Author Topic: Raj pole has been found  (Read 20473 times)

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: Raj pole has been found
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 01:12:11 AM »
In California most cities blend into each other and you often cannot  tell what city you are in.  If the pole is near Capitola or just the next city nearby,  I don't see any problem with that.

But if someone names a city that is 25 miles from the actual location, then they are obviously being a bit deceptive. 

I'm curious why he used Capitola?

This thread may provide a possible answer.
http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=517.0

Offline MarsAve

• Full Dronie
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 07:29:31 PM »
In California most cities blend into each other and you often cannot  tell what city you are in.  If the pole is near Capitola or just the next city nearby,  I don't see any problem with that.

But if someone names a city that is 25 miles from the actual location, then they are obviously being a bit deceptive. 

I'm curious why he used Capitola?

This thread may provide a possible answer.

In So.Cal. that may be a factor, but not at Capitola - If the pole is in Soquel,CA -just north of Hwy 1, then his relatives would "have had to be pretty clueless" to sign a lease, rental agreement, etc in Soquel,CA...and then call it Capitola...plus he's had plenty of time to correct things..........there has been plenty written about this case.....we're going to 2 strikes for the reporting of the Stephen 'Big basin" sighting,,very vague info,,,,,,then the Chad Summit Inn photos being Bakersfield,CA area - again vague description....now Capitola & the Drone + pole seems to be not in Capitola,CA though possibly now Soquel,CA.....if that is the case....one can stretch it for mis-identifying the location, but if Rajman1977 can drive a car and upload photos to a computer website...I'd sure hope he can read a map and know where he is.........especially at his "relatives" house....Strike 3 waiting..?

I can't wait to hear where the pole location is.......

MarsAve

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 08:14:48 PM »
Why count strikes?  Is it to strike out the batter?   For all we know, the batter may be whiffing on purpose for anonymity or plausible deniability.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 08:19:26 PM by 10538 »

Offline BigFnTuna

• Full Dronie
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 09:01:46 PM »

This is how I see it too.  If your next door neighbor lives in another city, then those cities can indistinguishable to someone not from there.  I've used the example before that I told everyone I lived in Columbus, Ohio, but looking at a map, I lived in Whitehall, even though my mail came to Main St, Columbus, Ohio...  The map still says Whitehall...

Tuna

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 12:26:46 AM »
The investigation is at a stage where I can report that the Raj location is not adjacent to or near Capitola and deception was clearly at work in Raj's report.

Offline MarsAve

• Full Dronie
Raj pole has been found
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 03:36:11 PM »
The investigation is at a stage where I can report that the Raj location is not adjacent to or near Capitola and deception was clearly at work in Raj's report.

10538 - that fit's the pattern......is there any clue when the location will be revealed, after the Investigation is done.....how much longer..?

MarsAve

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 06:02:05 PM »
10538 - that fit's the pattern......is there any clue when the location will be revealed, after the Investigation is done.....how much longer..?

MarsAve

I cannot say when the location will be revealed.  My guess would be when the PI's have completed their investigation.  It's up to them.  This is no small feat.  They are canvassing an entire neighborhood.

Pattern?  I'll say it again.  It all depends on how one wants to investigate this.  Are you looking for reasons to write it off as a hoax or are you looking deeper, searching for the truth?

Was Chad deceptive?  Probably.  Does that prove he did not see and photograph a drone?  Absolutely not.  But if you are motivated to write off the entire Chad thing (and by association the rest of the drone case) over what likely is his paranoia and attempt to remain anonymous then so be it.  We will continue to investigate.  This is what drt is all about.  It strikes at the core reason for this website.

Offline MarsAve

• Full Dronie
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »

MarsAve

Pattern?  I'll say it again.  It all depends on how one wants to investigate this.  Are you looking for reasons to write it off as a hoax or are you looking deeper, searching for the truth?

Thank you.....but, Looking deeper for the Truth, can be the same thing, as looking for the answers that aren't there. There are many ways to let someone have the information. Good old US Postal Service is still around and these people could mail the stuff to TKDavis Investigations and let them examine the stuff...........no computers would be involved at all. if I had this stuff and it was real,,,and I believed it was real, I'd give it to them anonymously if I didn't want to be run thru the Internet grinder...if it's just that happenstance that they came across this Drone....they'd find a way to reveal more - .....because by now, at this stage of the came and media exposure........the amount of money they could make to go public with this would be huge. Too many media outlets have reported it now..and the 'Scoop' of reporting this on an 'exclusive' TV report would be "BIG".

So real or not, Truth or Hoax,,,etc...if they really wanted to reveal the stuff, they could.....my only take, they way I write - is I figure they'd want the most accurate information revealed - if it was real......who wouldn't want to go down in the History Books as the 1st person to 'get the Bona-fide evidence..."? That would almost be like being Neil Armstrong in my book,,,,

MarsAve

Online elevenaugust

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
  • א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ך ל מ ם נ ן ס ע פ ף צ ץ ק ר
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »
is there any clue when the location will be revealed, after the Investigation is done.....how much longer..?
Hi MarsAve,

- The PIs are not committed 24/7 to the DRT, they have other clients to take care of,
- They have older avenues of researches, and different people to meet,
- They have to plan their visits to the Pole location accordingly,
- The people they want to meet may be away for some time,
which means that an investigation is only complete when the whole place
has been searched.
IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line! www.ipaco.fr

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 11:20:15 PM »
I would think that the PIs would be investigating if there is a link between 'Raj' and the famous pole. This is obvious.  The question to be answered would be: Why or if Raj was near that pole on the day of the photographs?

If asking around the neighborhood leads nowhere, what next?

I assume the PIs are hoping that someone nearby this pole will lead to Raj or confirm he was in the area on that day.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 11:21:47 PM by Douglas »

Online Nemo492

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
    • Ovnis-USA
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 03:00:33 PM »
Sure Rajinder has lied, but that is not much of an issue for me : he had to choose a precise location, which would be close to the town he wanted to protect, and Capitola looked like an attractive place since Hitchcock had made it famous. As to the reasons he lied, nothing is certain; one family member may have prefered to avoid a media coverage. Such speculations are a waste of time. More investigations are essential.
http://ovnis-usa.com
The only motivation for the DRT is finding the truth.

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 03:56:07 PM »
There are many ways to let someone have the information. Good old US Postal Service is still around and these people could mail the stuff to TKDavis Investigations and let them examine the stuff...........no computers would be involved at all. if I had this stuff and it was real,,,and I believed it was real, I'd give it to them anonymously if I didn't want to be run thru the Internet grinder

Good point and it's one I covered in the thread that I linked to.  Why was his report given to begin with?  It was not even necessary.  We can second guess this stuff till the cows come home.  Maybe Raj simply made a mistake?  Not in typing the wrong city but miscalculating how he should report.   The main purpose of the report could have been to throw off the curious and who knows who else.

There are many possibilities but only one exact truth.  One possibility is that he had a disagreement with the in-laws (if they exist) about releasing the photos.  In one of the Raj emails to OMF admins this was stated.  He may have agreed to change the city because of their demands.  I can visualize the argument.  It's basically a young versus old.  The parents are saying "No, we don't want anything to do with it.  We don't want you posting anything about us, not even the name of the city we live in".   So the young concoct a report that does it's best to ensure the true location would never be found.  Unfortunately they once again underestimated the resourcefulness of the online community, just like Chad may have when the PIs and the news crew showed up at the summit.  Thanks

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 04:08:42 PM by 10538 »

Offline MarsAve

• Full Dronie
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 08:10:48 PM »

There are many possibilities but only one exact truth.  One possibility is that he had a disagreement with the in-laws (if they exist) about releasing the photos.  In one of the Raj emails to OMF admins this was stated.  He may have agreed to change the city because of their demands. 

Ok,,here is another scenario since you bring this up above....maybe Raj didn't think the pole would be identifiable...he could have "picked" anywhere, any city  in any State........but the 3 locations are known, so since we found Saratoga(Stephen's location..) then the PI's found the Summit Inn on Hwy 17 (Chad location) behind the Restaurant......and now Raj's pole location is known.......this will be very interesting since they(photo locations)  are all "initially" within 2 hours by car of each other.(until we know where the pole is- this may change,,).......that is a real clue here that I don't understand yet, until the exact pole location is known. If that pole location was turns out to be, Palo Alto,CA or Santa Clara,CA ......then why would these 3 similarly seperate sightings all on the same type of weather days- slowly be found out to not be as accurate as they were 1st reported, how many other sightings around the USA or the World had this, had such close proximity to "each other"....and reported as such.....and then found to be a bit not as accurate. C.mon..if these people are smart enough to upload photos - they should be a little better at telling what happened and where for the 'serious' investigators...otherwise, why would they report such 'Cryptic info'..? I understand the anonymity portion....but I feel out of the 3 reports, one of them would have come forward and clarified their point of view...but they haven't....especially after the 1st 2 locations were found. I cannot wait to hear where the pole location is............

MarsAve

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 11:35:00 PM »
Let's not exagerate this.  I will state the facts as we know them.  If you have anything to add to those facts, I welcome it.

Raj falsely reported the location.  That is fact.  No two ways about it.  It was a bald faced deliberate attempt to conceal the real location.

Chad never said he took the pictures or saw a drone in Bakersfield.  For the record and this is word for word truth.  Chad, when pressed for his location many times (after refusing to give it up) finally relented and said "I am about 10 miles outside Bakersfield CA".   You may say I am splitting hairs and I may be.  I am only leaving open the possibility that he could have been on business, visiting relatives or who knows.

What is false in the Stephen report?  Is it because he said "i was up around big basin" and he technically was not in Big Basin State Park boundaries?  Don't you think that is splitting hairs too?  I see no deceit there.  Why try to hide a location that is out in the middle of nowhere?  The other two have motive to hide the location but not Stephen.

Offline MarsAve

• Full Dronie
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2009, 04:04:23 PM »
Let's not exagerate this.  I will state the facts as we know them.  If you have anything to add to those facts, I welcome it.

Chad never said he took the pictures or saw a drone in Bakersfield.  For the record and this is word for word truth.  Chad, when pressed for his location many times (after refusing to give it up) finally relented and said "I am about 10 miles outside Bakersfield CA".   You may say I am splitting hairs and I may be.  I am only leaving open the possibility that he could have been on business, visiting relatives or who knows.

What is false in the Stephen report?    Don't you think that is splitting hairs too?  I see no deceit there.  Why try to hide a location that is out in the middle of nowhere?  The other two have motive to hide the location but not Stephen.

Thank you posting, 10538,

1) Ok lemme re-phrase- I'm only stating what I know from what has been posted....my opinion only, I don't have addl facts on the case...only subjecture on what has been written....I try to analyze as if I was on a Jury watching and listening.

2) Chad and the Summit Inn/Restaurant location....I don't buy the 'misidentification' angle at all...if he was on Business or visiting relatives....that would mean to me, he can't drive a car...because he wouldn't be able to tell where he was going on Business or to Relatives, then....he'd have to know where he was going...and anybody driving a car should be able to read and know where they are. I've traveled all over the USA and knew pretty much where I was the whole time. I understand your point about splitting hairs...I just think we have to Research 'everything'...sometimes every word may be in need of checking...

3) Stephen's report....there are too many people 'allegedly' involved in this sighting...plus..I still need help trying to figure out why these sightings - all with photos - all were taken in such close proximity of each other( Location wise..) I mean,,how many other sightings around the USA alone- had 3 locations like this with photos? (I've been reading and researching UFO reports for 40+years, and I've never read of one like this.....so close to each other, until just recently, but-excluding the Black Triangle reports--which are very interesting..!!!!). Well, I say 2 Locations are found to be 'deceptive' ( Chad and the Raj Pole...) though not officially confirmed..(we'll have to learn more about Stephen's location).we've seen the Pole is not in Capitola,CA. The location of the pole will reveal more about the case...I cannot wait to hear where it is. Just my thoughts...I know we won't solve it hear..but I feel these are questions that must be always considered while Researching this event.... :)