Drone Research Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Drone Research Team website..

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Leviathan  (Read 11765 times)

tomi

• Forum co-founder
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: Leviathan
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2011, 03:56:10 pm »
And he used a lot of symbolism in the Shining ?   That's what a lot of people believe anyway ..

edit to add: After this much of the trilogy I'm reluctant to commit my beliefs to anything.. without personal bias ;)  But isn't that part of it?

Lol@ raw video where he says, "If there was JUST one group running everything, the world would make a little more sense.."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:39:01 pm by tomi »

tomi

• Forum co-founder
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2011, 11:00:09 am »
More and more, I'm getting convinced that the whole drone saga is part of a "transhumanism" movement. 

There are just so many indicators of this.  For instance, I'm watching the ending of "Everything is Under Control", part 2, and the person interviewing  R.A.W. throws out a promotion to a website called:  www.cruzio.com/~blackops (which doesn't exist anymore as this is an old video) and the page gets redirected to:  http://www.cruzio.com/ .
Now this is right in Santa Cruz !   And it is a website concerning Santa Cruz activities.

I know that this would normally be of no significance.. but I keep thinking...
Here is everything that fits... Fits into place.  Isaac could be real or not.. but this whole saga is built on Transhumanism, that is my theory now..

And from what I took in from Virgil's old website before he launched IA:
http://www.futurehi.net/media.html

I listened to these lectures there. 
Houston Smith
Marilyn Ferguson

There is a serious wide movement behind transhumanism.  I wouldn't doubt even that some of it is helping to instigate and finance these occupations and movements behind anonymous.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 11:06:22 am by tomi »

tomi

• Forum co-founder
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2011, 11:18:25 am »
Or maybe I'm wrong and everything regarding this saga just happens to leave breadcrumbs that are "transhumanistic" in nature once you start following them.  That is what is in common here and by following this you also learn to apply discretion and think independently..

Well, even if it wasn't planned it's working..   Hail Discordia  ;D

edit to add:

Oh Good Grief !  This just came my way..
Lev .. this is like being in the Illuminatus trilogy!

Anonymous-The-Bankers-Are-The-Problem

Clicking on the link above brings up a video that sounds like there is a confrontation happening similiar to that in the trilogy!

Any takes on this you might have Lev?  It's just that these roots too seem to be coming from transhumanism and these words seem so similiar to what I've been reading by raw and others.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:46:33 am by EVS »

The Leviathan

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2011, 03:11:00 am »
The Trilogy is the Reality.  Hiding in the open is best. The skeptical fool will always help in the furthering of the agenda.  Long live UFOCB, it took a lot of work to make them what they are.
L E V I A T H A N

tomi

• Forum co-founder
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2011, 01:21:22 am »
The Trilogy is the Reality.  Hiding in the open is best. The skeptical fool will always help in the furthering of the agenda.  Long live UFOCB, it took a lot of work to make them what they are.
L E V I A T H A N

LOL... :

http://motherjones.com/mixed-media/2011/10/occupy-wall-street-octopus-vampire-squid

definately see this one:

http://vulgararmy.com/
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 01:23:54 am by tomi »

The Leviathan

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2011, 01:36:53 am »
I recently was posting on the site I am banned from and took a look around.  It has taken a real fall and is even sillier that usual, but my new persona plays along and I now have such a friendly relation ship with the same old F.....  It is still a delight to maneuver the herd.  Where will I head them next.  When you visit there try and find me or at least one of the THREE. LOLAF
L E V I A T H A N

tomi

• Forum co-founder
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2011, 08:43:45 pm »
Lev, I really wonder about you sometimes...

EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2011, 09:33:58 pm »
Lev, I really wonder about you sometimes...

tomi and Lev, if you don't mind me blending in...  ;D

You both seem to want an opponent, as you both seek this...

You might have opposite "agendas" so to speak..

The DRT Forum is not biased enough to provide this to it's fullest..

But I sure may not be the one reminding the both of you, that this forum is read by many people,
which is quite allright, but you really should consider your statements, the both of you, if you
want to avoid conflict!

If it's conflict you want, I suggest you take it to the forums that will provide this! Thank you!

I have no problem about you sharing your views on topics related to this Forum, please do so, but we
sure do not want episodes that occurs on other forums to materialize here! I would be very sad if this
was to happen here!

Cheers to you both,
EVS
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:17:57 pm by EVS »

The Leviathan

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2011, 10:45:21 pm »
Yes EVS, I understand your point.  I have made my case here and will confine any other such posts to the L E V I A T H A N BLOG.  I am sure that you realize that there is much still known about the Drones and all concerned with this info will not bring it forth for many reasons.  If you take a quick scan of the internet you will find that the Drone seeds are firmly planted in many places.  This can not be undone by anyone. 

I have recently spoken to the relative of a lady who once saw something in a building that looked very much like an item from the inventory photo.  The lady was know by our group for sometime.  Now in respect for her and her family, I am not comfortable exposing this information on any website.  So you can see the Drones are far from dead.  There are some of us investigating this now and when we have results we will only be able to share them by PM.
Thank you for your corrections,
L E V I A T H A N
PS: EVS, you may wish to read my new post on the L E V I A T H A N Blog to understand my position and the fact that this type of verbiage will be posted at the Blog now so not to incur any trouble here.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 12:48:01 am by The Leviathan »

EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2011, 01:17:10 am »
PS: EVS, you may wish to read my new post on the L E V I A T H A N Blog to understand my position and the fact that this type of verbiage will be posted at the Blog now so not to incur any trouble here.

Yes, I see your message, and I appreciate that you stated it in your blog, as if it was presented here, I'd have had to remove it.

I understand that you have some true angry feelings of the people you are aiming this at, and I know what you are speaking of, but please take this as the common unwillingness to understand what a true "Open Mind" is...you won't find it at those places you look to try and find it! Sometimes "common sense" overwhelms the idea that some things are percieved otherwise in our human mind, and believers of excactly that (common sense) WILL be hard to change...sure you will learn, and you probably already have...

Sure, you and your group have your own agenda, and so have the so-called "nay-sayers"....only, if you provide true evidence of your work, then they have no speak that has meaning...until that, they have to speak for what THEY believe...simple, maybe not the answer you are looking for, but it's the only way your ideas will prevail, the way of convincing oneanother of the presented evidence at hand, be it Drones or any other case! Sure, to this day, no one of Us know the truth, and therefor any opinion counts, no matter how it's presented! Personal attacks, however, do not fall under that category.

Thank you for being so open in your views, I still have some ethical doubts about your statements at your blog, but that is mine to deal with!

EVS
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 08:27:55 am by EVS »

The Leviathan

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2011, 01:59:54 am »
I understand, and since we have not lived each others lives it would be hard for us to judge each others motives and ethics.  As for as DRT is concerned I will obey the rules of posting and trust others will too.  My Blog site is certainly not for everyone in content and it is not anger that provokes, it is the necessity that since I am "Working a Work" for it to be implemented and placed the work must be finished.  I knew you could not allow it here so I placed it where it could project just exactly what it is suppose to project.  I am now many places on the web and as a spider I crawl, hide and wait with the thought of ethics placed in reserve for ethical humans.  I think we understand each other now, so no more need be said.
L  E  V  I  A  T  H  A  N

tomi

• Forum co-founder
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2011, 06:51:43 am »
While I may appear to be on an opposite side to Lev, on the surface, that is not the case.  The case is what is important to me.   As well as Lev and others.  Who and what they represent are of particular interest to me.  Sometimes affection at a safe distance ;)  Sometimes bewilderment..  Mostly though, trying to fathom the mindset of Lev when he stoops to make issues about other's amusements.

Sincerely, I wouldn't have said I wonder about him, if I didn't hold him up on a higher pedestal because of his talent and his expanse of literary resources.   I have gained a deeper amount of knowledge from him about many things (probably some best left unknown..and many unknowable anyway, but at least I now know).   ;D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 07:29:55 am by tomi »

EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2011, 08:33:50 am »
Sincerely, I wouldn't have said I wonder about him, if I didn't hold him up on a higher pedestal because of his talent and his expanse of literary resources. 

Thank you for clearing that up!!  :)

EVS
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 08:35:13 am by EVS »

tomi

• Forum co-founder
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2011, 10:36:46 am »
If nobody else recognises it, I know Lev knows ... where I'm coming from is always a good place.  Except I will never relinguish trying to figure out what else he may know... except the unknowable.. ;)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:42:57 am by tomi »

The Leviathan

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2011, 01:41:38 pm »
tomi, don't you think I have always shared things with you.  I see you are interested in the fact that our world is much more that a spinning blue ball.  I know that you recognized that the Drones are something very different than the "flying Saucer".  CG or real, I believe that you could understand both and that they could be both at the same time.  I know that their image can play with the human mind and you may learn that.  If you are still in London then you are in one of the centers of world control by the few and the strange.  My focus on the skeptic has caused a change that will continue from the seed planted.  When I lived in England, I did not visit the Salisbury Plain many times for nothing - I learned.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.408 seconds with 20 queries.