Author Topic: internalastronaut.com  (Read 13257 times)

Offline spf33

• Administrator
  • Major Dronie
internalastronaut.com
« on: June 16, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »
google image search for "caret drone" led me to a blog post which led me to a gallery which led me to a forum which then led me to a website:

really nicely done site.  can't recall ever seeing it posted anywhere.

whois:

Whois Record
Registrant:
   Virgil / Rred Crow / Walker
   1313 mockingbird lane
   Clearwater, FL  33675
   US
   Registrar: DOTREGISTRAR
   Domain Name: INTERNALASTRONAUT.COM
      Created on: 03-JAN-07
      Expires on: 03-JAN-12
      Last Updated on: 29-DEC-08
   Administrative Contact:
      Magic, Internet 
      1251 Arizona Bend
      Bogart, GA  30622
      US
   Technical Contact:
      Magic, Internet 
      112 Mountain View Ave.
      Santa Rosa, CA  95407
      US

Endzone

Re: internalastronaut.com
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 08:15:14 PM »
All I can say is this guy has put a SERIOUS amount of work into that website and the information within. If anyone is tied to the drone case they would have exceptional skills in graphics, etc. As evidenced on this site, he definitely fits the mold. If this is some big hoax, this person is surely involved. If not, he is a seriously disturbed individual with some serious artistic skill that is another remora of fame from the drone incident. But my question is why build a site so complex, so intense and almost scary to an extent. I called the number he gives at the end of one of his little movies and left a message:  1-888-744-2012
See his Vignettes here:
http://internalastronaut.com/tdd/old-skool/default.htm
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 08:18:15 PM by Endzone »

Endzone

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »
Also this art all reminds me of the style of Fallout 3, the PC RPG game. :o

Offline spf33

• Administrator
  • Major Dronie
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 04:38:12 PM »
Also this art all reminds me of the style of Fallout 3, the PC RPG game. :o

it's for xbox 360 and ps3, too...and i think there is an iphone version coming ;)

both definitely have that retro-futurism thing going on:

didn't find much info in the decompiled internalastronaut.com .swf, except for the mention\use of the "Isaac CARET symbols_Italic" font;

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 06:00:29 AM »
He/She also has another site which redirects to the internalastronaut site:

http://www.1939-2012.com/

Plus a myspace account:

http://www.myspace.com/internalastronaut

Then there's this weird wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Internal_astronaut

Here is an interview with the site designers:

http://media2.podbean.com/pb/d46b13508935c9f2befb55fa3a3b3e15/4a41b43e/blogs2/45368/uploads/InternalAstronaut_8_28_08_CompleteEdit.mp3

Creepy, interesting all at the same time.

Reminds me of fallout and Buckaroo Banzai
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 06:12:45 AM by danblast »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 12:57:28 PM »
Hmmm ...
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=drone&num=1245270084&action=display&start=205
Quote from: ElijahTome
Hello, please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Elijah Constantine Tome. I am one half the original founders of the Internet experiment known as the Internal Astronaut. I have felt the need to communicate with you for several pressing reasons. Firstly, I would like to apologize for the rash behavior of Virgil Crow on your websites post, alas; he is a complex man with many issues regarding his personal safety and peace of mind. Over the years, he has journeyed deep within himself with the use of hallucinogenic chemicals, I am afraid the residual effects have left him woefully confused at times. While his work has aided the I.A. machine tremendously, his volatile personality has made him a bit of a nuisance at times, again, my sincerest apologies.

In regards to the Drone Icon, it is such a touchy subject that I am behooved to tread lightly when writing my thoughts on the topic. Please understand that I am well aware of your desire for full disclosure on the matter, however, there are people, factions and machinations that are still involved (and being implemented) who would be greatly ill effected by informational leakage at this juncture. I will however try to illuminate the reasons behind the sightings as best that I can.

Phenomenology, as has been stated previously, was the main objective of the experiment. I am not going to go into the details of the meaning, I can see from reading your posts that you have done an excellent job of researching the subject. In regards to the Drone Icon, Obey and those involved in the â??Andre the Giant Has A Posseâ?? art movement, have nothing but a cursory knowledge of the happenings in regards to the reasons behind the sightings.

A group of Scientists (not just academic science) had discovered through the use of a certain mixture of hallucinogenic drugs that they were able to have an experience together that allowed them to share a common vision. Now, obviously this is not a new concept, however, this particular group had something very unique in common. They had all claimed to have been repeatedly abducted by unknown forces for years prior to the groupâ??s formulation, an in so had acquired specific gifts of ethereal persuasion. It is not entirely clear, even to these members, exactly how they all managed to find themselves in Boulder Colorado in the late summer of 1969; however, this date is when the true experiment began. Just to make it clear, I (Elijah Constantine Tome) am the son of one of the original group members. I grew up privy to certain aspects of trans-dimensional vibrations and alien intervention and also with much knowledge as to the agenda of the group.

The original shared vision was very similar to the Drone Icon that has been seen, videotaped and photographed in several different locations. However, in the beginning it was the symbols that were more prominent within the mass consciousness of the group. You see, the symbols are not in themselves a language, they are more a set of elements that actually define a greater purpose. It is difficult to explain because it is almost alien to our way of thinking about communication. For lack of a better analogy, each symbol is like a piece of a machine, alone, it/they mean nothing, however, in its place it is an intricate part of the rest of the system. When you see the Drone, what you are actually thinking you see is the byproduct of the symbols themselves. The symbols create the illusion of shape and structure. The symbols effect specific areas in the human brain that are in charge of registering environmental stimuli, they (the power of the symbols) bypass the normal avenues that define â??realityâ?? from â??imaginationâ?? and reprogram a designated response, the amazing and most unbelievable aspects of the phenomenon is that the manifestation (Illusion) can then be recorded as something tangible in the sky, ground or wherever. The reason for this is that the human mind is a conduit, the symbols are things that are present everywhere, although invisible to most (hidden in plain view). When a properly primed mind interacts with the symbols in or near an electrical energy field, the outcome is a visually recognized structure (Drone Icon).

Much discussion has taken place over the years as to the reason behind such design and implication. It is widely believed that it is an ancient (Primordial) educational tool. When humanity reaches a point within its developmental evolution, and electricity is manipulated, generated and distributed, it starts to attract the symbol elements towards specific meridians of energetic transfer. As technology progresses, the use of hallucinogenic chemicals also becomes a prominent roll in human spiritual/mental development. Together, the tech and drugs combine to prime the mind for new and unique senses that can then be used to create whole new realities and sub-realities. This then leads to the bridging of dimensions and humanity then transcends to a higher vibration. Of course this is only a theory, there is no proof that humanity has been developing its technology to a point that it becomes something more than human, however, in the hearts and minds of many, it does spark an almost ancient instinctual memory.

By the mid 1970â??s the group began to break apart. Eventually, the information leaked to certain government agency who were already busy doing experiments with hallucinogenic drugs for the purpose of mind control, telepathy, remote viewing and the like. One unscrupulous member saw the potential to become very financially set by his cooperation with said government agency, and aided secret agents in apprehending and arresting members of the original group. Many members fled the country to Mexico, British Columbia and parts unknown. However, five had been captured and forced to take part in controlled experiments to manifest Drone elements. These experiments were well documented and are much of the information that was shown during the Isaac debriefing.

The members that were captured (and the one who helped turn them in) by the agency were never seen or heard from again. This does not mean they were killed, it only means that they never were returned to their original lives. Perhaps they were re-patterned and placed back in society with new identities, or possibly were thrown in a secret military prison, no one knows for sure. What is certain is that for whatever reason the program was eventually discontinued and the laboratories closed and boarded up.

By the late 1980â??s for most of the surviving members life had moved on, they had been too apprehensive to begin again the work that seemed to bring them ever closer to omnipotent resonance. However, a select few and their children were being primed yet again for another mentally/spiritually significant episode of creational prowess.

I cannot share with you any of the names or titles of the individuals that make up the second Drone group that was in direct influence over the sightings a few years back. What I can tell you is that they had/have the noblest of intentions. The manifestation of the illusion of the Drone Icon is but a drop in the bucket as to what every (fully functional) human mind is capable of accomplishing. The experiment is only a step towards this realization. We are all destined to become creators of a new reality, one where the limits to creativity begin only where the boundaries of imagination end. Please feel free to ask me any questions that you see fit, however, realize that much of what you may be asking, I will be unable to extrapolate upon.

Just a note on the objectives of the Internal Astronaut: we realize that human consciousness cannot be forced or even rushed towards a predestined intention. Our main goal is to create an environment where a visitor might leave with more wonder and questions towards their existence, than before visiting. Like the Drone Icon experiment and the Obey Giant movement, we too wish to do our little part to illuminate the awe and powerful inclinations of our human consciousness within and beyond this place of network, energy and structure.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 04:55:06 PM by Nemo492 »

Offline spf33

• Administrator
  • Major Dronie
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 03:37:34 PM »
"am well aware of your desire for full disclosure on the matter, however, there are people, factions and machinations that are still involved (and being implemented) who would be greatly ill effected by informational leakage at this juncture."

oddly enough and only since he was linked off of ia, i sent a message to paul laffoley asking for his take on the caret stuff about 12 hours before ElijahTome posted on ucb.

i am ashamed to admit to not knowing\remembering anything about the man and his work as currently i would put him among my all time favorites.

possible mind enriching alien implants, father who was into anti-grav, ivy-league, 911 conspiracies, time machines...

wackiness aside, his paintings are beautiful.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 03:41:12 PM by spf33 »

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 12:28:20 PM »
I think the individual who is quoted below has a habit of periodically posting anonymously on various ufo forums with grandiose claims but limited follow through in terms of verifiable experience or scientific claim. (Whilst there may be parallels to the similarly anonymous Isaac account  ;) I believe this individual's claims are limited and unexceptional at best. Worse, such claims are likely to be negatively distracting and disingenous.

Unlike Isaac, said individual thrives on elaborate communication.  Compare the technically precise language of Isaac to that phrased by said invidivual. Thus, I believe this anonymous individual has no relation to the anonymous Isaac. Since this person reads and responds to ufo forums, his or her claims should be put to test - that is - deliver something tangible in the presence of independent witnesses or please leave quietly - no further attention to be offered.

Refer to the ufocasebook postings and member responses:
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=drone&num=1245270084&action=display&start=255

As a statement of opinion only, I believe this individual suffers from a form of attention seeking psychosis and does do not contribute any meaningful insight to the analysis of the Isaac material / drone photographs. Perhaps this individual can self diagnose after reading:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

:o My opinion could be wrongly formed of course... I could also be suffering from one or many pscyhological disorders  ::)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusion_of_transparency

Now to the artists listed as potential contributors to the Isaac materials... I don't think Paul Laffoley is suitable. (No offense to Paul - I really like his work.) Why? Apart from the colourful, organic, free-flowing nature of his work, he seems to focus on pentagram and hexagonal designs (typical of alternative human practices like witchcraft). Contrast this with the octal features of the LAP. In other words, his work does not seem to be as rigidly geometrically interconnected and rules-based as the LAP design.

I've often wondered why the strong advocates of a hoax have not come forward with a more thorough/diligent search for the lazy hoaxer based on some kind of pscyh /skill profile. Perhaps this idea is worthy of a post somewhere on the DRT.

The lazy hoaxer would need to possess:

Reasonable skills in
- 3D cgi
- 2D illustration
- model making
- photography
- font design and digital typesetting
- eloquent and concise report writing abilities
- anonymous document and website creation

Sufficient working knowledge to reasonably describe:
- aspects of computer science e.g. big O notation, permutations of sets
- engineering reporting, component labelling etc.

Take inspiration from:
- particle physics, specifically collision event data visualisation techniques
- quantum mechanics, specifically graphical display of wavefunctions
- basic geometrical arrangements
- ufology / sci-fi

Apply in the hoax:
-rigid geometrical constructions consisting of intersecting circles, curves and lines together with octagonal structures.
-avoid the use of colour, hollow rectangles and hollow squares in the design
- be subtle, patient, non-attention seeking
- be non commercially minded with artwork and designs

etc
etc
etc...

Offline spf33

• Administrator
  • Major Dronie
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »
I believe this individual's claims are limited and unexceptional at best.

yeah, i agree.

I don't think Paul Laffoley is suitable. (No offense to Paul - I really like his work.)

no, i didn't really mean to imply his involvement at all, unless we're talking potential inspiration only.

not sure how i ended up here, i think i was googling the names of a few of laffoley's painting titles.  i see a culture very much influenced by the lap;

http://www.entheosgathering.com/artists

some work here predates the drones:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/projects/essential-selections/1995

not sure what these folks are all about, nor do i care really.  point being i guess i only see laffoley as an inspiration to any potential earthly lap designer.

also, i've had that nagging "seen it" feeling when i started this thread and now i think i know why;

http://posthumanblues.blogspot.com/2008/10/todays-featured-artist-is-internal.html

« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 05:34:32 PM by spf33 »

Offline DroneTeamNews

• Administrator
  • Founding Dronie
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 08:40:32 AM »
OK I had not seen these particular artistic works - there seems to be a much closer influence in the post-06 work (posted here) than the pre-06 work (posted here) but regardless... it's an interesting find! you may be right. I searched on google images to gain an overall impression of his artistic style:

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&safe=off&um=1&q=paul+laffoley&sa=N&start=84&ndsp=21
Oracle: Paul Laffoley, secret, space and time and eyes

There's a definite geometric and scientific influence in his works... touched with an organic human element. He's great!

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 11:08:49 PM »
The site is gone now.

Seems like a waste to throw all that talent into a temporary website.