Author Topic: Ted Connors - Alabama  (Read 158331 times)

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
Re: Ted Connors - Alabama
« Reply #285 on: October 09, 2011, 11:47:32 PM »
Would you please illuminate those of us who are curious what you mean by enlightenment?
Who these masters are?
What is the answer that you found that gives you peace?
And what exactly is the answer to everything that started in 2007?

Now it seems that this is a reasonable request to ask.  Curious to say the least.. but if misguided then please show me.
Tomi,  I would suggest that everyone go back and read THOROUGHLY every posting i have made here on the forum since i became a member. Your questions will be answered if you just read the entries. The only thing missing is the final assimilation of the details of the extraordinary ordeal. I was directed to do this myself by whoever or whatever power was responsible for my drone sighting and my telepathic encounter. The Answer was actually right there in my own words and i was not aware of it. It is a handicap of our Human Condition to be oblivious to what is right before our eyes. I was myself guilty of being so caught up in all the misinformation and deception that i did not see the TRUTH as it was presented to me. The final pieces of the answer became evident to me just last week and it is now clear in my mind. Those who seek the answer will find it in the my forum postings and will know immediately that the puzzle is complete and the Mystery Revealed!!!!     "Climb The Mountain and Know The Truth"

Ted

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #286 on: October 10, 2011, 12:31:35 AM »
Ted, if you didn't know the whole answer till last week and you wrote all the words before hand, why do you think that by any of us reading what you wrote we will get the answer too?

I think you need to provide some simple way of expressing your meanings for words you use, like "enlightenment" if you expect everyone to understand or take this seriously. 

In fact, it sounds to me a bit presumptuous to expect everyone to read yards of writing to distill what you claim when if you have "the answer", it should be concise enough at least to express in a way that can be understood.   

The Leviathan

« Reply #287 on: October 10, 2011, 12:48:37 AM »
If Ted has found the answer, then let him be.  The answer is a reflection, in part, of the one asking the question.  To see that change is coming, look around you at your own little realm.  Keep an eye on the world situations and the players that prance by.  The UFO phenomena can never be proved or disproved by a photo all should know that now.  There is a greater phenomena that manifest itself daily and is ignored by the blind.  The phenomena appreciates this and thanks the skeptic for they are the perfect cover.  The phenomena likes a surprise and believe me one is coming in full force and it will include every man and woman and child.  So Ted should have his peace for he has accepted the part revealed to him and the phenomena is well aware of Ted's acceptance.  The cool regard of dark eyes of a cold reproach are upon us all.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #288 on: October 10, 2011, 01:08:24 AM »
Well Lev, if one's answer is a reflection in part of the one asking the question, then cool regard from dark eyes might just be the answer that you get from your reflection on things.

Why can't I just believe in what is positive and see that manifest itself more frequently?  Why does everything have to have malevolent underpinnings from the way you describe it?

I know I sound sophmoric as hell to you, and skeptical as hell of other matters being discussed but I ask with interest and sincerity.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 01:33:42 AM by tomi »

The Leviathan

« Reply #289 on: October 10, 2011, 01:52:34 AM »
Malevolence is the result of a power greater than us that has an agenda that we interfere with.  Now there are answers to this and ways to reach good.  You must choose that way
not me.  What I say to you is that the power of this malevolence is far beyond anything but the myth of humankind.  It has many names and many faces and it is more real than you or I.  Now good is above it and real good it fears, but who has this real good and who will seek to find, nourish and keep it!  If you can then do so, but never forget what is always just behind you preparing its on counterfeit reality for you.  Of course my reflection is dark because it is there I am most comfortable.  Often at other sites my group has been ridiculed and disbelieved, do you believe that we did not manipulate that so that instead of tucking our tails we could go down showing the complete stupidity and arrogance of Dil.  We are still there, just in different personalities.  Our simple mission has always been for a very few to find a possible new view of a possible truth.  What you do is up to you.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #290 on: October 10, 2011, 01:55:04 AM »
To Enjoy and Contemplate
While We Wait !!!!

Back In Time - Huey Lewis & The News
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:46:29 AM by EVS »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #291 on: October 10, 2011, 09:14:16 AM »
Lev, I believe what you are saying is as close as possible to what I listened to in the lecture by Houston Smith:
http://www.futurehi.net/media.html

And this is true as well IMO:

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness.  That the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves, too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. 'Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.'"
(from W.H. Murray, "The Scottish Himalayan Expedition")

Re: the powers of your group :) ... Somehow, through all of this, I ended up with this kitten (now cat) that must be one of your practical jokes ;) Malevolent doesn't even describe him sufficently enough..
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:01:10 PM by tomi »

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #292 on: October 12, 2011, 09:50:45 PM »
No Mothership with hundreds of Blonde Amazon Women                                                   

Dam!

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #293 on: October 12, 2011, 10:17:49 PM »
No Mothership with hundreds of Blonde Amazon Women                                                   

Dam!
I know Dan, I feel your Pain !!! I am disappointed too :)

Ted

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #294 on: October 12, 2011, 11:18:44 PM »
Ted, you sure amaze me! The Blonde Amazon Women story word play sure are just dan-dy!  8)

Climb The Mountain and Know The Truth

Did you feel in your mind, when you recieved your message telepathically, that it was some
sort of "God-like" entity that commanded you to spread these words, or more intuitive as like
something you were to understand, and then speak of?

The reason I ask, is if these entities that "spoke" to you, using telepathic ways, might be the same
entities that once started our religions, as they were wide spread around the world for more than 2000 years,
and even before that, found in the oldest civilisations as well?

We really don't know the true origin of religious belief, therefor it is interesting to play a little with
this.

Maybe religion is something that is an ingrown/inherited part of Us all, or it's started in a way just as similar as
your experience? And then became a social common, even as diverted as it is?

Thank you very much for your engagement here, your posts are always welcomed,

EVS
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:52:12 PM by EVS »

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2011, 12:14:31 AM »
Ted, you sure amaze me! And the Blonde Amazon Women story word play sure are just dan-dy!  8)

Climb The Mountain and Know The Truth

Did you feel in your mind, when you recieved your message telepathically, that it was some
sort of "God-like" entity that commanded you to spread these words, or more intuitive as like
something you were to understand, and then speak of?

The reason I ask, is if these entities that "spoke" to you, using telepathic ways, might be the same
entities that once started our religions, as they were wide spread around the world for more than 2000 years,
and even before that, found in the oldest civilisations as well?

We really don't know the true origin of religious belief, therefor it is interesting to play a little with
this.

Maybe religion is something that is an ingrown/inherited part of Us all, or it's started in a way just as similar as
your experience? And then became a social common, even as diverted as it is?

Thank you very much for your engagement here, your posts are always welcomed,

EVS
Hi EVS,
I can't say it was like a Religious experience, because i honestly have never had what people refer to as a Religious Experience. My impressions of the encounter were of a far superior life force with much more vast knowledge and mental abilities than any human that i have ever encountered. It was as if they knew what questions i was to ask before i even began to ask, while they were formulating in my mind. It was a truly overwhelming feeling of inadequacy on my behalf  to even be able to converse with them on the telepathic level. I had the feeling they must have thought i was some illiterate babbling idiot and were sitting back and shaking their heads and thinking, why are we wasting our time on these Ants?? But on the other side of the coin i felt a true benevolent presence that had a soothing , calming and reassuring effect on me that gave me a feeling of peace and security that i was under no fear of harm or ridicule. They  exuded an aura of absolute power and control and i knew that they were in control of the entire experience.  Their thoughts as given to me were Stern but tempered with understanding of the Human existence and aware of our frailties and shortcomings. They were quite clear that they were and are in charge.

Ted   

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #296 on: October 15, 2011, 12:33:56 AM »
Hi EVS,
I can't say it was like a Religious experience, because i honestly have never had what people refer to as a Religious Experience. My impressions of the encounter were of a far superior life force with much more vast knowledge and mental abilities than any human that i have ever encountered. It was as if they knew what questions i was to ask before i even began to ask, while they were formulating in my mind. It was a truly overwhelming feeling of inadequacy on my behalf  to even be able to converse with them on the telepathic level. I had the feeling they must have thought i was some illiterate babbling idiot and were sitting back and shaking their heads and thinking, why are we wasting our time on these Ants?? But on the other side of the coin i felt a true benevolent presence that had a soothing , calming and reassuring effect on me that gave me a feeling of peace and security that i was under no fear of harm or ridicule. They  exuded an aura of absolute power and control and i knew that they were in control of the entire experience.  Their thoughts as given to me were Stern but tempered with understanding of the Human existence and aware of our frailties and shortcomings. They were quite clear that they were and are in charge.

Ted

Hi Ted,

Thank you for clearing that up to us all!

I think your honesty speaks greatly to us all, and I for one appreciate this!

EVS
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:36:49 AM by EVS »

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #297 on: October 15, 2011, 02:37:18 AM »
Hi EVS,

Ted

Hi Ted,

Thank you for clearing that up to us all!

I think your honesty speaks greatly to us all, and I for one appreciate this!

EVS
Hi EVS,

Thanks for those kind words.

In relation to my Drone Sighting and while we wait for more proof of this phenomenon , I thought I would relate a incident of a similar nature from my childhood. In 1962 at the age of 8, at my home in Atlanta Georgia, I had the only other strange encounter of this type in my life. It was late on a Saturday afternoon in the summer and my sister, my cousin, and myself were playing in our backyard. We were running around, as kids will do, chasing each other about, when my cousin, who was the same age as myself, suddenly stopped running around and was starring at the sky. She said LOOK at that!! At which time my sister , who is 5 years my senior, and myself looked up in the direction that my cousin was looking. To our amazement, we saw about 100 feet above us, a large Shiny Silver Disc shaped object hovering above us. The object was making a very low pitched buzzing sound similar to the sound a modern day Weed Eater makes. This object continued to hover directly over us for about a minute or so before increasing it's altitude but maintaining its position above us. My Sister ran to the house to get my parents and my Aunt and Uncle who lived next door to come out and see this. My parents and Aunt and Uncle came out of the houses and into our back yard where they also witnessed this object. My mother ran back into the house to call the police on the telephone. The rest of this encounter is kind of sketchy to me now, I guess because of my age at the time, but I remember the police arriving and sometime after that a local news camera crew with a truck that had a lift platform on top on which a cameraman with a very large camera was filming this object. It was dark by this time and I remember the object was by that time at a very high altitude and skipping about in the sky in all directions like a star just moving from point to point. It seem to leave a trail each time it moved from point to point . I remember it was moving all over the sky. That is all I recall of this incident, but my sister and cousin still remember this event, but my sister refuses to discuss this anymore, and I have tried to get her to tell me what she recalled, but with no luck. She is a very religious person who refuses to believe in anything of this nature. I have never been able to find any record of this occurrence, but remember everyone in my neighborhood being in my backyard that evening watching all this occur.

Ted

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #298 on: October 15, 2011, 03:47:20 AM »
Hi Ted,

Thank you for sharing your story, I have had almost a similar encounter when I was a teenager, so this is not unfamiliar to me.
I just never told the full story, but it sure says something about your credability, that you chose to come forward with this childhood story of yours. I think many people actually have experienced stories like the one you were so free to tell, only fear of ridicule has held them back. You sure aren't alone. Thank you for sharing. If only more people would do the same, then we would not feel alone in sharing our past experiences. We only are here for such a short while, what harm can it do to share our experiences?

I have great respect that you have chosen to speak freely, you have great credit in my book!!

EVS
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:50:23 AM by EVS »

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #299 on: October 15, 2011, 04:29:25 AM »
Hi Ted,

Thank you for sharing your story, I have had almost a similar encounter when I was a teenager, so this is not unfamiliar to me.
I just never told the full story, but it sure says something about your credability, that you chose to come forward with this childhood story of yours. I think many people actually have experienced stories like the one you were so free to tell, only fear of ridicule has held them back. You sure aren't alone. Thank you for sharing. If only more people would do the same, then we would not feel alone in sharing our past experiences. We only are here for such a short while, what harm can it do to share our experiences?

I have great respect that you have chosen to speak freely, you have great credit in my book!!

EVS
Thanks EVS,  Until recently i haven't thought of this childhood experience as having any bearing or relationship to my Drone experience. Now i am questioning whether there is some connection. I was so young when it happened, it really did not seem to be related to my Adult experience. It is amazing how many other people i have spoken with including yourself, have had such similar encounters in their early years. I haven't come forward with this story until now because i thought it might cloud the issue of the Drone Mystery and the research being done to find answers. I feel now that it may indeed have some connection with why i have had the Drone Encounters and might help to resolve all this. As a child, i remember it was quite an event !!!!

Ted