Author Topic: Possible purpose of drones  (Read 22101 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: Possible purpose of drones
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2008, 03:44:26 AM »
So much good reading in the links that have been provided so far, but I just have to get this off my chest before starting all that other reading:

If the inner core at the center of the Earth is an unknown substance of very high density, ...

I'm not so sure that I can accept the predicted high density/pressure at the center of the Earth.

A high density indicates high pressure which means a great force. Without constructing a Deep Earth vehicle to collect my vintage Merlot ;), I will presume that objects at the center of the Earth are weightless. So, if there is no weight, then there is no pressure. I know that a pressure can be built up in a sealed vessel, but the Earth is not sealed, the surface is free to expand as necessary, and the only force pushing the crust towards the center is the gravity of the entire planet.

Just because the outer surface of the planet presses towards the center, does not mean that force exists all the way to the center. The outer surface only presses towards the center because of the gravitational effect of all the matter elsewhere in the planet. Looking at the matter close to the center of the planet, there is no directional force at all, so I think that there is no pressure at the center of the planet.

If some gas were to leak into there, it might expand and push any solid material outward and create a hollow center. And since we are pretty sure that there is a liquid magma layer below the surface, that plasticity is already in place to allow the planet to expand a bit and allow gasses to create a hollow center.

A hollow planet would be an ideal place to hide away from the falling meteors on the outside and the dangerous radiation from space.

It may also explain the stories of "Hell" being below us with creatures that live there. And it could explain creatures that live in the hollow center of Venus who command the drones.

OK, you can stop laughing now. I will read the other links presented earlier, and look for a model that proves me wrong.

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2008, 06:18:42 AM »
It may also explain the stories of "Hell" being below us with creatures that live there. And it could explain creatures that live in the hollow center of Venus who command the drones.
Where Angels fear to tread, except for one!
L E V I A T H A N
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2008, 10:49:51 AM »
I'm not so sure that I can accept the predicted high density/pressure at the center of the Earth.

onthefence, remember I wrote "If"....good science, right?  ;)

I have a problem with the "Hollow Earth" theory, and certainly if it's proposed that someone is living in there....How would it be possible to get in and out? It would certainly draw some attention if a craft suddenly popped up from deep inside Earth! But, again nothing seems to be impossible these days...see link at the bottom of this post.

Yes there could be gasses formed inside the Earth, but gas is easily compressed, so it has to be located in a very small compartment inside other layers, or at the center of the planet - could even be the center, if we're to believe your theory. That way you may be right. I'll give you that...

http://www.tulane.edu/~sanelson/geol204/volcan&magma.htm

Gases in Magmas

At depth in the Earth nearly all magmas contain gas dissolved in the liquid, but the gas forms a separate vapor phase when pressure is decreased as magma rises toward the surface of the Earth.   This is similar to carbonated beverages which are bottled at high pressure. The high pressure keeps the gas in solution in the liquid, but when pressure is decreased, like when you open the can or bottle, the gas comes out of solution and forms a separate gas phase that you see as bubbles.   Gas gives magmas their explosive character, because volume of gas expands as pressure is reduced.  The composition of the gases in magma are:   

Mostly H2O (water vapor) & some CO2 (carbon dioxide)

Minor amounts of Sulfur, Chlorine, and Fluorine gases
The amount of gas in a magma is also related to the chemical composition of the magma.   Rhyolitic  magmas usually have higher gas contents than basaltic  magmas.

I need more time to go into details, I'll be posting the results of my research at a later time.

--o0o--

Here's something you'll like:

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/env99/env002.htm

http://www.hollowearththeory.com/

http://skepdic.com/hollowearth.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth

--o0o--

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/060817_moon_planet.html

Earth's Moon Could Become a Planet

But here's the thing. Earth's Moon was born in a catastrophic collision more than 4 billion years ago. It started out very close to the planet but has been moving away ever since. It's currently drifting away about 1.5 inches (3.74 centimeters) every year.

For now, the system's barycenter is inside Earth. But that will change

--o0o--

Without constructing a Deep Earth vehicle to collect my vintage Merlot , I will presume that objects at the center of the Earth are weightless.

Maybe we'll know what's inside good ol' Mother Earth sometime in the future:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/nasa_core_030514.html

NASA Meets Hollywood: Real Mission Proposed to Earth's Core

--o0o--

OK, you can stop laughing now. I will read the other links presented earlier, and look for a model that proves me wrong.

I am not laughing at all, many people still believe there's a Hell, and that it is located in the Center of the Earth. And if true, that's not a laughing matter!
All I can say, is that it might be hot in there...not only hot air!

Some still believe that the Earth is the Center of the Universe....  :-\

Have a nice weekend,
EVS
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 11:31:33 AM by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »
Siesmology indicates that quakes will travel through the center of the Earth at certain frequencies. Were the Earth hollow this could not happen.

A rotational velocity sufficient to hollow out the core would easily spin the planet into bits making another asteroid belt.

See: Article from: Science News Article date: September 13, 2008 Author: Perkins

You are so right, if the waves seismological is detected it means that the "Inner Earth" is some kind of solid, as the measured waves travel only through solid layers.

--o0o--

Onthefence, the Earth Core might contain gases, but they most likely are in a fluid form.

How else wood seismological waves travel inside Earth? Hmm, maybe we need to take a closer look at this problem....

EVS

Ps: I haven't even let the opener come close to the vintage Merlot.. we need to show more theory.  :D (One more post, and I'll shut up. If not I'll own this thread!)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:10:31 AM by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2008, 09:47:07 PM »
I find this talk about gravity very interesting, so I'll try to contribute.

Aside from Einstein's "mainstream" spatial-distortion and other various field or attracting force based gravity explanations, there are also many (not so popular) "push force" theories. One of such is Xavier Borg's Electro Magnetic Radiation Push gravity theory, IMO with some very brave and "out-of-the-box" ideas, at least. But what really caught my attention is this gravity shielding experiment proposal:

In short, neither Newton's nor Einstein's gravity theories allow for gravity shielding effect to occur, so if the proposed experiment proves that earth's core is shielding moon's gravity, then something's very wrong with both of them. But, as he has no means for conducting this experiment, the author is asking for help from his readers - and to his surprise, after five years he's contacted by some guy with access to a very precise gravimeter who's confirming his predictions:

Update 2/4/07 : Gravimeter's data confirms EMRP predictions proposed above

Five years have passed from the time I have discussed the special effects one would expect from EMRP gravity theory. Following the suggestion of Ian R.M. Chaston I had setup this page in hope someone, someday would have access to the right equipment to prove me right, and Newton wrong. To my great surprise, after 5 years waiting, I have been contacted by Glen F.Perry, who had access to the Potsdam Super-conducting gravimeter data logs, and who had already used this data to study the 40 minute periodic gravitational pulse train emenating from the sun. This data log offers to us exactly what we were waiting for, the only difference being that the massive 'test' body is now our sun instead of our original proposed moon. That's even better!

The superconducting gravimeter consists of a spherical test mass loosely suspended by a very stable magnetic field, generated by superconducting field coils. This sensing unit is enclosed a liquid Helium dewar at a temperature of just 4.2 Kelvin electronically controlled to a few uK. The reading is taken fron the feedback loop used to hold the sphere test mass in its zero position, hence a highly accurate voltage, linearly proportional to the gravitational variation is obtained. Its resolution is in the nanogal range.

To his surprise, the gravitational pulse train which was logged throughout day and night for a number of days, seemed to sharply decrease in amplitude as the sun lines up the earth's core. The superconducting gravimeter is located at Potsdam in the state of Brandenburg, Germany. Maximum attenuation of the sun's gravitational pulse train occurs for the position in which the earth's core creates its maximum shadowing effect between the line connecting the sun and the gravimeter. This occurs with no exception on every midnight. Even though the gravimeter was not located on the equator region, the resulting shadowing is so obvious that it defies both Newton's and Einstein's predictions for such a variation, at first glance. The only predicted change using these theories is that due to the gravitational force reduction of the test object being farther away from the Sun at night than it is during the day, by the diameter of the Earth, however the magnitude of this effect is by far less than what the gravimeter's data shows. The strength of the 40 minute signal gradually fell off from June to December, approximately in line with the sine of the angle to the Sun over these six months, as predicted by an earth shadowing effect.

WRT previous discussion, this could mean that not just some small area at Earth's center is spared from gravitational forces, but (depending on thickness required for total shielding) perhaps it is actually a big part of Earth's core that is weightless? However, I couldn't verify if the above statements are true from other independent internet sources, so it should be taken with reserve.

Nekitamo, this is a very interesting theory, as we learn that gravity "push" and "pull" every time planets and our Sun align.

Electromagnetic push/pull is a new way of seeing and perhaps an answer to what is not detectable in a telescope (Magnetic or Optical), and perhaps interlinked with quantum mechanics. Which we're just now learning how to even study.

Sadly, we only have to rely on some few measurements, and that's probably why it's so hard to find appropriate answers on the Internet.

Sure, this theory is just as good as any other, but it is nothing but a theory just like all theories.

Until proven, we can only assume.

Certainly a good eyeopener for many interested in this specific field.

Thanks,

EVS
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 10:12:40 AM by EVS »

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 07:43:33 PM »
Not everyone is a skeptic. Researchers at the University of Edinburgh postulate a fleet of robotic spacecraft to explore the galaxy.

http://news.discovery.com/space/alien-life-exoplanets/alien-probes-could-be-surfing-the-galaxy-130714.htm

Offline TimeTraveler33

• Founding Dronie
    • Scientific Technology Research
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2013, 04:47:43 PM »
Isaac did not mention whether the Ty, Chad or Raj drones originate from the Silicon Valley.  Are we overlooking the possibility that the drone is an intergalactic probe sent from an advanced human civilization searching for their ancestors somewhere beyond their galaxy?

There is the possibility that the drone technology failed to communicate to our civilization when it arrived in Silicon Valley. We did not respond to the drone when it appeared. Is this evidence of contact from an extraterrestrial human civilization?

Let's keep in mind that NASA launched space probes in 1972, Pioneer 10 and in 1973, Pioneer 11.

Look at the similarities in the forms of communication.

1) Pioneer 10 and Pioneer 11 uses images of a man and a woman with a star map.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque

2) The Chad drone shows glyphs similar to katakana and hebrew. The Raj drone appears with shapes that evoke the Tower Eiffel of Paris, the Statue Of Liberty of New York and the Kodak Ektagraphic slide projector.