Author Topic: Arapahoe, CO May 17, 2010  (Read 3624 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Arapahoe, CO May 17, 2010
« on: May 19, 2010, 08:25:58 PM »
Possibly not a "drone", but interesting nonetheless.

From MUFON:
 Date Submitted: 2010-05-18
 Date of Event: 2010-05-17
 Short Description: The "plane" had no windows
 Location of Event: CO, US

Long Description:
I was driving south on Broadway heading to work (between Arapahoe and Mineral) I work 3rd shift. I first noticed it coming over the tree line from the SW heading NE towards DIA. But it could not have been more than 500' up To low for DIA,and heading the wrong way for Centenial. As it was aproaching I turned down my radio and roled the window down all the way. heard nothing (there was trafic noise though). As it was passing over Broadway in front of me I realized there were no windows on it. The wings on it were not shaped like conventional ones they seemed to come out to a point and the tail section looked way to small for the "plane". The fuselage was long and thin. I also noticed no exauhst.The feeling I had was I have seen this before then it hit me,the Utah aircraft mystery. Not exactly like it but very similar. My best gues was it was a 100 to 150 feet long I lost sight over the tree line to my left snd behind me. Upon reflection it could have been coming from the Air Force Acadamy. A drone?

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
Re: Arapahoe, CO May 17, 2010
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 08:51:45 AM »
Possibly not a "drone", but interesting nonetheless.

From MUFON:
 Date Submitted: 2010-05-18
 Date of Event: 2010-05-17
 Short Description: The "plane" had no windows
 Location of Event: CO, US

Long Description:
I was driving south on Broadway heading to work (between Arapahoe and Mineral) I work 3rd shift. I first noticed it coming over the tree line from the SW heading NE towards DIA. But it could not have been more than 500' up To low for DIA,and heading the wrong way for Centenial. As it was aproaching I turned down my radio and roled the window down all the way. heard nothing (there was trafic noise though). As it was passing over Broadway in front of me I realized there were no windows on it. The wings on it were not shaped like conventional ones they seemed to come out to a point and the tail section looked way to small for the "plane". The fuselage was long and thin. I also noticed no exauhst.The feeling I had was I have seen this before then it hit me,the Utah aircraft mystery. Not exactly like it but very similar. My best gues was it was a 100 to 150 feet long I lost sight over the tree line to my left snd behind me. Upon reflection it could have been coming from the Air Force Acadamy. A drone?

"Going" to work, third shift, this would place the sighting as being very late evening, or night time. The exact time, lighting and speed of the "craft" would help. This "craft" sounds rather large for an experimental light aircraft, and it does not sound like any military airplane that I'm familiar with off hand. Sounds like a case in need of a lot more detail. (Is the "Balloon Boy" Dad trying something else now?, same area?)

Offline Nodnunk

• Junior Dronie
Re: Arapahoe, CO May 17, 2010
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 09:43:19 PM »
The Utah case seems to have been a run-away Hyperblimp.

Salt Lake City UFO Jun 07

http://www.hyperblimp.com/