• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
  • א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ך ל מ ם נ ן ס ע פ ף צ ץ ק ר
Chad
« on: May 15, 2008, 12:33:04 am »
What we know:
1. Chad is a hicker

2. Chad have a property somewhere in the aera

3. At least two of the photos were taken in a private property.

4. There are a lot of nice places to hike at the West of Chad's location, and not too far (I calculate it in a diameter 2 miles away from Chad's location, in a straight line) which is VERY easy for someone who use to hike.

5. These places have lots of houses that haven't been explored by Frank and Tom; and i will surely not blame them for that, the place is really hard to explore with all these little roads, paths and houses everywhere.

6. The place where Chad's wife cellphone photo was taken is the highest place all around the aera: if one want see something above the valley, it's THE place.

7. The only way to join this place by hiking is by the private dirty road:

8. We are sure that all these photos were NOT taken the same days and that there's two sequences:
  • The cellphone photo (n°1)
  • The others (n°2 to 6 [the "sky" one]

Then, to resume, my points are:

Chad lives somewhere at the West of where the photos were taken, in the valley. He saw the drone most of the time from his house, and sometimes outside, hiking alone or with his one month pregant wife.
(We can hiking with a one month pregant woman, I have done it myself with my wife many times, and for miles.)

He knows that the only way to photograph the drone properly is to get the place where is wife firstly took the cellphone photo and also that THE ONLY WAY to get it is by the private dirty road.

Firstly, he went to this high place with his wife for a walk (and maybe for admire the view) passing by this private road that he knows very well, since he's a neighbor (and maybe a friend of the owner), his wife took the picture with the cellphone and, SINCE THIS MOMENT, Chad knows that if he want to see the drone again and capture it, he have to get the summit.

Then, secondly, he returned to the summit another day with his friend and neighbour, here again, by the private dirty road, to try to see the drone again and took the rest of the pictures, beginning with the "Valley" one (n°2) almost at the same place as his wife and him saw it for the first time. The drone coming at this time closer, he didn't hesitate (and remember that he probably knows the owners of the privates) to go on a private road to get better shoots.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 07:07:28 am by elevenaugust »
IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line! www.ipaco.fr

Offline elevenaugust

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
  • א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ך ל מ ם נ ן ס ע פ ף צ ץ ק ר
Re: Chad
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 04:17:55 am »
Investigations on the spot are still going on.
IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line! www.ipaco.fr

Offline Arkhangels

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Dronie
  • ~~"Flying around"~~
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 01:22:10 am »
I'll post here some mathematical findings on the Chad drone that I posted in OMF a while ago. It is not sooo complex as one would think, but it adds on the complexity of the entire Drone saga, and increases the mistery behind this fantastic ufo episode... Every inch of the crafts was carefully designed.
-------------------

Since there's no metric unit to use, I used the 'pixel' unit. But the important in these findings are the proportions and relations between a 'pixel' measurement compared to the other in some way.

They shows us that the distances of some parts of the drone were specifically and purposely calculated using logarithmic curves and, in one particullar case that I'll point out, a same curve is used, with precision, in at least 4 parts of the drone, being one of them of high importance.

Backed up by 'knowhow' findings, these reveal us that, as Rajinder's Drone, Chad's drone measurements were not created randomly, but were based in mathematical relations, and precisely repeated in different parts of the drone.

First I thought in trying to see any relations between the thicker and the thinner parts of the small arm:

Since what I was searching was based in proportions, the slight distorted perspective would not interfere since it variates all the distances but keeps the proportions between them.

To make that I separated those distances in two, like I said, the thinner ones and the thicker ones. The thinner one could call intervals.

I choose the blue color for the thicker parts and the red for the intervals. You can already see that the intervals change in some particullar way.
After that I measured them, and the result was:
Red: 3 - 9 - 18 - 27
Blue: 28 - 21 - 16 - 71

ps: a mathematical relation is already present in the red - intervals - sequence. First times 3 is the second, that times 2 is the third, that times 1.5 is the fourth and so on ( 3, 2, 1.5, ....)

Using the numbers I made a graphic where a curve is visible:

Here you see the logarithmic curve to the red intervals, call it CurveA
And a logarithmic curve for the blue with a highly accentuated variation for the last point, call it: CurveB.

Since the total distance of the small arms appear to always be the same for the four ones in all the drones, and in the Chad images it is apparently true as well (it cannot be checked though) I would risk saying that those curves are the same for all of the other three secondary arms of Chad's drone.

The other thing I measured was, then, the large, primary, arm.
There are just 2 intervals in the large arm, that have the exact same distance, so I didn't consider them. I measured just the large sections with the inscriptions.
But there was a problem, going from left to right, I could not say exactly were finishes the last section (from the right) that connects the entire arm to the body of the drone:

So I thought: would the curve of the distances of the small arms be the same of this large arm and indicates me where exactly finishes the last section of the large arm?
I measured the parts and the results were
365 - 118 - ??
After cheking a match between the proportions of the both first sections of the small and large arm, I could go on with the due estimate of the third part.
Applying the same variation to the last part, there was a surprise:

The last measurement came up with a line that finished exactly in the middle of that triple 'round artifact'. Tracing a line that connected those three 'round artifacts', forming a isosceles triangle, I then discovered that the line ends in the exact baricenter of the triangle, what is considered the 'true center' of a triangle.
This just confirmed that the same CurveB is present in both primary and secondary arms of the drone.

And I would risk saying that all of this probably applies to Raj's drone as well.

Regards
Ark
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 01:24:56 am by Arkhangels »

Whoooooo

Offline Arkhangels

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Dronie
  • ~~"Flying around"~~
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 01:31:29 am »
And here the inscriptions in the small arms of Chad and Raj Drones:

PS: look how the inscriptions are apparently the same from the only visible arm of the chad's drone and the first of the three of Rajinder's drone I posted here.
Those both arms with the 'same' inscriptions are the arms 90º counter-clockwise from the main ring, looking the drone from the bottom. I would risk saying that the other 2 arms from Chad's would be a match as well

Regards
Ark

Whoooooo

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 03:26:09 am »
Every inch of the crafts was carefully designed.

Incredible, Ark.  Damn fine work. 

Offline Arkhangels

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Dronie
  • ~~"Flying around"~~
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 12:24:15 am »
Thanks  ;)

Regards
Ark

Whoooooo

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 12:31:14 am »
The last two arms seem to have different placements for the inscriptions.  The bolder symbol set is at the bottom of the first two, but it looks like the top of the last two arms from Raj.  Am I seeing wrong here?  ???  Cheers and thanks for the fine work :)

Offline HPO

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 11:49:50 am »
Great work Ark  :),...and good for sharing this again, I always thought there was a relation when sketching the drawings in Solid works but I couldn't find it.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 06:01:41 pm »
The details of discovering the Chad site has not been discussed before, here is the current official DRT statement regarding that:

A tipster provided the clues required to locate the Chad site. DRT respects this persons right to anonymity. DRT also knows the full identity, contact information, and has met personally on many occasions with this person. DRT has concluded that this person is not a hoaxer nor is this person the original photographer of any drone photos.

Offline drewlac

• Full Dronie
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 06:29:18 pm »
The details of discovering the Chad site has not been discussed before, here is the current official DRT statement regarding that:

A tipster provided the clues required to locate the Chad site. DRT respects this persons right to anonymity. DRT also knows the full identity, contact information, and has met personally on many occasions with this person. DRT has concluded that this person is not a hoaxer nor is this person the original photographer of any drone photos.

I respect the request for anonymity. Was it ever revealed how the tipster knew that this was the location?  Did he simply recognize the location in the photos?   

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 06:42:13 pm »
Was it ever revealed how the tipster knew that this was the location?  Did he simply recognize the location in the photos?   

The "tipster" lived and worked in that area for many years of his life.

Yes, he recognized the location from the photos.

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 07:57:13 pm »
Good work by all involved.  I believe the mathematical relationships will also show in the Isaac Diagrams and the A1 device, etc.  The art and spacial design seen in the Diagram is too compelling to be a lucky accident.
IC
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 11:40:23 pm »
I hope everyone knows by now the DRT did visit the area of most of the drone sightings, specifically the Stephen and Chad areas.  So if anybody has any questions dont hesitate to fire away.  We will do our best to answer all.  Of course if it is something of a sensitive nature that may impinge upon the ongoing PI investigation I'm sure you will understand the need for secrecy about certain things at this time.

Offline HPO

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 12:10:14 am »
Well,...maybe it's to sensitive information, but was there any attempt from you or the PI's to contact the land owners of the private property where Chad has taken the photo's?

Offline leviathan

• Major Dronie
    • L E V I A T H A N
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 12:28:41 am »
I seem to remember there may have been an "alternative" use for some of this land!
IC ::)
We at L E V I A T H A N were banned from the UFO Casebook Forum and it is so sad.
http://livyatan.blogspot.com/