Author Topic: Welcome Brent !  (Read 5140 times)

Offline Nemo492

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
    • Ovnis-USA
Welcome Brent !
« on: May 12, 2008, 08:51:24 pm »
Open space for chat...
http://ovnis-usa.com
The only motivation for the DRT is finding the truth.

Offline BC

• Newbie Dronie
Re: Welcome Brent !
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 02:45:05 am »
Thank you very much. I like what you've all done with the place :D, and I'm in the process of trying to absorb everything here. I'm not sure if I'd really be any help, I'm just an average guy with little formal education, but I'm trying to find answers I suppose, just like all of you? The one thing that I know for sure is this:- I saw what I saw, and a close friend of mine saw this thing as well, and from a totally different location. I want to know why no one else where we live reported seeing this thing? There are several million +/-  dollar homes on the hillside facing the lake that had the exact same view that I did. There are a whole bunch of houses in Lacamas Shores. I know for a fact that someone was on their deck BBQ'ing something, because I smelled that right before I started smelling ozone. What I saw and heard, was very noisy, and Tim heard it too, that's the only reason either one of us even noticed the thing in the first place. Why didn't someone else report this? That's the part that I don't get, because in the beginning, if we would have seen anything in the paper, or heard anything about it on the news, we would have felt allot better about telling others. As it sits now, I'm happy that I did come forward, but I have to know what it was that I saw; it's eating me alive! 

Offline Atrueoriginall

• Junior Dronie
Welcome Brent !
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 04:46:27 am »
As it sits now, I'm happy that I did come forward, but I have to know what it was that I saw; it's eating me alive!
Hi Brent, glad to see you here.  What you said there in your quote is what everyone who ever saw a UFO feels and it really doesn't go away.  But, it does lighten up a tad over time.  You'll also find yourself looking up more often. lol 

I read where you thought someone was checking you out and maybe even calling you.  I told onthefence that if I lived near you I know that I would have wanted to drive near where you live and if I knew where you lived I most likely would have knocked on your door so don't worry about it.  It's human nature for people to do such things because they're curious and think that maybe they can hear more than the rest did or jog your memory.  I find it highly unlikely that it was anything more than that.

You may have already seen this before, but the address below is only one of many websites that record UFO sightings and it has almost 47,000 sightings on this one page.  That represents about 47,000 individuals who all feel just like you.  They all have the same yearning to know more about what it was they saw or know the truth so you're not alone.
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxevent.html

And, here's just the ones for Washington State.  If you click on the 'date' it opens to the complete report for that sighting.
http://nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlWa.html

Again, it's very good to have you hear.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 04:49:53 am by Atrueoriginall »

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 02:05:59 am »
Hi Brent,

I recently saw this article posted to the Drudge Report and thought it may help you or your friend.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D90KSE100&show_article=1

Endzone

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 08:08:27 pm »
Welcome Brent, glad to see you here. Please feel comfortable to speak freely here. You are among friends. I can only apologize for the way some folks have treated you at that other place. Many of them have already made the decision that these drones are fake and will do anything they can to prove it, even if it means degrading or derisive comments or questions put forth to witnesses with the guts to come forward. Please ignore these fools as we ourselves are learning to do ourselves as of late.

Many of us here are firm believers and many are on the fence so to speak. But you will not receive any derision here or questions with an underlying negative penchant for vetting a witness to prove he or she is a liar. Here everyone is innocent until proven guilty, as it should be. Here you are a courageous and responsible individual that has come forward with a report that will broaden the ongoing investigation and help us move forward in our search for the truth. I welcome you and am very proud of you for coming forward to tell us what you and your friend saw. Together we WILL find an answer for all of us.

As for the other place, well, it's your choice to go there, but unless they start taking things a bit more seriously there and start controlling the situation in a more responsible manner, it won't get any better, the place is rife lately with a virtual mine field of self proclaimed vetting experts and naysayers spouting the same tired responses to any new info coming forward over and over. It's your choice if you deal with that, but you deserve better, a better non-argumentative atmosphere where research gets done in a civil manner. :)

And Brent, if you need any protection, all you have to do is ask, as I'm sure some of us have the resources to do exactly that. ;)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 02:12:27 am by Endzone »

Offline Diouf

• Administrator
  • Major Dronie
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 10:54:48 am »
Welcome Brent ! and thank you for speaking up and joining here. :)

This morning, i listened to your talk with LindaMH, and you have a lot to say about yours and Tim's sighting. This is a really good testimony to listen to! thanks again.

http://droneteam.com/media/SOUNDS/EarthFiles36_May09_2008.mp3
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 12:10:33 pm by diouf »

Offline BC

• Newbie Dronie
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 02:59:23 am »
Hello Again,
I trust that this post finds you all doing well; I'm doing well. A couple of things that I should elaborate on I suppose. I had Tim talked into talking with Linda last week and no sooner did I convince him that it was the right thing to do, he decided against it. Needless to say after a couple of beers, and his girlfriends insistence, he backed out on me... Perhaps I might be able to get him to reconsider? Anyhow, someone mentioned that with my car being a Lexus it's probably quiet inside, and it is. Add to that the fact that I don't hear as well as I used to, but this thing was very loud; loud enough that it really strikes me as odd that nobody else besides Tim and myself saw and heard this thing?
Anyway, I did have the sunroof open, and yes the car has a very quiet passenger compartment, but even so, I'm sure I would have heard it anyway because again it was loud! I'll read some more and try to answer anyones questions as best as I can. I've actually devoted most of my daytime hours to constantly searching the skies for the drones or any anomalies  for that matter. If there still out there, I know I'll get another peek at one of these and this time , I'll be shooting as fast as the camera will go. 

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 03:35:15 am »
Hey Brent,

Thanks for dropping by again.  I'm curious as to why Tim's girlfriend is against the interview?