Author Topic: Raj pole has been found  (Read 20466 times)

Offline zixibit

• Newbie Dronie
Re: Raj pole has been found
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2009, 05:16:27 PM »
What is false in the Stephen report?  Is it because he said "i was up around big basin" and he technically was not in Big Basin State Park boundaries?  Don't you think that is splitting hairs too?  I see no deceit there.  Why try to hide a location that is out in the middle of nowhere?  The other two have motive to hide the location but not Stephen.

This was discussed on OMF back in March of 2008:

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=cali1&action=display&thread=2194&page=8#77585

As you know, Numbers, the PIs located the exact spot where Stephen took those photos and it is on Highway 9 which is also called Big Basin Way. He probably just labeled them as Big Basin because of the exact location of the spot where he took the photos. If he would have labeled them Big Basin Way, probably(or not :) ) there would be no controversy in regards to the location. It is interesting to see how an omission of one word can cause such a stir as evident by the spirited debate on OMF in March of last year. :)

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2009, 05:25:59 PM »
Yes these sightings have all been in one general area.  There has already been one explanation for this submitted by Isaac.
It's no surprise that these sightings are all taking place in California, and especially the Saratoga/South Bay area. Not far from Saratoga is Mountain View/Sunnyvale, home to Moffett Field and the NASA Ames Research center. Again, I'd be willing to bet just about anything that the device capable of hijacking the cloaking of these nearby craft was inadvertently triggered, probably during some kind of experiment, at the exact moment they were being seen. Miles away, in Big Basin, the witnesses were in the right place at the right time and saw the results of this disruption with their own eyes. God knows what else was suddenly appearing in the skies at that moment, and who else may have seen it.
Not saying you should believe that as the only possibility but it should be consider as one possibility.

Of course the Tahoe sighting is not that close, even though that location has never been confirmed.  Who knows, maybe that location is actually in the south bay area.  Nobody knows.  Shirley's sighting is not in that area but it was two years earlier.  The Alabama drone pic was evidently taken a year before the California drones.  The Yosemite sighting also allegedly occurred a year earlier.

Offline MarsAve

• Full Dronie
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »
by Isaac.
It's no surprise that these sightings are all taking place in California, and especially the Saratoga/South Bay area. Not far from Saratoga is Mountain View/Sunnyvale, home to Moffett Field and the NASA Ames Research center. Again, I'd be willing to bet just about anything that the device capable of hijacking the cloaking of these nearby craft was inadvertently triggered, probably during some kind of experiment, at the exact moment they were being seen. Miles away, in Big Basin, the witnesses were in the right place at the right time and saw the results of this disruption with their own eyes. God knows what else was suddenly appearing in the skies at that moment, and who else may have seen it.
Not saying you should believe that as the only possibility but it should be consider as one possibility.

Of course the Tahoe sighting is not that close, even though that location has never been confirmed.  Who knows, maybe that location is actually in the south bay area.  Nobody knows.  Shirley's sighting is not in that area but it was two years earlier.  The Alabama drone pic was evidently taken a year before the California drones.  The Yosemite sighting also allegedly occurred a year earlier.

Numbers:
Thanks for that post,
One of the issues I've always had with this, is my gut feeling on the photos-they just don't look right on 2 of the locations...the so-called Capitola,CA pole location being "too good"..."too clear" compare to the rest of the picts- I don't buy them as valid( my opnion only)...but sure, if Issac is correct - then what these people saw would be as he said.

My take has always been what Stephen said afterwards on how he was going back up there to "look" for it-wanted others to join in. This part of the story, there are too many witnesses, someone would have come forward to quantify the story.....more research is needed on why that is not happening...even if the PI's put out story on the media - people have ways to contact them privately...and until they do....the reporting parties have weak stories...

Zixibit is correct that the labeling of the Big Basin area could be misconstrued - even I admitted that I could have read too  much into the location before i found the Stephan location on Hwy 9 in Saratoga....(when the story posted on C2C the 1st time..).I understand that.

The Tahoe location ????- I wouldn't spend any time up there looking for it unless there is more info.....it's probably taken down here anyways.....there are thousands of areas in the Santa Cruz Mtns above Saratoga that look just like that photo.

MarsAve