Author Topic: Bob Lazar - UFO - Propulsion - S-4, Area 51  (Read 30021 times)

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
Re: Bob Lazar - UFO - Propulsion - S-4, Area 51
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 09:03:42 pm »
I can't seem to find an answer despite looking so I will ask a similar question as I had before and here's hoping someone here possibly knows:

Did anyone email or call or write to Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. directly and ask him if the drone symbols looked liked what he saw back in 1947?

I do recall  that the usually sober-in-his-reply Stanton Friedman (and one of the first Roswell researchers) said the drones looked fake and resembled a lawn sprinkler but it seems logical that someone would have asked Dr. Marcel his opine.

Thank you,

~P

I didn't see anyone doing that before either, so I emailed Jesse about the CARET symbols. I will let you all know if I receive an answer.

I have met Stanton Friedman in person and have asked him questions.  He does have a habit of speaking brashly before exploring a subject thoroughly.  Also, Stanton has a certain agenda with UFOs and it's somewhat limited to the classic cases of the 1940s-50s.

Prosopon

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 03:53:19 am »
I have met Stanton Friedman in person and have asked him questions.  He does have a habit of speaking brashly before exploring a subject thoroughly.  Also, Stanton has a certain agenda with UFOs and it's somewhat limited to the classic cases of the 1940s-50s.

Hello Douglas and thanks for your reply.

I also have met Mr. Friedman years ago when he just started giving Roswell lectures at colleges and universities in the States.

As for your comment vis-a-vis his "certain agenda," could you possibly be more specific?

And as you say he has kept most - but not all - of his research activities limited to Roswell and Majestic 12 era content, which makes him more of an expert in those topics so to speak rather than spread himself too thin.

I would like to know more about what you believe his agenda is as I know you are a good researcher who does not make his statements lightly.

Also know that I am not defending the man, but he WAS a 'rocket scientist' at one time... ;D

Thanks much again,
~P
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 04:22:07 am by Prosopon »

Prosopon

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2011, 04:14:02 am »
I can't seem to find an answer despite looking so I will ask a similar question as I had before and here's hoping someone here possibly knows:

Did anyone email or call or write to Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. directly and ask him if the drone symbols looked liked what he saw back in 1947?

I do recall  that the usually sober-in-his-reply Stanton Friedman (and one of the first Roswell researchers) said the drones looked fake and resembled a lawn sprinkler but it seems logical that someone would have asked Dr. Marcel his opine.

Thank you,

~P

I didn't see anyone doing that before either, so I emailed Jesse about the CARET symbols. I will let you all know if I receive an answer.

My thanks to you OTF.

Someone of your stature & reputation here might get an answer.

I'm just wondering why nobody thought of it sooner if some posters here and elsewhere believed that the alien symbols really did look like the I-beam figures observed by the 11 year old Jesse in 1947.

I guess it goes to show that exhaustive examinations and speculations can entertain gaps in the researching process.

'What else might we have missed exploring since 2007' is my question and it's rather exciting that we can re-datamine while refining our fascinations.

Good action, OTF!

~P
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 04:17:19 am by Prosopon »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2011, 06:29:41 am »

Hello Douglas and thanks for your reply.

I also have met Mr. Friedman years ago when he just started giving Roswell lectures at colleges and universities in the States.

As for your comment vis-a-vis his "certain agenda," could you possibly be more specific?

And as you say he has kept most - but not all - of his research activities limited to Roswell and Majestic 12 era content, which makes him more of an expert in those topics so to speak rather than spread himself too thin.

I would like to know more about what you believe his agenda is as I know you are a good researcher who does not make his statements lightly.

Also know that I am not defending the man, but he WAS a 'rocket scientist' at one time... ;D

Thanks much again,
~P

Hi P...:

Stanton is a nice guy.  I admire him greatly.  But he has made strange statements about certain aspects of UFOlogy that are sort of a brush-off of the new and strange sightings in the last 20 years.

His only agenda seems to be his standard lecture which features sightings from decades ago.  He is an expert of Roswell, which is a good thing for sure.

He's my favorite UFO daddy.....;-))

Douglas
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 06:31:27 am by Douglas »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2011, 10:19:53 am »
I suggest you invite Stanton Friedman to take a look at the Drones. Maybe he will respond:

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index.php?ptp=stans_bio

fsphys@rogers.com

EVS

The Leviathan

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 03:00:39 am »
I personally have no interest in these high profile UFO PROFESSIONALS beliefs.  The inventory photo, portions of Isaac's account, and the Big Basin Drone still stand.

The Leviathan

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 10:23:56 pm »
EVS, we (yes we) have updated our blogsite and hope you visit.  Anyone else is also welcome.  It is time for us to speak of some things.  Since I have been cast as a liar, it will be up to the visitor to believe or not.
L E V I A T H A N

Prosopon

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 04:54:38 am »
EVS, we (yes we) have updated our blogsite and hope you visit.  Anyone else is also welcome.  It is time for us to speak of some things.  Since I have been cast as a liar, it will be up to the visitor to believe or not.
L E V I A T H A N

Pardon me sir, but I am more than a little bit confused.

I went over to your link and blog and have some questions.

This droneteam site right here has some specific and rather pointed purposes, that being to get to the truth of the drones and closely related phenomena. It is serious and not a joke which is much appreciated.

Could you answer a couple of questions with specifics of what you said to become more in focus for me?

(1.) If you say you are a hoaxer, then who is this 'we' you mention both here and on your blog?

(2.) Did you have help in building the Alabama Drone? Why would you need help in using a computer graphics program anyway is my thought? It is your use of the 'we' I am referring to in this regard and have to assume the 'we' was you and some other people involved since the dromnes appeared in 2007.

(3.) Also you say this: "time to speak of some things." What exactly are these things you allude to, and why should we listen?

I Sir do not know you to be the "liar" you said you were labeled with at all so I will assume you are speaking the truth, direct from your heart, and are not punking or pranking.

My thanks if you can clear this up in plain language,

~P

Offline Nemo492

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
    • Ovnis-USA
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 11:40:32 am »
I do recall  that the usually sober-in-his-reply Stanton Friedman (and one of the first Roswell researchers) said the drones looked fake and resembled a lawn sprinkler...

He said they should fit in his grey basket.
http://ovnis-usa.com
The only motivation for the DRT is finding the truth.

The Leviathan

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 03:43:11 pm »
We are just that a group.  I have been labeled a hoaxer.  This was admitted to some time ago.  There was a group that had some interest in the original drone and still do.  This did expand to cover the entire saga.  I was very knew to 3D Programs and the first efforts were crude.  Our group had private interests in this subject and all had concerns and questions.  When LMH received our image we believed she would ignore the effort.  We were surprised to see her response.  As time goes by the things that we will speak of will be presented on the blog.  You do not have to listen that is your choice.  People with UFO interest and the Drones will have to make decisions on what comes forth on the blog.  We do not ask any one to believe or anything else.  We will us this blog as a better place for us to put forth some things.  Come, don't come that is up to you.  The Drones will not be the only subjects.  We do not feel compelled to explain anything, but to put forth certain things.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2011, 04:46:04 am »

I have received a message back from Mr Jesse Marcel Jr.

He does not recognize the symbols from the CARET case. The symbols he recalls "were more geometric figures of various shapes that were not like line drawings but were solid".

Also, after being shown the curved parts from the Isaac photos, he said the I-beam he saw did not bear any resemblance to that.

Prosopon

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2011, 05:28:10 pm »
OUTSTANDING OTF and thank you!

I dove into the pictogram data on the I-Beam pieces years ago for another project and was quite amazed that someone said they bore a resemblance to the LAP and drone alien language.

Not at all in my estimation, or perhaps only one a wee tad if you look hard enough.

Same with the unique physical shapes of the CA Drones.

From my research on physical flying object shapes throughout history (I have been collecting various UFO books/tapes/paraphanalia since 1966) I personally saw no compelling correlation to the CA. drones as we have known them since 2007.

Yes I do know a regular very capable poster here has said that the drones have been sighted and recorded for a very, very long time but I don't mean to besmirch his opinion.

Mine just differs, that's all.

I am still looking that that hanger photograph that some have said bears further serious interest.

I went to the DRT link here but there were no listed size determinations made - just ratios and proportions and some very clear charts and work well done.

If anyone has something specific on that inventory photo could you please point it out to me or describe what makes this particular photo real or not?

Many thanks,

~P
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 05:35:41 pm by Prosopon »

The Leviathan

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2011, 09:10:20 pm »
We are considering doing this on a future Post on our Blog.
L E V I A T H A N

Prosopon

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011, 04:48:20 am »
We are considering doing this on a future Post on our Blog.
L E V I A T H A N

That is very nice to consider Gentlemen at LEVIATHANS!

Its just that your blog-site seems to be set up for artwork display and such with little room for hard evidence and peer review as currently displayed on this fine established Droneteam site.

There are not many comments on your site now unfortunately and I am wondering just how you all are intending to spread or reveal hard information versus created artwork which you have an admitted predilection to create.

Will this be a paradigm shift from the Group's past activities one wonders?

And since all of you in the LEVIATHAN Group are admitted hoaxers, and I believe those are your words and not meant to be a critique here, how do we know if what you intend to reveal is truthful or real and simply not another LEVIATHAN creation?

I hope you will bring your group's revelations here where a serious dialogue could be attained.

If that is something that the LEVIATHANS wants to accomplish now, that is - and would be appreciated I believe.

Again, I know I will visit for the artwork displayed there.

~P

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011, 08:42:58 pm »
OUTSTANDING OTF and thank you!

From my research on physical flying object shapes throughout history (I have been collecting various UFO books/tapes/paraphanalia since 1966) I personally saw no compelling correlation to the CA. drones as we have known them since 2007.

Yes I do know a regular very capable poster here has said that the drones have been sighted and recorded for a very, very long time but I don't mean to besmirch his opinion.

Mine just differs, that's all.

Many thanks,

~P

Dear Prosopon:

As to my research, I have publicly posted the results of my research that supports the idea that Drone type craft have been seen for a long time.

There is an entire topic thread devoted to these documents.

May I suggest that you post any information or documents that support your position that differs from mine.

Douglas

Thanks EVS:   Here is all of my historical research:

http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=123.0
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:32:45 am by Douglas »