Author Topic: Leviathan  (Read 36131 times)

Endzone

Re: Leviathan
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 02:47:41 AM »
5 people is no entourage that's for certain, just a little tiny group of people as dedicated to their point of view as we are. They just choose negativity more than couth or tact as a baseline attitude to carry with them throughout any investigation. Then they act offended when they receive the same treatment they dish out.  ;)  They resort to thinly veiled insults like deriding someones heritage or faith and make light of it in a way to get the message across without actually stating it. But once again when faced with a response of the same kind of treatment of others they dish out, they respond like a bride who just found out her new groom slept with her best friend before the wedding.  :D :D :D

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 02:08:20 AM »

This is a Drone design in progress based on the Big Basin Drone, but with imagination added.  We are presenting this step by step process at our blog.  The Drone is rendered in VUE 6 and built in Cinema 4D.  If you want to see more, visit us.
L E V I A T H A N
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 05:07:33 AM by Nemo492 »
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Offline Nemo492

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
    • Ovnis-USA
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 05:08:50 AM »
http://ovnis-usa.com
The only motivation for the DRT is finding the truth.

The Leviathan

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2011, 05:09:46 PM »

This is a model of a single Drone duplicated and placed around the perimeter of a central docking craft.  Speculation, yes, but in some ways this particular illustration reminded me of Ezekiel's Wheel within a Wheel.  The religious aspects of these devices, if real, has seldom been approached.  At other sites this is not worth the effort to broach, but here it should be a legitimate and possibly useful exploit. GBUFOCBTG.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2011, 09:23:33 PM »
Very interesting, and inspiring interpretation of the Wheels within wheels!

I would like to read discussions on religion as they relate to this case. Elsewhere, I have recently been blamed for being part of a cult by participating here. Feel free to start a new thread on the topic, it will surely have many readers.

The Leviathan

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2011, 11:09:28 PM »
I would have to say we were just banned from an authentic cult, one that has its tentacles in many many so-called UFO sites.  The proof is the name of one of the moderators, this one  being found everywhere spreading the same agenda.  He says in one site that he is an atheist.  We have no problem in that but in proclaiming his belief or disbelief in certain topics he never mentioned this point as casting any bias on what was being discussed as a religious topic. Be that aside, it is easy to see some of the Angels and Demons described in the JV and other religious works as non-biological.  possibly mechanical of a type we can scarcely conceive.

The Leviathan

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 03:03:44 AM »

The Drones continue

The Leviathan

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 03:03:03 AM »

Two old monuments who have been here a long time and I guarantee they will be here for a very long time to come.
L E V I A T H A N

The Leviathan

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 02:16:57 PM »

Having fun with a Drone.

The Leviathan

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2011, 03:24:50 AM »
Just don't invite veggies and make sure there is an ample supply of blood for Lev.

Sys, I prefer ribs and steak, thought you were the fish fan..

Sidd can bring the sausages, I'll bring Guiness.. I guess..

The junk there seems to have putrified even more and you have some really deserving new members.  Remember I am still just behind you and still participating with you there.
Karen, be seeing you in time.
L  E  V  I  A  T  H  A  N
PS: sidd might be more at home bringing the BASF.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 03:27:02 AM by The Leviathan »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2011, 10:21:41 AM »
Hope so Lev, you have always fascinated me.

And while you seem to let idle banter upset you, I don't really think that a man of your talent takes it nearly as seriously as you pretend. 

(I would post the song "Getting to know you" by Julie Andrews, but I've maxed out maybe with Louie Louie x 5.   Cheers !

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2011, 10:32:09 AM »
I mean let's be frank... Your picture "Evil Old House"..  Now that is really special outside of your normal work which is so special in its atmosphere and detail and the images created..  Ok.. there is a lot more to you than you "pretend" in talent, training and experience.   It just shows up in your art.  So yes, you are quite a fascinating person to many I'm sure not just me.

The Leviathan

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2011, 03:34:02 PM »
The image "An Evil Old House" was based on the book "The Haunting of Hill House" by Shirley Jackson.  Also on the 1963 movie " The Haunting" directed by Robert Wise.  When I lived in New England, I experienced a similar house and had some acquaintance with Ms Jackson.  The story is not total fiction.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2011, 04:20:14 PM »
I read that book ages ago.  I love the movie as well.  In the book, I'll always remember this scary section when Eleanor looks across the room at Theodora who has turned on the light and then asks herself.. "Whose hand was I holding?" after all the pounding stops coming from within the walls..  Because she was so intensely holding Theordora's hand (she thought) during that part of the haunting.

I really want to visit grand old haunted houses while here in the UK. 
And where in New England was this one, was it as large and looming as the place you created in your art?

Here are images for the Book.  Nothing can compare to yours however except for one in being equally stricking and scary.  And its a photograph maybe..   Yours is totally original and really good. 

http://bit.ly/p8uEZs

The House that is featured in the photograph is here in the UK:

http://bit.ly/nRKUzi
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 05:44:45 PM by tomi »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2011, 04:49:03 PM »
Here is an interesting article from numerous angles:

http://www.theatlantic.com/life/archive/2011/09/the-dark-side-of-the-placebo-effect-when-intense-belief-kills/245065/

I remember a few times when I had an experience like this, could feel the bed being pressed on by something nearby (would think an animal or very soft person) but nobody was there but all I ever felt nearby was total love not terror coming from whatever.  Strange eh?  And I love horror stories, maybe its because of how we believe about things that affects what we imagine it can do?  :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:51:25 PM by tomi »