Author Topic: Leviathan  (Read 31548 times)

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
Re: Leviathan
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2011, 03:29:02 PM »
Lev, you have shared a few things with me, which I will always regard with respect and appreciation, and RAW doesn't really condemn skepticism does he?  Curious, openminded, yet grounded sufficiently to use discrimination, in order to distill fact from fancy.  Each of us living in our own reality tunnels.
Hail Discordia !   ;D 

I'm with you on your descriptions though of the frameworks, big and small, you have described to me. I think however, my limits are more confined than yours.  Your capabilities far exceed mine in physical resources and mental abilities to explore the depths of these aspects. 
(Probably for the best, I'm a bit of a girl at times :)

My idea of immanentizing the eschaton .. is using twitter..  ;D
But knowing what you know about the drone case is an ambition I think I could handle.. Eyes wide open even maybe... :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:52:57 PM by tomi »

The Leviathan

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2011, 03:59:16 AM »
My idea of immanentizing the eschaton .. is using twitter
Include Facebook, cell phones, the internet, and the computer and you are seeing the tip of the iceburg.  WITH THE DRONES as a natural extension of reporting (CG or not).  Now to whom?  The answer is the infamous THEM.  Hagbard Celine up and running.
L   E   V   I   A   T   H   A   N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2011, 08:10:43 AM »
All I can say is .... So Impressed! Thank you! for helping me to learn about it all.

(you really know your RAW.. what a wonderful man who left the world so much with his works, wit and wisdom)

I'm listening to all I can of his talks now.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 12:01:46 PM by tomi »

The Leviathan

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2011, 02:03:38 PM »
All I can say is .... So Impressed! Thank you! for helping me to learn about it all.
Tongue in Cheek!  Say its all a fake and the Drones are nothing at all, still RAW would have liked them and believed that they at some level were real.  Their motive power would be that they are only peeping into what we call our dimension.  What ever intelligence behind them would target them for appearance.  And as the BBDrone clearly shows ,or I believe shows, it is old.  If BBD is real and old and worn, then another set of insights arise.  Now that would be a nasty little trek for poor humankind.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:34:47 AM by The Leviathan »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2011, 02:38:10 PM »
Tongue in Cheek!  Say its all a fake and the Drones are nothing at all, still RAW would have liked them and believed that they at some level were real. 
When you say "tongue in cheek".. I'm confused by that.. pls explain.

How would RAW have approached the drones?  I've been wondering about that.  They came out the same year he passed from us..

He would have taken a great delight in the whole saga, I'm pretty sure.  If he was younger, he might have even tried to figure it out.. or add it into one of his stories maybe.  Since I'm not adept at picking up the deeper symbolism of things, maybe he would see more there than any of us except for you and a few others. 

Artists appreicated the saga, futurists had to have had a part in it if it is contrived in any way.  I think RAW would have suspected that angle too while trying to dig through it.  Would he suspect his usual players .. "Sub-Genius" or something more "Illuminati" or would he have thought like you do.. most likely door open for every possibility.??

Forgive me if I'm misjudging how you think about it.  Just presuming is all.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 02:45:31 PM by tomi »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »
Either time or some acutely precise beyond master artist put a lot of old into the roto rooter as well.  But it would be nearly impossible to create in CGI to such realness .. down to the dirt and grit etc... seen close up.  The mystery lives on ..
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:05:17 PM by tomi »