Drone Research Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Drone Research Team website..

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Hoax Hypothesis  (Read 4076 times)

HPO

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #1
Re: The Hoax Hypothesis
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 01:17:40 am »
I know this is debated to death on the open minds forum, to what language the LAP resembles the most, Katakana, Hebrew, Klingon or other science fiction language etc. , but somehow I keep attracted to the modern Hebrew.
I don't know anything about that language but if you write it in a specific non stylish way like in post 5 on this forum very long URL , then it reminds me of the LAP.

In fact they keep reminding me daily because I see these characters on the cardboard boxes from Objet in which they ship the resin cartridges, Objet is an Israeli company.   

EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: The Hoax Hypothesis
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 05:24:54 pm »
I know this is debated to death on the open minds forum, to what language the LAP resembles the most, Katakana, Hebrew, Klingon or other science fiction language etc. , but somehow I keep attracted to the modern Hebrew.
I don't know anything about that language but if you write it in a specific non stylish way like in post 5 on this forum very long URL , then it reminds me of the LAP.

In fact they keep reminding me daily because I see these characters on the cardboard boxes from Objet in which they ship the resin cartridges, Objet is an Israeli company.   

Just like Xerox. Why the Xerox Company was chosen by "The Black Projects" is their professional insight in languages, and technichal use in working digital projects. They hold the key. If infact Hebrew, it rises historical questions..about how a spoken and ancient language could be used here..do we really know the origin of the same..if not from ancient scriptures? The bridge on these ancient languages might fool anyone, but how much do we trust ancient languages? Only from what some researchers tells us to..

Just my opinion, and it sure makes us question how language in general is developed.

If religeous beliefs are to be taken serious, some truth about the origin of languages sure comes to mind.

When was it estb. that the ancient languages had it's origins in humans in ancient times? Never! It is only the interpretations that shows this, and the known languages around the world as we know it. Latin is a language that no one knows how to speak today. It has lost it's spoken worth. Sure an alien language could be the base upon any language here on Earth, and might be the inspiration to what is today, who's actually to say...if it is Hebrew, then Jesus spoke a language of the known ones, at the time, I'm sure it wasn't English...just take your view on this..

An ancient language similar to some Japanese signs does not actually prove that this language of the "Drones" didn't occur way back in our cultural development. It just might be out of time for us to know...

No further comments..

EVS
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 06:00:10 pm by EVS »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 20 queries.