Author Topic: Surveillance footage of Raj Photographer  (Read 4328 times)

Offline Ipsy

• Senior Dronie
Surveillance footage of Raj Photographer
« on: March 16, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »
What are the chances that some establishments with security cameras in the Raj location area have archived surveillance footage from the time that the photos were supposedly taken? I'm sure most surveillance video isn't saved this long, but it's possible. It would be incredible to see footage of someone taking photos in the area or carrying a camera around in streets in May 2007, . . . or even have a drone captured on tape!?!?!

It's also possible, and a bit more likely, that the operators of such cameras in the area may have been approached for such footage earlier. Perhaps surveillance tapes were surrendered by businesses in the area to a person or persons representing themselves as law enforcement. If interviews reveal that someone previously inquired about surveillance tapes around the area and for the time in question, it would certainly be an interesting piece of the puzzle.

Offline elevenaugust

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
  • א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ך ל מ ם נ ן ס ע פ ף צ ץ ק ר
Re: Surveillance footage of Raj Photographer
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 03:58:52 PM »
Interesting idea, Ipsy.

We will see what's possible to do, thanks!
IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line! www.ipaco.fr

Offline MarsAve

• Full Dronie
Re: Surveillance footage of Raj Photographer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 09:31:46 PM »
Interesting idea, Ipsy.

We will see what's possible to do, thanks!

That may be possible...but if they left enough clues to find the 3 main locations - and the 4th, Ty photos location being pretty much unfound after exhaustive searches on Hwy 9 from Saratoga to the Gap...(because I feel they are all related or the same person/s)- then I'd hope they were smarter than that....seems like a big "Ooooops" ...I feel the surveillance camera footage is long gone - it took too long to find the Campbell pole location - the tapes are probably recorded over in the meantime.....

MarsAve