Author Topic: Bob Lazar - UFO - Propulsion - S-4, Area 51  (Read 32029 times)

The Leviathan

Re: Bob Lazar - UFO - Propulsion - S-4, Area 51
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2011, 05:29:03 am »
The  " aliens" did not want to give her a book, she asked to have one.  Look it up in the original book.  BTW we will continue.
L E V I A T H A N

Prosopon

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2011, 03:06:16 pm »
LEVIATHAN(S)…

Perform the research well.  That is my standard.

You say “original book.” Since you failed to name it, or give citations or other specifics, concerns are that it possibly might not be the most valid source of information extant.

There has been much documentation gathered about this case in various media: books, reports, articles, recorded hypnosis sessions, and so on. Also a movie with Estelle Parsons as Betty Hill amongst the lot.

But for the sake accuracy and not lying or simply fabricating misleading words, I will just proffer two online references supporting information previously given:

@UFO CLEARINGHOUSE

“Betty engaged the beings in conversation and seemed to have more reign when aboard the craft. She was shown a star map and given a book. After some conversations among the beings, it was decided that she would not be allowed to leave with the book.”

http://ufoclearinghouse.webs.com/classicufocases.htm

@ALIEN UFO RESEARCH

“She had asked where they were from and they showed her a map of the star system and also asked if she could take home a souvenir which they said yes and then changed there mind and took back the book they were going to give her.

http://alien-ufo-research.com/betty_and_barney_hill/

« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 03:59:46 pm by Prosopon »

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2011, 08:10:52 pm »
yes, Prosopon, this is the version I heard Betty say with her own words:

I had asked where they were from and they showed me a map of the star system and I also asked if I could take home a souvenir so I could have some proof of my visit which they said yes.  A minute later I could see the being in charge having an very animated conversation with the others.  He then came back  over to me   and said the others objected [to me having the book] and they had changed their mind and took back the book they were going to give me.  Betty Hill
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 07:38:38 pm by Douglas »

The Leviathan

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2011, 11:50:45 pm »
We stand corrected.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline iamiamiam

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2011, 12:00:32 pm »
No surprise really.

I made the symbol comparison because I had not seen it done to any extent... matching errors may be due to the fact that memory recall for an unfamiliar character set is extremely difficult especially after a period of time, the characters may have just been poorly drawn ... or there may be no match at all! With that in mind, the comparison of the design elements proves very little. I simply found it interesting. So make of it what you will.

I think any further discussion of Betty Hill's account deserves it's own thread... since this one has gone off topic.

The Leviathan

« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2011, 07:18:27 pm »
No surprise really.
Same here, and we do understand, but we will continue.
L E V I A T H A N
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:20:53 pm by The Leviathan »