Author Topic: Ted Connors - Alabama  (Read 146532 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: Ted Connors - Alabama
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 10:09:33 PM »
Ted, thank you for answering my questions. Later on I'll tell you why I asked those questions.

Additionally I would like to ask this:

*About the emotions that you experienced, fear was the most pertruding, was it like this:
The Titanic is going under, and you are sure you are going to die, as the water fills the room you are in?

*Or, did it feel more like you needed to run away, as fast as possible?

*Did it feel like a command emotionally, that would avert you from what you were seeing?

Thanks,
EVS

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 10:59:08 PM »
Ted, thank you for answering my questions. Later on I'll tell you why I asked those questions.

Additionally I would like to ask this:

*About the emotions that you experienced, fear was the most pertruding, was it like this:
The Titanic is going under, and you are sure you are going to die, as the water fills the room you are in?

*Or, did it feel more like you needed to run away, as fast as possible?

*Did it feel like a command emotionally, that would avert you from what you were seeing?

Thanks,
EVS
The fear i experienced was from the feeling and possibly a telepathic message from this device that it was in charge and if it wanted it could make me do whatever it wanted. The only way i can explain it is that this thing was on the 'ULTIMATE POWER TRIP".   Thanks, Ted

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 11:18:47 PM »
Thanks again, Ted, for your answers.

I would like to know if you experienced a smell, like diesel, gas or any other fuel during your observation?

Or, taste an unusual taste?

And, was the area in which you were in, dense forest or similar, and did the environment somehow interact
with the sighting? (Deer running away, other animals showing strange behavior?)

Thanks,
EVS

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:21:50 PM by EVS »

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 11:32:17 PM »
Thanks again, Ted, for your answers.

I would like to know if you experienced a smell, like diesel, gas or any other fuel during your observation?

Or, taste an unusual taste?

And, was the area in which you were in, dense forest or similar, and did the environment somehow interact
with the sighting? (Deer running away, other animals showing strange behavior?)

Thanks,
EVS
The answer is NO to all three questions. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary except this Drone. Thanks, Ted

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2010, 12:59:15 AM »
Thank you Ted, I have no further questions.

The reason I asked those questions, was solely to separate illusions from fact. I find you to be a trustworthy witness, as
your answers point much more to reality as to coincidence.

I strongly ask for you to hang on in here, as I'm sure there will be much more questions for you to answer.

Sincerely,

EVS

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 02:18:22 AM »
Thank you Ted, I have no further questions.

The reason I asked those questions, was solely to separate illusions from fact. I find you to be a trustworthy witness, as
your answers point much more to reality as to coincidence.

I strongly ask for you to hang on in here, as I'm sure there will be much more questions for you to answer.

Sincerely,

EVS
Thank you for your questions. I hope with the help of this forum we may find the reason and purpose of the Drones. As in the case of many mysteries it may also take disclosure from whoever or whatever is building, operating, and controlling these Mechanical or Biological Drone Devices. I want answers in my lifetime!

Thanks, Ted

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 03:00:18 PM »
In telephone and email conversations, Ted has described the state of the tree which the drone was hovering over. In the three years since the drone appeared, the tree has been dying from what appears to be pine blight.

Here is a rendering of what that tree looked like when the drone appeared in 2007 and now in 2010.

Photos of the tree are not permitted because they would reveal Ted's workplace.

Ted does not know if the drone caused this problem or not, but nevertheless, the state of the tree is recorded as part of his encounter.

Offline Ipsy

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 12:51:14 AM »
Is the condition of this tree unique among other trees in the area? Are there other trees of the same species very near this tree which have not experienced this blight?

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 02:17:53 AM »
Is the condition of this tree unique among other trees in the area? Are there other trees of the same species very near this tree which have not experienced this blight?
This is the only tree in the area that i have been able to locate that has this condition. There are other pines very close to this one and they all appear very healthy, but i am no tree expert, so i am sure someone with that sort of expertise would know for sure.  Thanks,  Ted

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 08:11:00 PM »
Idea; why doesn't the DRT get Ted a geiger counter the range from $50 to $150 and are pocket sized now and let him check the tree out or knock off a little bark and get it tested by the DRT?

Just a thought. If it shows up with some radioactivity then you have your first bit of physical evidence and it could all be done without compromising Ted's position.

Offline Ipsy

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 11:14:15 PM »
Thanks Ted for answering my question.
I re-read your interview with Linda and I have another question. In that interview you referred to the tree as a large oak. Have I missed an explanation about the tree type somewhere? We are now discussing that it is a pine right? I'm no tree expert, but those are very different and easily distinguished types of trees.

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 12:10:20 AM »
I re-read your interview with Linda and I have another question. In that interview you referred to the tree as a large oak. Have I missed an explanation about the tree type somewhere? We are now discussing that it is a pine right? I'm no tree expert, but those are very different and easily distinguished types of trees.
It was a pine. and not an Oak. I didn't catch that myself in the original interview. good point!! I can't remember if i described it as an Oak to LMH at the time or She just stated the wrong type of tree. But it is a Pine for sure.    Thanks, Ted

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 12:16:19 AM »
Idea; why doesn't the DRT get Ted a geiger counter the range from $50 to $150 and are pocket sized now and let him check the tree out or knock off a little bark and get it tested by the DRT?

Just a thought. If it shows up with some radioactivity then you have your first bit of physical evidence and it could all be done without compromising Ted's position.
I am open to anything as long as it does not draw the attention of my Superiors or is detected by our own surveillance equipment.                            Thanks, Ted

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 12:18:40 AM »
It was a pine. and not an Oak. I didn't catch that myself in the original interview. good point!! I can't remember if i described it as an Oak to LMH at the time or She just stated the wrong type of tree. But it is a Pine for sure.    Thanks, Ted
I will go back and listen to the Audio Interview as it has been a long time since i have even listened to it.                         Thanks,  Ted

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010, 01:46:04 AM »
I will go back and listen to the Audio Interview as it has been a long time since i have even listened to it.                         Thanks,  Ted
I stand corrected, i did say OAK in the Audio. It is a PINE. I guess it was a mistake in the excitement of the moment. Not to use as an excuse, but at the time of the interview, my mind was racing from the experience. Thanks for pointing this out.                                                     Thanks, Ted