Author Topic: El extraño UFO con forma de avion a control remoto.  (Read 8090 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
El extraño UFO con forma de avion a control remoto.
« on: June 18, 2009, 01:44:07 PM »
From MUFON.com

Date Submitted: 2009-06-13
Date of Event: 2008-08-20
Location of Event: , CL

Description:
Era una nublado dia de agosto (aproximadamente las 2pm)cuando fui a la casa de mi amigo Dilan a conversar en la calle, el sintió un ruido extraño y me dijo: "mira eso", yo mire y lo que vi fue un objeto que tenia una forma muy extraña, en la parte central era circular, como una rosquilla y anexado con 3 puntas o espigas mas o menos grandes, en la parte superior tenia una especia de cabina y en la parte delantera una especie de panel solar plano. Al principio pense que se trataba de un avión de prueba pero despues noté que tenia un forma muy extraña como para ser tal avión y avanzada lentamente (como a 5 kilometros por hora). Lo vimos durante 5 minutos aproximadamente y luego desapareció repentinamente. Este objeto en el aire estaba detras de unas nubes, como una silueta. El objeto media de alto de 10 a 20 metros de alto y 60 metros de largo aproximadamente y emitia un sonido pequeño como de un ventilador.

Cuando lo ví sentí una sensación extraña en mi estomago y me dije "esta cosa no es de aqui"

Google translation:
It was a cloudy day in August (about 2pm) when I went to my friend's house to talk Dilan in the street, felt a strange noise and I said "look at that," I look and what you saw was an object that had a very strange way, in the center was circular, like a bagel and attached with 3 points or more or less large spikes at the top had a sort of cockpit and in front of a flat solar panel. At first I thought it was a test flight but then I noticed I had a very strange to be such as aircraft and advanced slowly (or 5 kilometers per hour). We saw it for 5 minutes and then disappeared suddenly. This object was in the air behind a cloud, like a silhouette. The high order half of 10 to 20 meters high and about 60 meters long and gave a little sound like a fan.

When I saw him I felt a strange feeling in my stomach and I said "this thing is not here"

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: El extraño UFO con forma de avion a control remoto.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 05:23:07 PM »
Looks very similar to the Raj drone complete with side appendage.  Too bad there are no photos to back up the claim.  What I find interesting is the phrase "felt a strange noise".  Maybe we should have somebody who is fluent in Spanish to give us a more accurate translation than google.

Offline Nemo492

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
    • Ovnis-USA
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 02:07:40 AM »
Sorry I can't find the proper link within the Mufon data base.
http://ovnis-usa.com
The only motivation for the DRT is finding the truth.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 02:26:17 AM »
Sorry I can't find the proper link within the Mufon data base.

Steps:
  • go here: http://www.mufon.com/mufonreports.htm
  • Date Submitted (within date range): June 13 2009 - June 13 2009
  • Date of Event (within date range): August 20 2008 - August 20 2008
  • Event Country: select blank entry
  • press SUBMIT

Offline The Yellow Machine

• Junior Dronie
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 04:07:07 AM »
Hello everyone, i joined because i think i could be of help when you need some translations from spanish. This is my corrected version of this case:

It was a cloudy day of august (approximately 2 pm) when i went to my friendâ??s house Dilan to talk in the street. He felt an strange noise and said to me: â??look at thatâ?, I turned to look and I saw an object with a very strange shape: the central part was circular, like a doughnut and has 3 spikes of a considerable length fixed to it. It has some kind of cockpit in the top and in the front it has something like a solar panel. At first I thought it was a test type airplane but latter noticed it has a very strange shape to be an airplane and it moved slowly (like 5 kilometers per hour). We watch it for 5 minutes approximately and then it suddenly disappeared. This object was behind the clouds, like a silhouette. The object was 10 to 20 meters in height and 60 meters in length and emitted a low sound like that of a fan.
When I saw it I felt an strange sensation in my stomach and said to me â??this thing isnâ??t from hereâ?

If i'm correct this sighting ocurred in chile(my country), but UFO sightings are rare here, except for some cities in the north and south of the country. I find the sighting of a drone here in chile very unlikely and make me think this case could be false.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 04:54:57 AM »
Thank you Yellow Machine for the Trans and report.  Yes, it is very possible for a Drone to appear in Chile....they could be anywhere on the planet.

From the description I would venture to say that the sighting was a Drone...99% positive of it. Also, the size is correct for this Drone.

Welcome Machine to this forum....this site is probably the world's best source for information and communication about the Drones. Also,  everyone here is very polite.

Douglas........Los Angeles

Hello everyone, i joined because i think i could be of help when you need some translations from spanish. This is my corrected version of this case:

It was a cloudy day of august (approximately 2 pm) when i went to my friendâ??s house Dilan to talk in the street. He felt an strange noise and said to me: â??look at thatâ?, I turned to look and I saw an object with a very strange shape: the central part was circular, like a doughnut and has 3 spikes of a considerable length fixed to it. It has some kind of cockpit in the top and in the front it has something like a solar panel. At first I thought it was a test type airplane but latter noticed it has a very strange shape to be an airplane and it moved slowly (like 5 kilometers per hour). We watch it for 5 minutes approximately and then it suddenly disappeared. This object was behind the clouds, like a silhouette. The object was 10 to 20 meters in height and 60 meters in length and emitted a low sound like that of a fan.
When I saw it I felt an strange sensation in my stomach and said to me â??this thing isnâ??t from hereâ?

If i'm correct this sighting ocurred in chile(my country), but UFO sightings are rare here, except for some cities in the north and south of the country. I find the sighting of a drone here in chile very unlikely and make me think this case could be false.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 07:44:16 AM by Douglas »

Offline 10538

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 04:08:28 PM »
I agree, Douglas.  They could be anywhere on the planet but then wouldn't something have to make the drone visible?

I'm wondering if there is a more specific location for this sighting?  Where in Chile?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 05:06:29 PM by 10538 »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 07:01:35 PM »

That's an excellent question.  Just a guess but I suspect the owners of the Drones are making them visible on purpose.  Just as the makers of the Crop Designs are making their interplanetary presence visible also.

They are saying, "we're here...get used to it."

I agree, Douglas.  They could be anywhere on the planet but then wouldn't something have to make the drone visible?

I'm wondering if there is a more specific location for this sighting?  Where in Chile?