Author Topic: Ty Photo Observation  (Read 15345 times)

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
Ty Photo Observation
« on: February 17, 2010, 09:17:33 PM »
Has anyone remarked on this eerie similarity between a ring on Ty's photo and a ring in the Q3-85 photo? What are we to make of it?

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: Ty Photo Observation
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:32:09 PM »
Has anyone remarked on this eerie similarity between a ring on Ty's photo and a ring in the Q3-85 photo? What are we to make of it?

It was brought up on the Open Minds forum before.

No doubt they are similar, I think it could be argued that they are identical, just shown at slightly different angles.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 11:10:17 PM »
As much as I know, and that is little, but this "coincidence" show that there are similarities, if not total consistance between the two pictures. Which again means that either someone copied the original photo in the hangar, or it's totally fake, CGI.

To determine what is fake, and what is not will be really hard, as it all is weaved together, but to the keen eye some issues still remain...is it the photo in the hangar that's fake, or is it the observation that is? Well, since we now know (kudos to the DRT and others) the so-called sightings and even some witnesses are proven fake. So, if this part (the sightings) are fake, why can't we all go home, and say it's all fake?

There are still some issues, even though many people have said it's all fake, that point's to something that might be the case here: Disinformation. Release some fact, wrap it in a story, and see what happens. I personally find it hard to believe that something like the "LAP" was created for the mere fun of a hoax, since it bears the marks of a severe study of circular interpretation of programming, visualized in circle diagrams.

But, I might be wrong and this is my opinion only, it still can be fake alltogether, I just want to point out my suspicion in this case.

EVS

Offline Ipsy

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 11:24:59 PM »
I believe recognizing the similarity of these parts, is the reason that Isaac selected that picture from his stash to share.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 11:44:57 PM »
Maybe I wasn't making myself clear: The entity called "Isaac" has to be part of the whole story, as 'he'  "recognized" the now known fake sightings. Therefor all that remains is that someone (Isaac) that has the LAP and maybe some other real factual evidence at hand created this whole story for the sole purpose of releasing a few "real deal" evidence anonymously.

EVS

Ps: What is interesting here, is the magnitude of this, as it's not something a teenager would cook up, this has substance way beyond this in my opinion. Again, I might be wrong..
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 04:19:50 AM by EVS »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 11:23:01 PM »

This has been discussed before.  To me it appears that somehow a Drone crashed or was shot down and some military entity has these parts.  All very basic.  Given the state of science on earth these days I seriously doubt that we have ever been able to back-engineer the Drone.  My guess is that it is several thousand years advanced of earthly technology.

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 04:26:41 AM »
This has been discussed before...

It's important to know whether these objects are identical or merely similar. The Forum has some crack photo analysts, and these two photos are just crying for a blink-comparison. At least the conversation would have something to go on.

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 11:05:24 PM »

You make some great points here EVS.  Of course, Isaac is one of the keys to this kingdom.  My opinion is that the Drone story is bigger or as big as the 'manned' UFO story ever was or is.  I would think that the Drone is even classified more Top Secret than most UFO files.

From my research I did discover that Drone sightings are in general much older than your typical UFO sightings and Drones go back in history more than two thousand years.

The technology of the Drones has to be several thousand years old at the very least.  How old in fact?   Any guess would be a good one.  Ten thousand years easily if not older.

Maybe I wasn't making myself clear: The entity called "Isaac" has to be part of the whole story, as 'he'  "recognized" the now known fake sightings. Therefor all that remains is that someone (Isaac) that has the LAP and maybe some other real factual evidence at hand created this whole story for the sole purpose of releasing a few "real deal" evidence anonomously.

EVS

Ps: What is interesting here, is the magnitude of this, as it's not something a teenager would cook up, this has substance way beyond this in my opinion. Again, I might be wrong..

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 02:42:38 AM »
...something that might be the case here: Disinformation...

I looked up the word 'disinformation' in Wikipedia and found a related phrase:

"A limited hangout is a form of deception, misdirection, or coverup often associated with intelligence agencies involving a release or "mea culpa" type of confession of only part of a set of previously hidden sensitive information, that establishes credibility for the one releasing the information who by the very act of confession appears to be "coming clean" and acting with integrity; but in actuality by withholding key facts is protecting a deeper crime and those who could be exposed if the whole truth came out. In effect, if an array of offenses or misdeeds is suspected, this confession admits to a lesser offense while covering up the greater ones."

It's spy jargon and sounds very descriptive of Isaac's role. But I'd rather know it was 'disinformation' or 'limited hangout' and not 'hoax'.

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 08:25:16 PM »
...something that might be the case here: Disinformation...

I looked up the word 'disinformation' in Wikipedia and found a related phrase:

"A limited hangout is a form of deception, misdirection, or coverup often associated with intelligence agencies involving a release or "mea culpa" type of confession of only part of a set of previously hidden sensitive information, that establishes credibility for the one releasing the information who by the very act of confession appears to be "coming clean" and acting with integrity; but in actuality by withholding key facts is protecting a deeper crime and those who could be exposed if the whole truth came out. In effect, if an array of offenses or misdeeds is suspected, this confession admits to a lesser offense while covering up the greater ones."

It's spy jargon and sounds very descriptive of Isaac's role. But I'd rather know it was 'disinformation' or 'limited hangout' and not 'hoax'.

At this point WE do not know enough to relegate anything to these categories, the ISAAC story for all we know could still be every bit genuine, authentic and true!

There is concern that the overall effort of the "Drone Stories" could imply an effort for disinformation or whatever, however the magnitude of the effort makes all seem out of scale, for what reasons, for what advantages?

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 09:50:20 PM »
...the ISAAC story for all we know could still be every bit genuine, authentic and true!

Agreed. In fact, if Isaac's story is true then Ty's story must be true, too. How could it be otherwise? Ty's story was revealed first.

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 06:16:35 PM »
I remember when Bob Lazar first came out. He used an alias, had taken Lear up to area 51 to film UFO's, did some disguised interviews on camera.

Would he be called a liar or a fake for using an alias to protect himself?

My point is lying about locations to protect yourself may not mean the whole thing is fake.

Think about it if something strange flew over your house and you took pictures would you give the public your address? You'd have plenty of nuts stopping by asking you questions, parked outside your house, talking to your kids.

I think I'd be vague or even misleading about my location but get the info out.

Something to think about before we call the whole thing a hoax.

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2010, 12:34:03 AM »
I remember when Bob Lazar first came out. He used an alias, had taken Lear up to area 51 to film UFO's, did some disguised interviews on camera.

Would he be called a liar or a fake for using an alias to protect himself?

My point is lying about locations to protect yourself may not mean the whole thing is fake.

Think about it if something strange flew over your house and you took pictures would you give the public your address? You'd have plenty of nuts stopping by asking you questions, parked outside your house, talking to your kids.

I think I'd be vague or even misleading about my location but get the info out.

Something to think about before we call the whole thing a hoax.

Don't get me wrong. What I'm saying is that, if this IS a bona fide 'limited hangout' effort (by X), then it's as good as an admission (by X) that SOME part of it is TRUE!

I'd take that, for now.

Offline iamiamiam

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2010, 03:10:59 PM »
Well said all. I wrote this before reading the recent posts.
------------------------------------------

Possibly stating the obvious... If one assumes that the 'Powers That Be' consist of a geographically dispersed collection of individuals unified only by:
- selection to their organisation,
- opaque roles, influences and hidden leadership
- operations formed by limited communication without review or strong legal basis 
- a shared a sense of belief and loyalty towards the 'vision and values' of the organisation,

then it is likely that the organisation would eventually become fragmented in terms of its goals, agendas, motivating ideas and interpretation of information, events, tasks and actions. (For example, differing views may eventually result from scenario bias, interpretation of analysis and affects on global political, socioeconomic stability, various opinions on policies, rules, law, the US constitution, representation and projection of national interest, national security,  and so on and so forth.)  Over time, a struggle of ideas may eventuate which may or may not trigger an actual power struggle within the organisation.

As has been suggested elsewhere, one might speculate (in terms of rapid disclosure of ET visitation/contact) that within the PTB there are members camped-
a) in favour, pro-disclosure rapid timeframe
b) against, con-disclosure rapid timeframe
c) undecided delay-makers and fence-sitters

If this is true, it would be understandable then that the pro-disclosure group (a) may eventually decide to push boundaries by releasing 'some' (totally deniable, untraceable) information whilst not stepping over an interpreted no-go line and triggering internal organisational chaos. This would put pressure on group (b) and (c) as a means of furthering the pro-disclosure cause and the argument in favour of such action. As a a consequence, it would be equally natural that group (b)  would take steps to both resist and undermine/denigrate (a)s position and leaked information.

It could be a planned step in the path of a slow timeframe disclosure process. Or it maybe be a hoax.
All relatively futile, repeated speculation and I have nothing new to offer here. In the end, whether Isaac's account is
-a complete hoax (for reasons of self-promotion, human internet study, mental perversion or whatever),
- a partial release of legitimate data wrapped in a cover story (to serve pro-disclosure activities), or
- disinformation (with-some-bizarre-manipulative purpose)

I believe this 'work' to be the planned actions of a group and not just one individual. No proof, my personal assessment/opinion based on the degree of effort and sophistication. Of course, the impact of Isaac's 'work' has been distorted by wanna-be's, fantasists, idiots and satirists (and if the speculation above is valid and accurate, then also by disinfo agents). All a dis-service to unbiased analysis.

Unfortunately as much as I'd like to know more, I don't expect to receive more conclusive data or definitive answers.
---------------------------
Over to the entity known as Isaac?

Offline algae

• Senior Dronie
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 09:38:35 PM »
...this "coincidence" show that there are similarities, if not total consistance between the two pictures. Which again means that either someone copied the original photo in the hangar, or it's totally fake, CGI.

There is another way these objects can be identical, and that is if they were the products of identical 'software'. We have speculated that the LAP symbols are translated into hardware configurations via the drone substrate material. Here are two separate objects, one in the air, one on the ground. Yet they are identical because they are the product of the same 'standard issue' drone software.

If photo analysis could prove these objects identical it may add credence to Isaac's story, not detract from it.