping.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 08:27:56 PM by elevenaugust »

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 08:44:27 PM »
Yes, still agree.  I'm thinking that the difference was so small that's why it was not as easily detected until enlarged the photos?

Moving camera location = objects of differing distance will have differing size ratios.

Zooming or cropping =  All objects will have an equal size ratio no matter how distant.

Offline elevenaugust

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »
I think that to definitely clear up this thing, we should ask Linda Moulton Howe for the KK and LL pics at High Resolution ;D.
Moreover, it could be interesting to have it to make some good estimation of the size of the drone.

Endzone

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 09:41:09 PM »
I agree, it's time for Linda to release the photos, at least to the DRT if not everyone. Their is no logical reason to keep these photos from us at this point.

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 09:54:51 PM »
I agree about releasing the hi rez versions.  But they probably would not help with this issue.  I have said all along that many variables are at work here.  A perfect explanation will likely never be found as it is too complex (maybe this is what Marvin is banking on?).  Camera movement, perspective, zooming and cropping all combine to perplex anybody who attempts to figure it out.  But to say the pics are not possible without hoaxing is foolish.