Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit the Drone Research Team website..

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Speculating - If this is a disclosure, why?  (Read 6563 times)

onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: Speculating - If this is a disclosure, why?
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2010, 01:18:07 am »
I'll expand my S1 speculation:
1. S1 is a remote controller transmitting device using some form of communication. All of our existing remote controlled devices either use some form of electromagnetic radiation like Infrared or radio waves, or in the case of older remote controllers, sound pressure waves like ultrasound. S1 may use an unknown method of communication that warranted further analysis, hence the censoring to prevent disclosing yet another patentable concept.

2, The control of S1 may have been from biometric activation, i.e. fingerprint, or retinal scan, both of which could come from a lifeless body part.

I'm having trouble with the first mark on page 4, but here are a few suggestions for the second mark.

Because the PACL report text employs full justification, it is difficult to predict the missing words. But, so far, your following suggestion seems a good fit for my conjecture:

provided with a small, telepathically activated control device

Also, I am sure that S1 is a "remote" controller since from page 6, "A1 does not offer any kind of control interface". Therefore A1 must be remotely controlled without S1 touching it.

Another possibility is that S1 is a helmet that a person wears to control A1.

iamiamiam

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2010, 01:57:07 am »
Agreed.  As described in the report and by Isaac, the device 'S1' is a remotely activated switch with 3 primary modes of operation. It would be reasonable to assume in my opinion that ANY statement which described how the S1 switch worked would be obscured/redacted/removed/deleted from any citizen without a need to know, including those civilian scientists working in PACL. This is because the S1 switch can CONTROL the gravitational field emission and component assembly of drone type alien craft actively monitoring our planet / operating in our atmosphere. In other words, inadvertent reproduction of the characteristics of the technology could interfere with their operation or crash such craft. Isaac himself refers to the intermittent invisibility reported by ‘witnesses’ as an inadvertent activation of the switch - a form of radar jamming.

‘I've had some direct contact with this device, or at least a device capable of the same thing, and this kind of mistake is not unprecedented. I am personally aware of at least one other incident in which this kind of technology was accidentally set off, resulting in the sudden visibility of normally invisible things... Our having access to this kind of device, along with our occasionally haphazard experimentation on them, has lead to everything from cloaking malfunctions like this to full-blown crashes.’

So for example, stating something like - the switch wirelessly communicates an encoded signal via a strong terahertz pulse for a short period of time – might be enough to get curious scientists experimenting/working to reproduce these signals, resulting in chaos outside of the laboratory and directly on the streets.

With this reasoning, it makes sense to me that any references to the operating characteristics of S1 were removed from the report prior to distribution of it to those personnel without a very strong need to know.

Isaac also states that he has not seen aliens.  ‘There it was, probably the biggest secret in the world, in a bunch of parts spread out on laboratory tables’ No reference to whole cadavers or preserved organic samples.  ‘One downside to CARET was that it wasn't as well-connected as other operations undoubtedly were. I never got to see any actual extra-terrestrials (not even photos), and in fact never even saw one of their compete vehicles. 99% of what I saw was related to the work at hand, all of which was conducted within a very narrow context on individual artifacts only.’ Artefacts, not biological specimens or samples.

PACL ... ‘had everything we needed. State of the art hardware and a staff of over 200 computer scientists, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, physicists and mathematicians.’ Note Isaac makes no reference to biologists, material scientists or chemists. So if Isaacs account is to be believed, PACL was not investigating alien nano-scale computational hardware which might have a biological user interface.

Isaac gives clues to how the A1 / S1 artefacts interact: ‘While I didn’t do a lot of work with the antigrav hardware myself, I was occasionally involved in the assessment of how that technology was meant to interface with its user.’ He then proceeds to describe ‘the language’ ...’ Their hardware wasn’t operated in quite the same way as ours... It really did operate like the magical piece of paper sitting on a table, in a manner of speaking. They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself, at least in the presence of a very specific type of field. The language, a term I am still using very loosely, is a system of symbols’ etc.

So we know from Isaac that fields activate the technology and that symbols are used interactively to give context to the function and purpose of this technology. The S1 artefact is one technological means of generating a field and controlling the antigravity technology, but there may be others – including fields generated by biological origin. From my interpretation of Isaac’s account, he had no interaction with these.

Reading Isaac’s account again I thought I’d repost some of his final words ‘I'd also like to say that for what it's worth, during my time there I never heard anything about invasions, or abductions, or many of the more frightening topics that often pop up on Coast to Coast AM. That's not to say that none of it is true, but in my time working alongside some of the most well-connected people in this field, it never came up. So at the very least I can say my intent is not to scare anyone. My view on the extra-terrestrial situation is very much a positive, albiet still highly secretive one.

One thing I can definitely say is that if they wanted us gone, we would have been gone a very, very long time ago, and we wouldn't even have seen it coming. Throw out your ideas about a space war or anything silly like that. We'd be capable of fighting back against them about as much as ants could fight back against a stampede of buffalo. But that's OK. We're the primitive race, they're the advanced races, and that's just the way it is. The other advanced races let them live through their primitive years back in their day, and there's no reason to think it will be any different for us.’

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 01:58:21 am by iamiamiam »

onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2010, 02:35:22 am »
Iamiamiam, thank you for pointing out Isaac's testimony. That shoots down my alien cadaver theory :)

Just to add, I would imagine that at least one paragraph would have to be dedicated to how S1 controls A1. For example, if various modes are selected, is there a "de-select" function, or does S1 have to constantly be transmitting while A1 is required to operate?

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2010, 05:32:42 am »
I can just imagine the space alien's reaction to having one of their Drones crash as a result of earthlings fiddling around with the switches on the remote control device [they had given us].

On another note,  this: 

In the 1990s I did have a conversation with a man that had seen photographs of space aliens.  He was the father of a friend of mine.  At that time he was 95 years old and had been a designer and technician in The Design Department of Douglas Aircraft, Santa Monica, CA.  This was before it had merged with other companies and had a name change.

The Atomic Energy Department had sent the company a Secret booklet of 9x10 photos of a crashed spacecraft and the alien pilots.  The alien's bodies were in a truck and one alive was standing beside the truck.  The booklet was always kept in a locked safe in the design department.  After several months the AEC asked that the book be returned immediately to AEC. 

I asked him what was the reaction from these revelations.  He said they were in a state of shock when they saw it.  This was December 1947.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 05:37:24 am by Douglas »

iamiamiam

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2010, 12:50:27 pm »

On page 3, Personal Antigravity A note of the project secrecy is disclosed:
Quote from: PACL
However, since the sudden emergence of such radically advanced technology would undoubtedly yield destructive consequences, PACL recommends a strategy of incremental dissemination in which deliberately downgraded versions of the original technology are released over a period of years or decades to soften the impact of integration with existing infrastructures, in technological, economic and social terms.

I wrote the following on OMF some time ago regarding the development of affordable Personal Air Vehicles (VTOL aircraft) and a similar logic applies to personal antigravity in terms of the possible worst case social impact of this technology. In terms of Personal Air Vehicles, the transformative technology is basically there, just waiting to be integrated and scaled but a lack of substantial investment (compared to automotive R&D as a whole) has held it back.   

There are lots of financial / engineering / regulatory / taxation reasons that can be put forward as to why we do not have mass manufactured Personal Air Vehicles but frankly, the lack of investment in this infrastructure is likely a direct consequence of unimaginative global/national security concerns and government need to control the movement of people, goods and money. An apparent risk arises with the collapse of the current border controls and customs systems. Think how easy it would be for mexican drug traffic to fly across the US border, smuggle arms and terrorists etc... same for Europe with goods and people coming from the east or the south.  Especially in Europe, imagine how easy it would be to live in a low tax country and work in a higher salaried country.

I say unimaginative concerns because there would be ways of managing this technology from an operational/ systems/security point of view. Humans are an adaptive species and highly innovative.

I believe the social impact of integrating personal anti-gravity technology with existing infrastructure could, if poorly managed and controlled, be massive - even more so, if a highly efficient, alternate energy technology is released at the same time in order to power the device.

Fear biased assessment as opposed to progressive risk adaptation probably has and will continue to drive the release strategies of any such technologies, assuming they exist in top secret labs.

The social impact would indeed be large... however a transformation is greatly needed.

Nodnunk

• Junior Dronie
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2010, 12:58:23 pm »
@ Douglas
Of possible interest is a history of the AEC (July 1983). Includes 41 references and other material.

http://www.atomictraveler.com/HistoryofAEC.pdf

Quotes: "President Harry S. Truman confirmed the civilian control of atomic energy by signing the Atomic Energy Act on August 1,1946."

"On January 1, 1947, the fledgling Atomic Energy Commission took over from the Manhattan Engineer District the massive research and production facilities built during World War II..."

onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2010, 07:48:23 pm »
I can just imagine the space alien's reaction to having one of their Drones crash as a result of earthlings fiddling around with the switches on the remote control device [they had given us].

Isaac implied that the de-cloaking device was given by a separate entity than those that operate the craft:

"Much like the technology in these crafts themselves, the device capable of remotely hijacking a vehicle's clacking comes from a non-human source too."

So, are these two factions working against each other? Or, is it simply a mistake that "we" have a de-cloaking device as well as antigravity technology?

Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2010, 10:25:45 pm »

Isaac implied that the de-cloaking device was given by a separate entity than those that operate the craft:

"Much like the technology in these crafts themselves, the device capable of remotely hijacking a vehicle's clacking [sic] comes from a non-human source too."

So, are these two factions working against each other? Or, is it simply a mistake that "we" have a de-cloaking device as well as antigravity technology?

Isaac's material is like a goldmine, if one thinks about it for more than two seconds. 

As UFO expert Robert Dean has stated, we're being observed by many off-planet beings and have been for a very long time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dean_(ufologist)

You could be very correct, OTF.  Maybe the aliens that gave us the anti-cloaking device meant no harm but we have used it to disrupt the Drones activities.   The US government and industry are not famous for good ethics.  Mostly they just blunder along like teenagers with a science experiment kit they got for Christmas.

It may well be that the parts photographed on the hanger floor, we acquired as a result of a crash we caused by fooling around with the de-cloaking device.  It wouldn't surprise me. 

But I do suspect that when the de-cloaking device was activated, they did not know there was a Drone nearby.  (If that is what happened in 2007.  Just my opinion.)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 10:56:45 pm by Douglas »

ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2010, 10:57:35 pm »

"Much like the technology in these crafts themselves, the device capable of remotely hijacking a vehicle's clacking comes from a non-human source too."

I have been following this discussion with much interest. Since my experience i have always felt that thie craft i witnessed had some biological properties to it. I wonder if nano technology or bio technology or a combination of both might be the force and operating system behind these craft? It is rather interesting that nano and bio technology seem to be gaining in development in all areas of our day to day lives. Could this be a result of something that we were given or took from an Alien Culture? Imagine how many different devices with different uses could be placed in a craft like this using those types of technology. This is just a theory, but it just seems like a possibility to me.
                                                                                               Ted

EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2010, 11:13:04 pm »
There should be little doubt that this "Drone Case" has roots far deeper than most of us are aware. Especially those who dismiss it as a hoax. To the best of my mind, the "Isaac Testimony" as Douglas says is a goldmine for those who are able to see and to some extend know what is talked about.

If you show a schematic of a modern car, and ask if I understand it to the fullest, I have to decline, I wouldn't have a clue.

Much so is it for most of us to understand how an extraterrestrial crash, with the debries on the hangar floor makes us stand in awe.

Some say it's a hoax, since it seems so "alien" to us when we see it for the first time, just a great impact on our minds when we discover things that feels significant in our lives. It all depends on the view. If you are young it seems very awesome, when you become a little older, it becomes interesting, now because you have seen and experienced a lot more in your life, and are not easily startled anymore.

I still feel this is genuine, and I'm pushing the 50 summers , so my gut tells me there's more to this tale than already told. I still listen to the hoax believers, because they tell so much when they state their opinions. Wrong as they might be, at least for an openminded thinker.

I think this debate is very sober and so seldom seen, that I'd give a blue ribbon to you all for doing this.

Please continue, and see this post as a compliment to those involved here.
EVS
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 03:12:01 am by EVS »

EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2010, 11:39:49 pm »

I have been following this discussion with much interest. Since my experience i have always felt that thie craft i witnessed had some biological properties to it. I wonder if nano technology or bio technology or a combination of both might be the force and operating system behind these craft? It is rather interesting that nano and bio technology seem to be gaining in development in all areas of our day to day lives. Could this be a result of something that we were given or took from an Alien Culture? Imagine how many different devices with different uses could be placed in a craft like this using those types of technology. This is just a theory, but it just seems like a possibility to me.
                                                                                               Ted

Hi Ted,
And welcome back!

As far as disclosure, this might be an attempt do so. From insider view, or placed truth blended with lies.

Somehow we today become "lazy" when new discoveries are implemented in our daily lives.

We somehow almost never ask "where did this and that come from", just accepting it as new knowledge.
I guess we will live with it now in this world of innovations.

--o0o--

The actual operating of the Drones might be a blend of mind-controlling, as you have felt, and mind over matter
as like particles instantly knowing eachothers state regardless of distance. Also known as "Quantum Entanglement":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement   (not verified article, but it'll give you a hint)

EVS

ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2010, 03:28:56 pm »
T

Ted

Hi Ted,
And welcome back!

As far as disclosure, this might be an attempt do so. From insider view, or placed truth blended with lies.

Somehow we today become "lazy" when new discoveries are implemented in our daily lives.

We somehow almost never ask "where did this and that come from", just accepting it as new knowledge.
I guess we will live with it now in this world of innovations.

--o0o--

The actual operating of the Drones might be a blend of mind-controlling, as you have felt, and mind over matter
as like particles instantly knowing eachothers state regardless of distance. Also known as "Quantum Entanglement":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement   (not verified article, but it'll give you a hint)

EVS
Thanks EVS. Took a Vacation. Back to looking for an answer!!
                                                                      Ted
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
« previous next »

Page created in 0.56 seconds with 20 queries.