Author Topic: Ty - California  (Read 9236 times)

Offline hindu

• Newbie Dronie
Re: Ty - California
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 04:03:33 am »
aloh a

it is news the Ty photo or the 2008?

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 12:00:17 pm »
aloh a

it is news the Ty photo or the 2008?
The photos are not "new", they are just higher resolution than the ones presented in 2007, and therefore more detail can be seen in them.

Thanks for joining and posting your ideas and images.

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 09:56:47 pm »
MUFON is very jealous because the Drones were not discovered by any of their minions.....therefore, they ignore it.
Actually I think they had the first drone report.  Wasn't it Mufon's Tahoe report that was first but it did not go public until hours after the Chad report?

I really think there was another reason they ignored the drones but it has to be more serious than simple jealousy.  They could have easily taken up the drone cause and ran with it.  They could have turned it into a major cash cow if they were allowed to.  No, I think there is another reason for their reaction.  It could simply be that it was too real and would have caused grave consequences for them.  This is pretty much what went through my mind when I was at the Chad location with 11Aug.  At one point I thought that we had possibly went too far.   :o  I'm sure the witnesses felt the same thing but so much more so.  I can totally understand how Raj can falsify his actual location.  It took major balls to go as far as he did.  We will probably never know what it ended up costing him.  Basically, this is a forbidden subject.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 12:31:35 am »
It could simply be that it was too real and would have caused grave consequences for them.

Numbers, I could not agree more. Thanks for that clear statement!

Cheers,
EVS

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2014, 03:49:21 am »
MUFON is very jealous because the Drones were not discovered by any of their minions.....therefore, they ignore it.
Actually I think they had the first drone report.  Wasn't it Mufon's Tahoe report that was first but it did not go public until hours after the Chad report?

I really think there was another reason they ignored the drones but it has to be more serious than simple jealousy.  They could have easily taken up the drone cause and ran with it.  They could have turned it into a major cash cow if they were allowed to.  No, I think there is another reason for their reaction.  It could simply be that it was too real and would have caused grave consequences for them.  This is pretty much what went through my mind when I was at the Chad location with 11Aug.  At one point I thought that we had possibly went too far.   :o  I'm sure the witnesses felt the same thing but so much more so.  I can totally understand how Raj can falsify his actual location.  It took major balls to go as far as he did.  We will probably never know what it ended up costing him.  Basically, this is a forbidden subject.

10538:

Very interesting comments.  I have some reflections.

MUFON ignored the Drones because they're too frightened?   That's hard to imagine.

UFO researchers have been writing about Roswell, Bentwaters, MJ-12 and many other events for decades.   

It seems a bit late to un-ring the Drones bell of 2007.   The cats out of the bag.   The Isaac Report, the photos and related items are all over the Internet.

Sadly Isaac made a mistake by not going public with a live videotaped interview with Linda Howe or Knapp.  I agree, the Drones are explosive but there is a way to handle it.   

D.... 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 04:10:56 am by Douglas »

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 06:28:06 pm »
Oh yeah.  Mufon wants to continue doing what they do, that is, searching for ET stuff.  They do not want to find them.  If they got even close to doing so they would be shut down (or worse) because that sort of behavior is not allowed.  They have a sweet deal going as is.  They are not interested in turning the world upside down.  Oh they love the nondescript light in the night sky.  Those never prove anything but keeps the search going.  What they don't want is up close and personal, in broad daylight ET objects.  That kind of stuff is crossing the line.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2014, 01:49:37 am »
MUFON only relies on statements of witnesses that can be directly traceable..therefor a case like the "California Drones" is rejected.
too many people are involved...a radio show, a viral campaign..serious talks on the Internet.. it's too vile to dig into..but if we had the original photos, taken by trustworthy eye witnesses..what would then happen? If the Drones appearance really did happen, and I believe they did..too much evidence has come forward to this day, that I can't say it didn't. It's a matter of belief, sure, as always..but if we look to NASA 's new evidence, that there is a world like ours, where life may have propagated..maybe a long way away..and this is new evidence...why not think those people on that planet are way ahead of Us? And have found a way to travel cross the Universe? No one knows..NASA might find dinosaurs..or intelligent life..who's in the know? I certainly believe some people are in that know..but why we as common people are restrainted from excactly that, is beyond me..but please come forward with theories..

Enjoy your thinking..

EVS

Mirage Men teaser trailer

http://kepler.nasa.gov/news/nasakeplernews/index.cfm?FuseAction=ShowNews&NewsID=330
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:39:01 am by onthefence »