Author Topic: Ted Connors - Alabama  (Read 158528 times)

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
Re: Ted Connors - Alabama
« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2011, 08:05:00 PM »
Thanks, OTF

This is a better interpretation, but still lacks the actual reality of the experience. Imagine that you are in a fully lighted room, looking at a poster on the wall. Now imagine the lights are on a dimmer switch and have someone take them from full bright to total dark using the dimmer switch in a time frame in about 3 seconds. The only difference in my experience was a fade to white instead of a fade to black. This is much similar to what happens if you have ever experienced "Blacking Out" due to some physical problem or loss of oxygen to the brain. Every thing fades in Sync.

To answer the question of sentence length. I do not recall any extension of the message background or decrease in the font size of the message to compensate for the length of the text statement during my experience. The message did not seem to change size, scroll, or expand or decrease during the experience.

Thanks for continuing to help bring this to life.
                                                                                                              Ted

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #256 on: May 31, 2011, 03:24:17 AM »
This is a better interpretation, but still lacks the actual reality of the experience. Imagine that you are in a fully lighted room, looking at a poster on the wall. Now imagine the lights are on a dimmer switch and have someone take them from full bright to total dark using the dimmer switch in a time frame in about 3 seconds. The only difference in my experience was a fade to white instead of a fade to black. This is much similar to what happens if you have ever experienced "Blacking Out" due to some physical problem or loss of oxygen to the brain. Every thing fades in Sync.

To answer the question of sentence length. I do not recall any extension of the message background or decrease in the font size of the message to compensate for the length of the text statement during my experience. The message did not seem to change size, scroll, or expand or decrease during the experience.

I'm not sure I completely understand, but I added some blur to the fading and I think it might be more as you described. Maybe the timing is off, let me know to shorten or lengthen if necessary:

final

How is this image for a long sentence, I just took your sentence and split it into three lines and centered:

Thanks!

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #257 on: May 31, 2011, 06:01:22 AM »
Very Close !!!  Great Work!! 

That captures what i saw very closely.

Thank you OTF
                                                                                                           Ted

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #258 on: May 31, 2011, 10:45:21 PM »
Hi Ted,

Thank you for your perseverance into helping me/us understand this case!

Here is the complete text at almost 8 minutes:
Ted Connors OMG telepathic experience

It is all done with programmed coding so it is very easy to change anything that you think requires modification from your recollection.

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #259 on: June 01, 2011, 12:16:41 AM »
OTF, Thank you for this presentation. It tells the story of my experience in the detail in which it occurred. I hope that it will help in further understanding of the Drone Craft mystery. I was recently asked, " Did this really happen? or were you having delusions or just imagining this event?" I  answered in this way. I have a happy and productive life and a wonderful rewarding career. Many close friends and relatives who respect and trust me. I enjoy my hobbies of sports and music and am active in my community. I am an ordinary person who experienced two extraordinary unexplained events in my life for which i am seeking an answer. I am not obsessed or immersed in the subject of Aliens, Extraterrestrial Visitation, Time Travel, or Mind Control. But when confronted with the reality of my experiences, i feel it necessary to find out why it happened and who is responsible. If it had happened to only myself and not many others, as it has. I would still search for an answer, if only for my own peace of mind. But since the Drone Craft Sightings include many more witnesses as well as so many dedicated researchers such as those here at the DRT forum, i feel an obligation and a duty to give the details of my experiences in the hope that an answer can be found. I encourage EVERYONE here on this forum to continue with that search and i encourage the Witnesses to come forward, tell of their experiences and become an active participant in what might be one of the greatest discoveries of mankind. Together i believe we can solve this great mystery and find the truth of the DRONE CRAFT PHENOMENA.

Thanks, Ted   

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #260 on: June 01, 2011, 12:41:08 AM »
Hi Ted,

Thank you for your perseverance into helping me/us understand this case!

It is all done with programmed coding so it is very easy to change anything that you think requires modification from your recollection.

Very interesting message!

I must say, that the people of Ethos have a serious health
problem if they have to use an entire moon for quarantine!

Well, this may not come as a surprise, these beings, let's call
them that for the moment, might be of a slightly diffuse species.

As I've studied this case, even though only superficial, it has
some pre-historic lines, that goes way back in the history of this
planet we call our home, the Earth.

Perhaps some of the historical thinkers recieved a message from the
people of Oltissis in just the same manner? I am not convinced that
this did not take place.

*Ethos:  "A Greek word meaning "character" that is used to describe the guiding beliefs or ideals that characterize a community,   nation, or ideology. The Greeks also used this word to refer to the power of music to influence its hearer's emotions, behaviors, and even morals.[1] Early Greek stories of Orpheus exhibit this idea in a compelling way. The word's use in rhetoric is closely based on the Greek terminology used by Aristotle in his concept of the three artistic proofs."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethos

An overview of the philosopher Aristotle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle

As these beings might use rhetoric, should be of no surprise, as
they might be living in an etheric world, according to the FBI sediment,
describing "the visitors". (See The FBI UFO FILES topic)

They might live in symbiosis with our world, but apparently can't survive
in our "physical" world, at least not yet. (why this reminds me of a science-fiction
movie I have watched some time ago, I really don't know?)

The thought that these beings dwell in the same yet different world as ours, is quite
imaginative, I must admit. But they might be the "Interdimensional" beings that is
told about in many places of the 'Net, even in science.

I can't say this is what was/is going on, but it sure makes one think a bit "out of the box"!

Just my opinion, very good work,

EVS
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 12:55:44 AM by EVS »

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #261 on: June 01, 2011, 01:19:40 AM »
Very interesting message!

I must say, that the people of Ethos have a serious health
problem if they have to use an entire moon for quarantine!

Well, this may not come as a surprise, these beings, let's call
them that for the moment, might be of a slightly diffuse species.

As I've studied this case, even though only superficial, it has
some pre-historic lines, that goes way back in the history of this
planet we call our home, the Earth.

Perhaps some of the historical thinkers recieved a message from the
people of Oltissis in just the same manner? I am not convinced that
this did not take place.

*Ethos:  "A Greek word meaning "character" that is used to describe the guiding beliefs or ideals that characterize a community,   nation, or ideology. The Greeks also used this word to refer to the power of music to influence its hearer's emotions, behaviors, and even morals.[1] Early Greek stories of Orpheus exhibit this idea in a compelling way. The word's use in rhetoric is closely based on the Greek terminology used by Aristotle in his concept of the three artistic proofs."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethos

An overview of the philosopher Aristotle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle

As these beings might use rhetoric, should be of no surprise, as
they might be living in an etheric world, according to the FBI sediment,
describing "the visitors". (See The FBI UFO FILES topic)

They might live in symbiosis with our world, but apparently can't survive
in our "physical" world, at least not yet. (why this reminds me of a science-fiction
movie I have watched some time ago, I really don't know?)

The thought that these beings dwell in the same yet different world as ours, is quite
imaginative, I must admit. But they might be the "Interdimensional" beings that is
told about in many places of the 'Net, even in science.

I can't say this is what was/is going on, but it sure makes one think a bit "out of the box"!

Just my opinion, very good work,

EVS
Thanks EVS, Great observations and info. Yes, I believe the Greek Connection is an integral part of this mystery. It has taken a front seat in my own investigation into my experience as well as the Drone Craft subject in general. Stay tuned, because in the near future their could be some earth shattering developments in this area. In my message, i took the term ETHOS to mean "All Encompassing" or Universal Existence" of all life forms anywhere. It is interesting to note also that our word "ETHICS" is derived from the Greek word ETHOS. Is mankind ETHICAL? Should we worry?  Food for thought !!!!!

Ted 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 12:20:02 PM by onthefence »

The Leviathan

« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2011, 02:59:55 PM »
Just as an aside, the #23 has mystical meaning.  You might want to check it out.  We are still having fun at UFOCB.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #263 on: June 22, 2011, 03:11:18 PM »
Linda Moulton-Howe has interviewed drone eye-witness Ted Connors (ominoustruth on this forum) for an upcoming Earthfiles report to be presented on June 25, 2011 (the 4 year anniversary of Ted's sighting).

The audio interview will also be broadcast on Coast to Coast AM on June 30, 2011.

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #264 on: June 23, 2011, 01:44:02 AM »
Linda Moulton-Howe has interviewed drone eye-witness Ted Connors (ominoustruth on this forum) for an upcoming Earthfiles report to be presented on June 25, 2011 (the 4 year anniversary of Ted's sighting).

The audio interview will also be broadcast on Coast to Coast AM on June 30, 2011.
Thanks OTF for posting this schedule of my upcoming interviews with Linda Moulton Howe on Earthfiles and Coast To Coast. I want to thank all of the members of the DRT Forum for their hard work and continued Research of the Drone Craft Mystery. I hope that all of you will listen to the interviews and that the information that i reveal will help in some way to understand this great mystery and provide a better understanding of my own experiences since 2007. I ask that everyone keep an open mind and listen closely to the connections discussed in the interviews. I did not go into the details of the nomenclature of the Drone Craft's Propulsion, Design, or Charicteristics. There are many here on the DRT Forum who are so much better informed on these subjects and have researched this area in great detail. I still can't fully comprehend the Nuts and Bolts aspects of these amazing craft. I have read the existing CARET documents, but my focus has been mostly on my experiences and the experiences of the other documented eyewitnesses. I hope that these interviews will help in the discovery of the Origin and Purpose of these craft and how i feel that it is connected to our own Civilization and Origins. I don't understand why i was chosen to witness this craft or why i received the "Oltissis" message. I only know that in my mind and heart, it is of great importance to all Mankind ,the future of our Civilization, and the ability to communicate and interact with these beings from another WORLD or another DIMENSION for the benefit  of both our Cultures. There have been many roadblocks in my quest for an answer, which you will discover in listening to these interviews. We cannot and will not be deterred by POWERS here on this Earth that would block our quest for the truth because of their POWER and GREED to rule over us and keep the TRUTH from us. I encourage EVERYONE to keep looking. YES, "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE"!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Ted Connors

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #265 on: June 23, 2011, 11:06:25 PM »
Hi Ted, making this interview is simply great in my eyes! And that you focused on your experience is the right way to go..
How your experience was accomplished is quite an open question, and I'm sure the "experts" will run it through thoroughly!

To have the courage to explain the experience you had in detail in an interview like this takes tremendous bravery, and it only
shows that you are willing to stand upto it, and that adds even more credibility to your story.

Simply great, and I'm looking forward to listen to it, as I'm sure many are...

Cheers,
EVS

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #266 on: June 24, 2011, 01:49:15 AM »
Hi Ted, making this interview is simply great in my eyes! And that you focused on your experience is the right way to go..
How your experience was accomplished is quite an open question, and I'm sure the "experts" will run it through thoroughly!

To have the courage to explain the experience you had in detail in an interview like this takes tremendous bravery, and it only
shows that you are willing to stand upto it, and that adds even more credibility to your story.

Simply great, and I'm looking forward to listen to it, as I'm sure many are...

Cheers,
EVS
Thanks EVS. I am sure we are close to an ANSWER. Very CLOSE !!!! Those who are afraid of our knowing the TRUTH are running for cover now. We must keep digging !!!!!

Ted

Prosopon

« Reply #267 on: June 28, 2011, 03:53:04 PM »

Apparently the interview(s) was/were already broadcast on EARTHFILES on the 25th, and that is subscription only, yes?

So nobody here has a paid LMH EARTHFILES subscription?

Anybody listenen?

And no immediate comment here or elsewhere?

Or does copyright prevent such things?

Curious, perhaps.

~P

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #268 on: June 28, 2011, 04:28:34 PM »
Apparently the interview(s) was/were already broadcast on EARTHFILES on the 25th, and that is subscription only, yes?

I think that was a mistake, only the announcement was made on the 25th, the audio will be on the radio on the 30th.

Prosopon

« Reply #269 on: June 28, 2011, 05:01:13 PM »

Sorry about that OTF, but I just followed what you said (see above) and now you are clarifying it as a mistake, yes?

Only one interview day, June 30th, but in two parts (two reports) on the same night? or different nights as it is in two parts?

On the EARTHFILES website, that is the correct date and
breakdown from what looks like a two-part interview on the drones.

Thanks for helping clear that up!

~P