Author Topic: Isaac Analysis, precisions  (Read 51873 times)

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
Re: Isaac Analysis, precisions
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2009, 04:11:10 pm »
Either way, I'm surprised spf33. It's interesting yeah?

... any distortions are the unintended results of creating and manipulation through processing.  if it's hoaxed, that is...

otherwise i'm going to have to go with isaac and his team just kinda sucked at copying.

lol... Maybe they sucked as military copiers/drafters. What's the typical pay grade?  ;) And maybe those trvial copy errors caused the PACL scientist mental 'burn out' en-masse and they're all sitting around collecting nut cracker pensions complaining about the sloppy work of their colleagues.  :D 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gomer_Pyle_Hospital.jpg

Isaac seemed to recognise how hard the task was in his emails. So I'm guessing (if there is reality to this tale) that the PACL scientists set the copy team priorities (reproducing the geometric relationships, character sequences and so on) and managed to work sufficiently with the results. yada yada yada... enough speculation from my part!

Offline TimeTraveler33

• Founding Dronie
    • Scientific Technology Research
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2013, 01:01:17 am »
The Compound Junction looks like a rotary encoder.

Offline hindu

• Newbie Dronie
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2014, 04:15:36 am »
ideas so the crazy. yes. The reading for site give me the idea of vortex energys is the LAP languages and is 2D curving show 3D vortexs. I send you. The English is no good sory. 
logics workings?

helps to thanking onthefence55