Author Topic: Bob Lazar - UFO - Propulsion - S-4, Area 51  (Read 33542 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: Bob Lazar - UFO - Propulsion - S-4, Area 51
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2011, 01:37:23 AM »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2011, 02:39:16 AM »
I thought I would repost this comment from Dr. Keith Edwards résumé from 2007 which idicates the US government is working on alien space craft parts:

Here is an excerpt from Dr. Keith Edwards' résumé that he posted on the Internet.  Keith removed the smoking-gun part of it after I emailed him in 2007.  Here is evidence that he worked on alien parts that the US Government has in it's possession.

Recent photo of Keith:

The excerpt:

"I got doctorized at Georgia Tech in the venerable discipline of computer science. My old home page has been slowly rotting, but you can visit it to inspect the remains.

From there I moved on to Xerox PARC, where I'm a senior member of the research staff, and get to play with a bunch of the technologies that our government got from the small greys in the abductee-for-tech swap after Roswell.
[[That President Eisenhower approved in 1952 when he met face to face with extraterrestrials at Edwards Air Force Base in California.]]

In earlier past lives, I worked at SunSoft, Sun Microsystems Labs, and the now-defunct Olivetti Research Center (all on internships), and a bunch of places as a consultant, including the now-defunct NeXT Computer.

Going all the way back, I was born in Fredricksburg, Virginia, and grew up in Chattanooga, Tennessee. I'm a leo and my favorite color is blue."

The US government/private industry is up to it's eyeballs with work on alien technology.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 03:27:19 AM by Douglas »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2011, 03:31:28 AM »
It's all here:
http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=123.0
EVS

Thanks Erik...I added it to my post.  Take care.

Prosopon

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2011, 04:00:45 AM »
Re: Historical Reports & Citations from Books
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 11:32:18 pm »
Quote (Douglas)
Historical Drone Sightings - 1800s & 1900s

“Some of these are from the days before airplanes, so the person is doing his best to describe what he sees in the sky. Come to your own conclusions as to what these sightings are. I believe they are early Drone reports...but that is just MHO.”

My sincere apologies if I unintentionally bruised sensibilities, Douglas.

Of course I did indeed read your excellent postings and book/sighting report analyses on this dronteam site (at the links provided by yourself and EVS.)

They were read by myself years ago when first posted and once again recently to see if I had missed anything from before.

I arrived at my own conclusions then and still hold them after this recent review.

I gave my opinion here briefly not as a challenge nor contest.

You did say this did you not:
“Come to your own conclusions as to what these sightings are.”

If this site allows PM’s perhaps we could share our thoughts in private as my mind is not closed on this subject.

~P

The Leviathan

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2011, 05:16:24 AM »
We are not concerned with the belief of all.  We will not argue with your comments.  We will place on our blog things that you can take or leave.  In addition we will not seek to improve our standing.  When time permits we will place things that may or not be of interest to you.  The comments area will be made private.

Above all we will not come to any web site to present our knowledge. Also it is far beyond the ability of any to insult us.  So why waist the time.  Some here do not like us and we have no concern about that.  This is the last time we will waist our time with this.
L E V I A T H A N
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 05:20:42 AM by The Leviathan »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2011, 05:44:53 AM »
Re: Historical Reports & Citations from Books
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 11:32:18 pm »
Quote (Douglas)
Historical Drone Sightings - 1800s & 1900s

â??Some of these are from the days before airplanes, so the person is doing his best to describe what he sees in the sky. Come to your own conclusions as to what these sightings are. I believe they are early Drone reports...but that is just MHO.â?

My sincere apologies if I unintentionally bruised sensibilities, Douglas.

Of course I did indeed read your excellent postings and book/sighting report analyses on this dronteam site (at the links provided by yourself and EVS.)

They were read by myself years ago when first posted and once again recently to see if I had missed anything from before.

I arrived at my own conclusions then and still hold them after this recent review.

I gave my opinion here briefly not as a challenge nor contest.

You did say this did you not:
â??Come to your own conclusions as to what these sightings are.â?

If this site allows PMâ??s perhaps we could share our thoughts in private as my mind is not closed on this subject.

~P

P:
You are welcome to contact me privately by PM.  Just click on my name and it will lead you to my profile.  Send PM to me there or post your thoughts in a public comment. I'm very interested in your conclusions whatever they might be.

Douglas

Offline iamiamiam

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2011, 08:30:02 AM »
Did anyone email or call or write to Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. directly and ask him if the drone symbols looked liked what he saw back in 1947?

I have received a message back from Mr Jesse Marcel Jr.

He does not recognize the symbols from the CARET case. The symbols he recalls "were more geometric figures of various shapes that were not like line drawings but were solid".

Also, after being shown the curved parts from the Isaac photos, he said the I-beam he saw did not bear any resemblance to that.

OUTSTANDING OTF and thank you!

I dove into the pictogram data on the I-Beam pieces years ago for another project and was quite amazed that someone said they bore a resemblance to the LAP and drone alien language.

Not at all in my estimation, or perhaps only one a wee tad if you look hard enough.

I don't mean to besmirch his opinion.

Mine just differs, that's all.

Hmm... thanks OTF. I wonder if Jesse means solid 'black' or solid 'white'? Perhaps you can email Jesse Marcel Jr the following comparison of symbols?

My opinion, which I stated previously was that the CARET / LAP symbols seemed to have a strong similarity to the Roswell symbols redrawn / recalled by Jesse from memory - years after his father showed him pieces of the Roswell craft.

As can be seen by the comparison image below, the match is clearly not 100% (which I thought at the time could be ascribed to the deficiencies in memory recall of 'unfamiliar writing' and the fact that these characters were hand-drawn). However, there are quite a few design elements /features of the characters which seemed similar (in my opinion). This comparison formed the basis of my original post regarding the matter.

However, if Jesse Marcel Jr looks at this comparison image and sees no similarities, then obviously... I'm wrong and there is no association between the Isaac CARET - LAP and the Roswell crash debris. I wonder if Jesse would take a second, more detailed look?

(By the way, I would not necessarily expect the shape of the I-beam itself to be similar... since they each may serve different functions, or relate to different craft etc. So I am only interested in the potential resemblance of the symbols.)

Offline iamiamiam

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2011, 08:42:16 AM »
... we will not seek to improve our standing.  When time permits we will place things that may or not be of interest to you.  ...  This is the last time we will waist our time with this.
L E V I A T H A N

Unfortunately, I fail to see the relevance of your post to the subject matter. Your attention-seeking agenda will not be of interest to me.

Finally - thank you for no longer wasting time.

Prosopon

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2011, 01:28:59 PM »
Another famous case looks to bear even stronger resemblance to the 2007 drone symbols
if one is so inclined to look at it critically.

Apparently, she (Betty Hill) saw (or was shown) these symbols on a book when she was abducted.

(from CAPTURED! by Stanton T. Friedman and Kathleen Marden, 2007, p289)

And I found a couple more I-beam characters drawn and signed off on by Jesse Marcel Senior:

(from For The Sake of My Country by Linda G. Corley, Ph.D., 2006, p16)

Perhaps more linkages are to appear with perceived alien symbol commonalities.

~P
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 01:51:00 PM by Prosopon »

The Leviathan

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2011, 08:04:35 PM »
Good, then no reply is necessary.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline iamiamiam

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2011, 11:02:49 AM »
Agreed.

Another famous case looks to bear even stronger resemblance to the 2007 drone symbols
if one is so inclined to look at it critically.

Apparently, she (Betty Hill) saw (or was shown) these symbols on a book when she was abducted.

http://www.gizapyramid.com/Betty_Hill_Drawing.jpg

(from CAPTURED! by Stanton T. Friedman and Kathleen Marden, 2007, p289)

Thanks Prosopon. I haven't read the book 'Captured' so I don't have too much information on this drawing. Did Betty Hill describe in any detail the nature of the book that was given to her?

For completeness, I've compared the design elements of the CARET / LAP symbols to those recalled by Betty Hill.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_and_Barney_Hill_abduction

The Leviathan

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2011, 04:27:04 AM »
Sorry I do not follow your graphic.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2011, 04:52:05 AM »
Thanks for the comparison graphic, Iam.

It doesn't surprise me that these three encounters reveal a similar script.  Isaac took effort to explain that these symbols activate various aspects of the craft.  Therefore I would expect to see them on many alien space craft...even from different civilizations.

Extraterrestrials are thousands, if not millions of years more advanced than we are.

The Leviathan

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2011, 04:57:12 AM »
Saying that these scripts are similar seems a stretch.
L E V I A T H A N

Prosopon

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2011, 05:05:54 AM »
iamiamiam asked this:
"Thanks Prosopon. I haven't read the book 'Captured' so I don't have too much information on this drawing. Did Betty Hill describe in any detail the nature of the book that was given to her?"

Unfortunately iam..., I do not have the book available to reference as I loaned it out some time ago and it was never returned. Other books in my collection reveal no more data other than what is written in the otherwise blank margins of that photo of the sketched alien writing.

I do not recall any more specifics about Betty Hills 'souvenir' book that the aliens wanted to give her nor do I recall her telling more after listening to her recorded audiotapes.

The University of New Hampshire library archives houses almost all of the Hill's case records and can be found here:

http://www.library.unh.edu/special/index.php/betty-and-barney-hill

ORIGINAL CASEFILE DOCUMENTS

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 05:09:17 AM by Prosopon »