Author Topic: Questions by Newbs?  (Read 6386 times)

Offline Avalon

• Junior Dronie
Questions by Newbs?
« on: February 19, 2009, 10:23:51 pm »
I'm trying to read through everything and catch up, but I figured I'd ask a few questions and if anyone has the time to answer, could you please fill me in...If no time, no worries.

Has the exact location of Mr. Smith's photograph been found?
-I had noticed that in one of his pictures there were street signs...

And actually, has the exact location of all other photo's been found?

I heard a youtube video by some guy that calls himself the CentralScrutinizer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N1aJGuhRas. At about the one minute mark he says that if you rotate one of the pictures the writing on the bottom of the thing says +x yx7+ whcih he says when typed into a search engine will bring up information about a US space rover...I typed it and ended up getting a bunch of web pages with people that are investigating the drones...so has the lead turned anything up?

I think thats all my questions for the moment...

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: Questions by Newbs?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 10:36:04 pm »
Has the exact location of Mr. Smith's photograph been found?
-I had noticed that in one of his pictures there were street signs...
No. That is a good project for someone though. Reference: http://droneteam.com/history/birmingham/

And actually, has the exact location of all other photo's been found?
Chad site found
Stephen site found

I heard a youtube video by some guy that calls himself the CentralScrutinizer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N1aJGuhRas. At about the one minute mark he says that if you rotate one of the pictures the writing on the bottom of the thing says +x yx7+ whcih he says when typed into a search engine will bring up information about a US space rover...I typed it and ended up getting a bunch of web pages with people that are investigating the drones...so has the lead turned anything up?

In my opinion, that is purely coincidence. It has not turned up anything.
Letters on the drone are not from the English alphabet, and there is no indication of which way is "up". Also, data-streams from spaceships are encoded just like attaching a picture to an email. I check for keywords on my incoming email and special words are often found in the characters of embedded images.

Offline Avalon

• Junior Dronie
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 01:52:30 am »
Cool thanks for the update. Here is another lead I read about that someone else was researching that I'm sure you guys have come across, but do you know what the result was. This was posted on another that there is some guy named Lakshmana rao Rayala who is an unemployed special effects artist whose fathers name is Rajinder S. They had both or their email addresses as well. Know anything about it?

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 02:10:02 am »
Cool thanks for the update. Here is another lead I read about that someone else was researching that I'm sure you guys have come across, but do you know what the result was. This was posted on another that there is some guy named Lakshmana rao Rayala who is an unemployed special effects artist whose fathers name is Rajinder S. They had both or their email addresses as well. Know anything about it?

I know a little about that lead, and from what I recall, it led no where.
Unfortunately the name Satyanaraya is a very common name, so to think that the person calling himself Raj had misled about the city Capitola, and a house, and  walking around a house to take pictures, it can probably also be assumed that the name Rajinder Satyanarayana is fake as well.

To date, all such leads to anyone named R Satyanaraya have been a futile waste of time.