Author Topic: Anti-grav, overunity, and time navigation: The answer.  (Read 9008 times)

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
Re: Anti-grav, overunity, and time navigation: The answer.
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 10:45:08 pm »
Hi EVS,  I don't subscribe to the possibility of these over-unity concepts, (but I was following Steorm out of curiosity though, :-[  I suppose.

And for The New Yorker to publish such an article.. well.. I figured it might be worthy of posting here, it was so interesting and I'm sure controversial.

Actually when I saw the video regarding Torsion fields it reminded me of Atto's work. 

Cheers!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:50:30 pm by tomi »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 11:02:42 pm »
Hi Tomi,

I'm sure Atto was working on the peremiters of "free energy".
Nothing wrong with that. Only we have to have serious tests and the calculations to believe it to be true.

If you propose an alternate understanding of already established results, we need hard fact, like a calculation that
overrrules the known facts. If this is not present, I would not take this seriously.

Just my humble opinion,
Cheers,
EVS

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2011, 11:13:01 pm »
Well, I never actually understood what Atto was representing, but the images Atto produced seemed similiar to the representations of this theory in the video.  But I had no idea either were concerned with over-unity theories.  I thought anti-gravity was part of Atto's work if I had to guess.
Tells you how much of it I understood..  But I just wanted to mention a new field to add to the collection.  Cheers :)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 12:14:12 am by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2011, 11:44:04 pm »
Before getting too deep into this, some people refers "free energy" coming from the magnetic field that surrounds the Earth.
This field is, however, so weak that it at no point are able to make significant "over-load" to run a lamp, or even more a motor. If it was as strong as many proposes, it sure would kick compasses out...that is orientated by the Earth magnetic poles...

What is experienced at the various experiments, are simply induced electricity originated from the motors coils, showing "magnetized induction".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_induction

Nothing more.

If an output shows more than the input it's:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_Magnetic_Overunity_Toy

Cheers, EVS  ;D :D
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 11:51:23 pm by EVS »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:37:45 am by EVS »

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2011, 02:40:14 am »
Ok... I'm going to post this link and I promise I will stop now and go and hide for a while... 
http://news.techworld.com/personal-tech/3256631/dna-molecules-can-teleport-nobel-prize-winner-claims/

DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

edit to add:
I tried to find the video on utube I had seen of what is called "torsion field", it was not the video of Horowitz below where this was depicted, it was when searching for visualisations of it, I thought those examples looked like Atto's work.. Sorry my bad for the confusion..

Also this is really out there stuff...  Sorry to say the more I looked it up the more crack pot it seems to be with speculations.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:00:07 am by tomi »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2011, 03:12:40 am »
Ok... I'm going to post this link and I promise I will stop now and go and hide for a while... 
http://news.techworld.com/personal-tech/3256631/dna-molecules-can-teleport-nobel-prize-winner-claims/

DNA molecules can 'teleport', Nobel Prize winner claims

Quite interesting idea. It sure sounds "out-there"!
If possible, it might mean that all the base elements exist in the second tube to "create" a replication of the DNA in the first tube. As some of the commenters to that article suggest, the destination tube may have been contaminated or contained more than pure water.

Technically, I see no reason why base elements cannot be arranged (or grown) by some method to artificially replicate other compounds (like DNA) in the future.

Strange-craft related, from the article:
  "According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz."
From Raj:
  "But I could "feel" something that was like when a car next to you at a red light is blasting the bass. It was like a vibrating I could feel in my chest."

Possibly some low frequency is the common catalyst here.

Offline iamiamiam

• Founding Dronie
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2011, 03:17:07 am »
Hi EVS,

As I said, I watched a video of Dr. Len Horowitz (who might be a fruitcake, hard to tell) describing the effect of this field on DNA and then did light research, became impressed by titles on published papers I couldn't hope to interpret, assumed that this theory was based on tetrahedrons.. somehow..
But free energy wasn't what I researched, tetrahedrons and fields..but not free energy.  But you may understand these terms where I can't hope to in the articles.  Which is why I posted about it so the scientific brains could take a look.

Just a heads up ... I wouldn't give him much attention.