Author Topic: Ted Connors - Alabama  (Read 158328 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: Ted Connors - Alabama
« Reply #270 on: June 28, 2011, 05:17:38 PM »
Sorry about that OTF, but I just followed what you said (see above) and now you are clarifying it as a mistake, yes?

Only one interview day, June 30th, but in two parts (two reports) on the same night? or different nights as it is in two parts?

On the EARTHFILES website, that is the correct date and breakdown from what looks like a two-part interview on the drones.

Yes.

I suppose two parts means that is likely two have a commercial in between, but who knows. The tension is building ...  8) . You are getting me more excited to hear it.

The Leviathan

« Reply #271 on: June 28, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »
It will be very interesting to see how the D'sDs at UFOCB will chew this up.  Prosopon, you should visit there sometime you might enjoy the humor/ridicule thread.  I will never post on any thread moderated by D again.  Since I have learned what I have learned it is a complete waist of time.  I have been fortunate to learn a lot.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #272 on: July 01, 2011, 04:19:22 PM »
In case you missed the radio program and interview with Ted Connors, Linda Moulton-How has transcribed her entire audio portion here:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1870
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1871

The audio is available to Coast to Coast AM members here:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/30

The Leviathan

« Reply #273 on: July 05, 2011, 04:48:17 PM »
Apparently the interview(s) was/were already broadcast on EARTHFILES on the 25th, and that is subscription only, yes?

So nobody here has a paid LMH EARTHFILES subscription?

Anybody listenen?

And no immediate comment here or elsewhere?

Or does copyright prevent such things?

Curious, perhaps.

Oh yes I listened Prosopon, you see we always have a plan or agenda.  You might keep in mind that anticipation allows one to be prepared and have others in waiting.  Now it would be foolish to exhibit the same personality if one has to use other methods, addresses, etc.  I am sure you know the game goes on, so sit back and enjoy.  There is much to come.
L E V I A T H A N

Fix quote box
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 06:19:20 PM by elevenaugust »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #274 on: September 09, 2011, 11:25:03 PM »
Possibly a link between telepathy and "fields", here is an interesting (and controversial) new study which claims that a magnetic field may affect thoughts:

Magnetic Pulses to the Brain Make it Impossible to Lie: Study

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #275 on: September 10, 2011, 12:40:48 AM »
Just an additional link to sustain the above stated study:

http://medgadget.com/2010/04/magnetic_fields_used_to_disrupt_moral_thought.html

EVS

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #276 on: September 10, 2011, 01:38:03 AM »
"ANSWERS"

The Dawn Breaks Clear In My Mind

An Urgent Message For All Mankind

Not Sure How Or Why

A Vivid Image Lights The Sky

A Hundred Questions Flood My Brain

From A Distant Place With A Grecian Name

My Mind Is Racing To And Fro

So Many Things I Want To Know

What Do You Seek? Was The Minds Refrain

The Message Rolls Like A Speeding Train

How Can I Hope To Understand?

This Urgent Message From From A Distant Land

I Am Only A Mortal From The Planet Earth

Only The Result Of A Human Birth

We Will Help You And Your Kind

In A Manner That You Shall Find

An Answer To All Your Questions Given, In What You Call Time

A Message Given

A Message Received

The Truth Will Come and The Message Believed

For Everyone At DRT
Ted Connors - September 2011

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #277 on: September 10, 2011, 01:47:23 AM »
Very nice! Thanks for sharing your artistic side.

Next step ... are you going to set that to music?  ;)

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #278 on: September 10, 2011, 03:07:52 AM »
Very nice! Thanks for sharing your artistic side.

Next step ... are you going to set that to music?  ;)
Thanks OTF.  I am not sure about having an artistic side when it comes to prose and poetry. I have never been one to have a flair for that sort of thing. Since my Telepathic Message Experience, anything like this that comes to me in regards to this subject in any mental form, i try to document in writing and pass on. Not sure why, just fells like the thing to do. Sometimes  i have to wonder who is in the "Pilots Seat" when i get these impulses, lol. As far as Music is concerned, that is where i have been blessed with some talent. I am not sure anything i might write to accompany this could be of any help in its understanding or add anything to it. It is odd that since my 2010 experience my interests and ability in other artistic areas have increased a great deal. Not sure what it all means. Maybe an added bonus of some sort to my interaction and contact with these beings, who knows? Now, if i could get my fingers to hit all the right keyboard keys, that would be a world shattering accomplishment.

Ted

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #279 on: October 09, 2011, 12:11:59 AM »
It Warms the heart of this recently enlightened human that so many minds are opening to the Truths, Realities, and Possibilities of this subject with the intent of unlocking the many aspects of this great mystery. One has to but look around at the current condition of affairs in our world and the chaos taking place to know and understand that the return of the Great Fathers of our species is imminent. A great change is now on the wind and will soon refresh and replenish the spirit of all mankind. After much contemplation and soul searching, i have now finally come to realize the full meaning of the message i was given and the reasons for all the small bits and pieces that have been presented and the purpose behind why it has been given to us in this fashion. Each of us, every Man, Woman, and Child must find the answer for themselves before all of us can even begin to understand and be aware of the changes to come. The return is near and that dawn will break with such amazing and astonishing results as we as a species could never imagine.
Look to the Skies !!! Listen to your Hearts !!!  Open your Minds!! and know that this Drone Saga was just one of the small bits and pieces of a much larger puzzle that is to bring a new day to our Planet and our Species. Be at peace with all this and your questions will surely be answered as mine have.

Ted

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #280 on: October 09, 2011, 07:16:54 AM »
What return is near?  What is enlightenment?  Why does the human race have to relearn every fricking lesson every 3 generations?   Why?   

You can not have 3 or 4% economic growth every year, population growth etc. It becomes eponential.  Back in the 80's some people were saying that including myself and I'm not a beacon of brightness.  Just common sense said that and a look at a chart.  But no......... what do we get.. politicians spewing what humans want to hear and humans believing what they are told. 

Like now.. everyone is going on about "inflation".  How can you have inflation when 47 TRILLION dollars of fiat money went "poof" 3 years ago?   The only inflation we see is in our energy bills as we all get railroaded into an international version of the whole Enron debacle because they are playing with energy futures now on a global scale.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:30:30 AM by tomi »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #281 on: October 09, 2011, 07:32:10 AM »
So.. I don't know what return you are speaking about Ted.  If you think "aliens" are going to come back and magically we will cataput into some golden age of enlightenment, then I have to ask what is enlightenment?

The only hope I have is for a change in values to prevail, but again, values are personal, and more universal values need to prevail.  4 thousand years BC a book was written we today call the iChing.  The values in that book, about the values of the family becoming the foundation of the values of the society and vice versa were fundemental for the caring and support of the people.. He who governs least, governs best, etc.. what has changed in what we know?   Nothing.  Everyone forgets the lessons of the past and has to relearn over again almost every 3 generations.

If you don't believe me..  Read about the Glass Steagal Act and Wait till Windows 8 comes out..   ;D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:50:39 AM by tomi »

Offline guerande

• Full Dronie
« Reply #282 on: October 09, 2011, 05:35:00 PM »
Sory Ted, but your words seem to me extract of Adamski books ...

He certainly was a good boy, but nothing positive has been seen since he wrote his history !

All the best

Guerande  :)

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #283 on: October 09, 2011, 09:13:45 PM »
Sory Ted, but your words seem to me extract of Adamski books ...

He certainly was a good boy, but nothing positive has been seen since he wrote his history !

All the best

Guerande  :)
Sorry, nothing bizarre here, just the facts as i know them now. No Venusians with aluminum foil antennae. No Mothership with hundreds of Blonde Amazon Women, No Mr. Carpenter or Gort and no waiting in large groups to be whisked off to some Garden of Eden. Only the Reality of who we are and from where we began. Take it as you will, It no longer matters to me as i have delivered the message i was selected to give and have been given peace and understanding of everything that has taken place. No more dealing with Government Goons, Disinformation Agents,  Misdirected Researchers, Internet Sites with Hidden Agendas, Religious Fanatics,and Narrow Minded Members of The Human Race who can't accept that we are not the MASTERS of our existence. For everyone, i only wish the Realization and Understanding that i now have about this whole subject. I have been richly Blessed and Fortunate to have the Answers to everything that started this journey in 2007 and it is my sincere hope that everyone here will find that same Answer.
                                                                                                                                  Ted

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #284 on: October 09, 2011, 10:49:35 PM »
Would you please illuminate those of us who are curious what you mean by enlightenment?
Who these masters are?
What is the answer that you found that gives you peace?
And what exactly is the answer to everything that started in 2007?

Now it seems that this is a reasonable request to ask.  Curious to say the least.. but if misguided then please show me.