Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 23644 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: Welcome
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2010, 02:17:58 AM »
Someone here called LEVIATHAN said this to my first and sincere post:

"There is nothing to see with fresh eyes."

Are you speaking for this forum here and are you trying to shut it down?

Are you an official or something?

Haha, Leviathan is T H E  "character", no one has figured him out yet, and he has been around since nearly the start of this case in 2007. Don't be offended. He does not speak for all of us, in fact no one here speaks for the rest ... each to their own.

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for checking out the Wiki.

Feel free to ask any questions you like, we started this forum after a history of research had been done while we were on other forums, so there may be things that were initially discussed elsewhere, we should be able to provide links to your questions if something seems unanswered.

Oh, I see he just responded.

The Leviathan

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2010, 02:48:35 AM »
Haha, Leviathan is T H E  "character", no one has figured him out yet, and he has been around since nearly the start of this case in 2007.

Good.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2010, 02:52:06 AM »
Someone here called LEVIATHAN said this to my first and sincere post:

"There is nothing to see with fresh eyes."

Are you speaking for this forum here and are you trying to shut it down?

Are you an official or something?
Prosopon,Yes, Welcome Aboard. Great to have another Voice.

Ted
Haha, Leviathan is T H E  "character", no one has figured him out yet, and he has been around since nearly the start of this case in 2007. Don't be offended. He does not speak for all of us, in fact no one here speaks for the rest ... each to their own.

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for checking out the Wiki.

Feel free to ask any questions you like, we started this forum after a history of research had been done while we were on other forums, so there may be things that were initially discussed elsewhere, we should be able to provide links to your questions if something seems unanswered.

Oh, I see he just responded.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 03:08:05 AM by onthefence »

Prosopon

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2010, 01:10:01 AM »
Thank you very much...I sincerely hope to do you proud.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2011, 08:20:46 PM »
We've been getting many spam attempts to register phoney members, they are discarded after some investigation. If you would like to become a member of this forum, you can register here,  and you will be sent the following email:

Hello,

We need to verify you are a real person. Reply to the comments below please.

The DRT has the following goals:
1. To solve the drone mystery; what is it, what is it's genesis and what does it mean?
2. To study this scientifically, to research it exhaustively.
3. To find the original witnesses, protect them and verify them.
4. To find new witnesses of the Drones or CARET, to protect their interests and verify their facts.

This website has the following goals:
1. To provide a repository and chronicle of the California Drones UFO phenomenon.
2. To provide reports of our investigation.
3. To allow a place for witnesses to feel comfortable in coming forward and provide more clues to the case.

To this end, DRT forum will not be like other forums before it.  It will not be a place to argue real/fake. It will not be a place to form factions to work towards an agenda.  Most importantly, it will not be a forum for debunking.  There are plenty for that purpose on the internet. If that is what you have in mind I suggest you look elsewhere.

Please reply to this email with your reasons for applying for DRT forum membership.   

Your membership cannot be approved without this.

Thanks.
http://droneteam.com/drt/

Please direct your membership inquiries to: droneswitness@gmail.com