Author Topic: The LAP: studies  (Read 32191 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: The LAP: studies
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2013, 01:07:22 PM »
Nice.  I think what you've demonstrated is the photo is not of the real artifacts in action but a photographer's inaccurate portrayal using models.
You'll notice a shadow near the front of the left piece on the "floor" which implies that this piece is very close to the floor. The back side of the left piece does not have that shadow, and the right piece also does not have the shadow at all. If it was a photograph of a model, then the photographer would have to manually suspend these pieces then later remove the evidence of suspension (fishing line or whatever).

In a related development, apparently fusion power is not the only use for toroidal containment.  It's also thought to be related to anti-gravity generation.  Check out this video entitled TR-3B Plasma Torus Anti-Gravity Centrifuge Engine.  Of particular interest is the graphic at 0:50 of the "Nazi bell" with our friend the LAP diagram in the background!
Thanks for the video link. I do recall seeing that graphic at the Coast to Coast AM site around the time they had a Nazi Bell episode. It also appears in this interview again with no attribution:
Nazi Bell on MIT Radio

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2013, 09:54:08 PM »
On the other hand I also have to be honest with myself and allow for the possibility that the photos are just very good CGI renderings. At the same time staying honest with myself I also have to consider there may be an element of truth to it until it is proven false.  And personally I'd rather be part of finding a hidden truth than exposing a hoax.
Your take is a very common one.  You really need to know the entire story to make a decent judgement.  There are little queues that help me like the time we discovered the exact locations of all of the Chad photos and the time the Raj flicker account that spf33 setup was hacked.  What a great story!

Offline Qwanta

• Junior Dronie
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2013, 06:39:43 AM »
You'll notice a shadow near the front of the left piece on the "floor" which implies that this piece is very close to the floor. The back side of the left piece does not have that shadow, and the right piece also does not have the shadow at all. If it was a photograph of a model, then the photographer would have to manually suspend these pieces then later remove the evidence of suspension (fishing line or whatever).

Yes.  Well some photo analysis does show an inconsistency regarding the right piece.  When I converted the image available on this site to a 16 color grayscale palette a vertical area of smudgy discoloration runs from the piece to the bottom of the photo.  The discoloration is not seen above the piece.  When I convert the image to a bump map the same area shows up as an area that is not "smooth".  That implies it's an area of inconsistent gradients like what would happen if a graphics program brush was used to paint over something using a single color that was not consistent with the original background color.  Like maybe a prop stand of some sort.  This isn't 100% evidence that image manipulation occurred of course but is a legitimate reason to cast some doubt.

I don't think fakery in this instance necessarily implies hoax.  IMO the marvel of the photo is not just RSR that it is attempting to describe but the complexity of what I think are models being used to do it and what that suggests about the organizational sophistication of the project they are involved with.

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2013, 10:40:08 AM »
My feeling, based on my experience, is that were the "device and the subsections" actually floating in suspension, or suspended upon strings subsequently removed, that the shadowing would be exactly the same. I feel that the devices were placed before a photographers drop for photographing. The "local" lighting of each piece would affect the net light falling on the backdrop. That "local" lighting would depend on the gallery of lights used to illuminate the "devices" and the distance to the backdrop.

The shadowing is a false lead. What one needs to do is provide evidence of suspension by stings that was subsequently removed. I do not see any of that at this stage.

Offline Qwanta

• Junior Dronie
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2013, 07:13:55 PM »
I agree it doesn't appear to be using strings.  The parts are large enough that they could've been suspended by something like a coat hanger sticking up and bent to be totally hidden by the part itself.

Another trick would've been to suspend the parts by string but flip the stage upside down so the camera is actually pointing up instead of down and the strings are hidden by the parts.  Like how movies simulate zero G.

You raise an another interesting point about the lighting.  If you look carefully at the surface of A1 it appears that the objects are in some kind of light box that is white on the bottom and either dark or totally open on the top.  The visible shadows appear to be the result of a wide ambient light source originating from above.  But I don't see any evidence of a light source from above in the surface reflections despite the many different angles of reflection present.  The only explanation I can think of for that is if the photo was a very long exposure with a soft ambient light source passed uniformly overhead.  That would be some pretty sophisticated non-amateur staging.

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2013, 09:22:24 PM »
I once tried to measure the axis of the A2 and A3 parts that appear to float. The axis did not seem to be straight, but maybe I was in error:

It's possible that in the photo A2 and A3 are lining up with some of the projecting elements of A1. To me they appear to be parallel to the 'pods,' those disc-on-stalk elements.

Offline TimeTraveler33

• Founding Dronie
    • Scientific Technology Research
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2013, 05:12:35 PM »
I do not have much education or any knowledge in physics and mathematics. This image explaining Synchrotron radiation is exactly identical to the I-beam segments of the A1 artefact in Fig. 4.2 from page 6 of the Q-486 Research Report.
http://droneteam.com/history/isaac/pacl-q486-report-p6-fullsize.jpg

Properties of synchrotron radiation - 1. Broad Spectrum (which covers from microwaves to hard X-rays): the users can select the wavelength required for their experiment.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchrotron_radiation

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:14:10 PM by TimeTraveler33 »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2013, 12:42:57 AM »
I see, that would give some meaning to that groove in the A2,3 pieces.