Author Topic: David Sereda, Nikola Romanski, and how they fit together.  (Read 30836 times)

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: David Sereda, Nikola Romanski, and how they fit together.
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2010, 10:33:09 pm »
I think that the time for a solid discussion on certain things is highly in order.

OK, I'll bite. What are these "certain things" you write about?

And, what do your equations and images represent?

Offline Nikola.Romanski

• Newbie Dronie
  • http://egrd.net
    • EGRD / Nikola
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2010, 05:59:05 pm »
I think that the time for a solid discussion on certain things is highly in order.

OK, I'll bite. What are these "certain things" you write about?

And, what do your equations and images represent?

These certain things are highly pertinent to the technological evolution of our species on this planet. How long do you believe that the rape of this planet for the resources it holds can be continued?

The equation presented is used to ascertain the rate of motion in a rotational system and the timing necessary to operate said system. Also included are images of this system as it is being constructed.

Information from ongoing projects has been correlated with information that has been decoded from authenticated crop circles. Up to this point 11 genuine crop circles have been translated and the fit (like a glove) to the design of the original system is uncanny.

Things have progressed significantly since the beginning of EGRD projects.

The latest addition being an Roland MDX 540  :)

Serious NDA issues here.
Must remain quiet. Be VERY specific.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 03:34:30 am by Nikola.Romanski »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2010, 06:12:57 pm »
Serious NDA issues here.
Must remain quiet. Be VERY specific.

Am I to understand that you (EGRD) signed a Non Disclosure Agreement with aliens?

What are the serious ramifications of violating this NDA?

And, why so secret, isn't saving the planet a virtuous and open goal, or is some party planning to benefit from your drawings and equations?

Offline HPO

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2010, 09:32:41 pm »
The latest addition being an Roland MDX 540  :)

That's a very nice CNC milling machine, we are also interested in this machine for our RP company.
So you are really going to build this 'alien' machine then?
That will be an interesting endeavor to follow!

Offline Nikola.Romanski

• Newbie Dronie
    • EGRD / Nikola
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2010, 05:53:44 pm »

Am I to understand that you (EGRD) signed a Non Disclosure Agreement with aliens?

What are the serious ramifications of violating this NDA?

And, why so secret, isn't saving the planet a virtuous and open goal, or is some party planning to benefit from your drawings and equations?

Contract signed with undisclosed party. NDA is implication of production goals and ramifications.
Once the contract is met. then my dam of info will burst. Perhaps I should write a book as suggested by some investigators.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:57:46 pm by Nikola.Romanski »

The Leviathan

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2010, 04:14:51 pm »
The idea that the speed of light has always been the same in reference to some point has been questioned.  Time also is not a constant, but varies in respect to other measures we use to orient ourselves.  Another civilization that can come here by any means will be vastly more advanced than us and will probably share few of our conceptions or rules.
Be seeing you in time.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline OZfZO

• Full Dronie
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2010, 06:29:07 pm »
The idea that the speed of light has always been the same in reference to some point has been questioned.  Time also is not a constant, but varies in respect to other measures we use to orient ourselves.  Another civilization that can come here by any means will be vastly more advanced than us and will probably share few of our conceptions or rules.
Be seeing you in time.
L E V I A T H A N
As far as I know not only there is no controversy, it is a widely confirmed FACT in multiple experiments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_light

"The speed at which light propagates in vacuum is independent both of the motion of the light source and of the inertial frame of reference of the observer. This invariance of the speed of light was postulated by Einstein in 1905, motivated by Maxwell's theory of electromagnetism and the lack of evidence for the luminiferous ether; it has since been consistently confirmed by many experiments."

And relating to "faster than light"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyonic_antitelephone
"According to the current understanding of physics, no such faster-than-light transfer of information is actually possible. For instance, the hypothetical tachyon particles which give the device its name do not exist even theoretically in the standard model of particle physics, due to tachyon condensation, and there is no experimental evidence that suggests that they might exist."
According to that, faster than light is pure fantasy.

Sure that's easily said, think of the Einstein-Rosen bridge, Does this apply to light/time physics? Yes and no, all things are based on light/time physics, but this does not involve actual travel. A wormhole is a line, consisting of two singularities. Be them a location in time or a location in light. The measure of time is the measure of our location in the current light refraction. By this logic we can deduce that faster than light isn't actually faster than light, it's instantaneous. Sure you can't exceed the speed of light, but you can pinch it and cut the time in half. Wouldn't that essentially be FTL?

Offline OZfZO

• Full Dronie
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2010, 06:58:12 pm »
Try to view time as locations instead of scales. Theoretically if you could leave earth at 279,000 miles per hour (1.5x light speed), and return at 186,000 mph (1.0x LS) you would return approximately 0.5 light years earlier whereas the opposite applies to the future. The physical location of time is manipulated by the light factor.

The arrival of the Arecibo message to Messier 13 is approximately the earth year 25,974. Assuming there is sentient life with capability of above light speed, they could receive this message 23,964 years from now and travel here before life had even developed on earth. So its entirely possible.
Pure nosense. You are mixing very basic concepts. A light year is not a measure of TIME it is a measure of SPACE. By definition it is the amount of space you would travel in a year, going the full time at lightspeed (300000 km/s). Since light is always at this speed, when you are travelling at speeds close to 300000 km/s time runs slower for you. It continues to run normally in earth. No matter how fast you travel, the rest of the universe will continue at the normal time, but for you it will be slower. So depending on your speed, the 20 years (for example) will be 10, 5 ,3 or whatever inside your spaceship, but there is no way the time of the rest of the universe is affected. Even if you claim that above speed ligth you get negative times, it would only affect your spaceship, not the rest of the universe. You can travel and age less than the rest of the universe during your travel, but going back in time... that makes no sense.
Also you made up that stuff you marked on the LAP. I also bet you are the same person as the Nikola Romansky poster in this forum.

Time is light refraction. They are 2 halves of the same equation. Halves are important too, duality winds through all things, primarily sine waves. ;)

1/0 is also 1/2 in the context that 1/0 may also be 1/2 of 1+0 (0.50). Geometrically this is also why 0 is zero point, it's full circle, all things begin and end at. You see? Neither perspective is correct. Only when we have 2 perspectives can we have  focal point (triangle). 4x3 = 12(trinary) = 5, same with 2x6. 12 (base 10) is the geometric 1.

What's 0, 1 or -1, 1? Simple, it's a wave. Only in the focal point do we get the line.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:11:29 pm by OZfZO »

Offline OZfZO

• Full Dronie
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2010, 07:28:04 pm »
http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=721.0

See this link, a friend and I have solved the universal sine/cosine matrix just as Tesla did.

We call it the "Unified Wave Ratio Sequence theory"

Offline Nikola.Romanski

• Newbie Dronie
    • EGRD / Nikola
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2012, 06:23:07 am »
Mechanical language. Yes......
http://youtu.be/ZaC-3cGCkzI

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2012, 01:34:42 pm »
I'm missing the point of that video it's just a metal lathe cutting a circle.

What's your point?

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2012, 12:01:22 am »
Try to view time as locations instead of scales. Theoretically if you could leave earth at 279,000 miles per hour (1.5x light speed), and return at 186,000 mph (1.0x LS) you would return approximately 0.5 light years earlier whereas the opposite applies to the future. The physical location of time is manipulated by the light factor.

The arrival of the Arecibo message to Messier 13 is approximately the earth year 25,974. Assuming there is sentient life with capability of above light speed, they could receive this message 23,964 years from now and travel here before life had even developed on earth. So its entirely possible.

Perhaps it was picked up, but I'm not seeing it. The speed of light is 300,000 KILOMETERS PER SECOND, or 186, 383 MILES PER SECOND.

The point trying to be made by OZfZO is quoting MILES PER HOUR, 1/3600Th the speed of light. While this is just sloppy, the point is assuming that time and speed are related by more than just velocity. It has never been proven that if you go faster than light speed you will go backwards in time, this is merely a conjecture of science fiction writers. Actual time travel probably resorts to other kinds of tricks and we have no clue yet to as what they are.