Author Topic: On the "Letters" or "Characters" Seen On The Drones  (Read 31459 times)

Offline danblast

• Founding Dronie
Re: On the "Letters" or "Characters" Seen On The Drones
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 03:28:43 PM »
Nice.
It continues to amaze me how this case is all but written off by the UFO community.
Doug has put forward all kinds of history.
I've put my 2 cents in with that as well.
The similarities you just put forth.
The various eye witnesses that did come forward.
The exhaustive research on the photo's and the primer which to this day no one has been able to prove false.

This case has a lot better evidence than most cases YET it is still ignored and written off by most.

Sad.

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 04:50:24 PM »
Nice.
It continues to amaze me how this case is all but written off by the UFO community.
Doug has put forward all kinds of history.
I've put my 2 cents in with that as well.
The similarities you just put forth.
The various eye witnesses that did come forward.
The exhaustive research on the photo's and the primer which to this day no one has been able to prove false.

This case has a lot better evidence than most cases YET it is still ignored and written off by most.

Sad.

Thanks Dan,

A few points that I have noticed about this case in answer to your comments.

1. Nobody likes being lied to. For some people who really believed in this case, the revelation of the lie came when it was proven that the "Raj" images came from Campbell, not Capitola as claimed. For others more sceptical, being convinced of a lie came much earlier when photo experts chimed in with their opinions.

2. Throw the baby out with the bathwater. There is so much information today that filtering is a necessity to carry on day-to-day. So, any questionable cases like this one must be discarded in favour of concentrating on new cases that are possibly more real.

3. Like all paranormal cases, not one bit of physical evidence has been presented. Where is the working alien artefact? What was the address of CARET? Notice how all presented reports lead to dead ends.

4. Too many odd things must be considered true if this case is to be real, i.e MIBs, supernatural, gov't coverup, mind control, gravity control, visibility control, crop circle patterns, etc. . But only one thing has to be true if the case is a hoax, i.e. a devious mind must have foisted this on us.

Faced with all these issues, the average person cannot function with so many unanswered questions and suspended beliefs. And, I am convinced that many UFO investigators rely on others for qualification of validity (ex. MUFONs reasons for closing the case, and it is explicitly MUFONs rule to reject a case submitted anonymously).

I think it is more sad that the person(s) submitting the images did not stick around long enough to provide any traceable lead.  Even in all the original submissions, each email was so carefully crafted that it could never be traced, i.e. hotmail and yahoo untraceable addresses, no contact information, misleading location information, unregistered "real names". That in itself is not proof of a hoax, but it is a mighty big blow to the reality of the case.

People will not to tell their secret until they are ready. Whoever knows what is going on in this case will have to come forward in their own good time, and I am convinced that there is nothing we can do to hurry that process ... right "Isaac"?

The Leviathan

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 03:32:15 AM »
As to hoax. I know a lot.  l have given reasons in private to some.  The Drone has not been duplicated in any way nor has the LAP.  The Inventory Photo is the single most important image in the modern UFO era.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 12:00:36 PM »
OTF's post below is an excellent example of why I think he is held in such high regard by everyone, no matter what their belief system may be. 

Why, when there are enough mysteries already in this saga, would anyone want to increase the unknown factors?  When more information is available the respect will follow, as all good work commands respect from those who appreciate high standards.

The Leviathan

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 07:42:30 PM »
I learned from UFO Casebook, where I still am, so what I know will be given in private to those I trust.  I need no respect from that site nor its returned master.  I will repeat, the LAP inventory Image is the most important image in the current era of the UFO.  I played the humor game with the humor/ridicule thread to get information and to put them off the sent.  That group is pure disinformation.  Its sole purpose is to bury the Drones and they have done the opposite.  If the internet community will not take the Drones seriously others have and will.  Notice the quiet that has taken the Drones, it is not by accident nor is it the work of some ridiculous posters at an unimportant website.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 08:55:47 PM »
As to hoax. I know a lot.  l have given reasons in private to some.  The Drone has not been duplicated in any way nor has the LAP.  The Inventory Photo is the single most important image in the modern UFO era.
L E V I A T H A N

I have seen numerous presentations where some of the audience was offended because they were not explicitly catered to. And yes, Just like "Raj", I think a "message" was being sent by you. Only "Raj" knows why he said Capitola., and maybe his goal has been met by him already.

There is something much bigger going on in the head of people like "Isaac". I also think that those real reasons remain hidden because of threat of jealous reactions. He presented the material in a way to remain protected from that reaction doing any real harm. I think all of us here know the threat of jealous reactions and why we withdraw from further public contact. I know what it is like to be on the receiving end of those threats, my reaction is to just back away from the scared animal.

I agree that the inventory image is very compelling!

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 08:56:04 PM »
Why, when there are enough mysteries already in this saga, would anyone want to increase the unknown factors?  When more information is available the respect will follow, as all good work commands respect from those who appreciate high standards.

Why? I think that is a point of view.  We feel used for being involved in the case and getting no answers. Maybe all the presenters of the accounts in this case had their own reasons to use their delivery method, and there was no regard to how "we" would feel by not receiving their whole story.

It reminds me a bit of the day the police showed up at my door asking about a missing neighbourhood woman. I assume she is dead, and now I am involved to some degree by answering simple questions. My mind is not at rest, always wondering where this poor woman is. Obviously there is more to the case than what I was told, and I feel a bit used that I was involved and will likely never know as much about the case that the police know, at the same time I am glad to have been given the opportunity to help. I am also quite sure there is a very good reason for them to use all the neighbours in such a way. And since the police did not take the woman, there is no reason I can be upset with them. I must accept that many things will never be known to me.

Did people like "Raj" mislead for a reason? I am sure he is at ease with his decision to do that, but we'll likely never know what his root cause was, or exactly why we were at the receiving end of his presentations.

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 09:58:14 PM »
I learned from UFO Casebook, where I still am, so what I know will be given in private to those I trust.  I need no respect from that site nor its returned master.  I will repeat, the LAP inventory Image is the most important image in the current era of the UFO.  I played the humor game with the humor/ridicule thread to get information and to put them off the sent.  That group is pure disinformation.  Its sole purpose is to bury the Drones and they have done the opposite.  If the internet community will not take the Drones seriously others have and will.  Notice the quiet that has taken the Drones, it is not by accident nor is it the work of some ridiculous posters at an unimportant website.
L E V I A T H A N

Lev... my dark horse.. the prolific creator .. I know you care deeply.  But why?
And am I not to be trusted when my loyalty is to the truth and figuring this thing out? 

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 11:24:48 PM »
Well, from reading through the new posts, I'm sure you all agree, that "Isaac" sure is the one and only "person" that really hold the answers!

He might have placed "witnesses" (the ones KNOWN!) just to promote his (very fast, in my opinion) response.

I think "Isaac" might have staged all this...

As he reveals both the CARET files, and the photo in the hangar, and the LAP (in a specific detailed way)...

Can we assume that he "really" was triggered be the "sightings"?

Or, he already knew how to place his information, once the ground was fertilized by the "sightings"?

Placing images accordingly to the sightings, might be benevolent to his cause, and would sustain his statements
for further investigation. He might have chosen this way, I can't be sure.

Anyway, to create this complex scenario, which span through several states of the US regarding the witnesses, sure will have to have a purpose.

And the only one, I can see..is that "Isaac" needed to share his information in a place where he was sure he'd be heard.

This sure makes this case much more interesting, and sure more real.

As of now, no one has claimed ownership of the revealed photo's, be it the LAP or the "Hanger Photo".

Many, and I mean, really many people have tried this case, be it con or pro, as to this day, this case is still
not solved, and do not forget those who "saw" the drones in their mind, a couple of members here sure know what they experienced....

So, Isaac, we wait for more...hungry as we've become...

If you have passed, then rest assure your memory stays with all of Us who researched your brilliant release!

Millions of hours researching collectively on the Internet hopefully isn't in vain!

EVS
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 11:54:15 PM by EVS »

The Leviathan

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 12:22:00 AM »
The Big Basin Drone is the only Drone to match the parts on the hanger floor of the LAP inventory photo.  The Big Basin Drone is by far the most complicated of all the Drones.  It has features that rival the computer generated models of today and surpass them and it was seen in 2007. It has not been reproduced by anyone.  It shows the signs of having been photographed through the lens of a real camera. The shadow arguments were always foolish for a thousand reasons, but pushed by the very "expert" who started the "humor/ridicule" thread at UFOCB. the Idea was to damage the Drones and any information or poster involved and that was all it was. EVS is very correct in his statements, my own research which a poster here is aware of seems to point not to separate events, but an orchestrated, designed revelation for the few who would listen.  Its presentation on the web may have accomplished the original intention, to cleverly show some what is above them at all times.  To whom does it report and what do they want!  Understand this THE DRONES WILL NOT GO AWAY they never have.

tomi, I do not play with Mikey or Many anymore, I have what I wanted from them.

L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 12:32:56 AM »
Millions of hours researching collectively on the Internet hopefully isn't in vain!
Surely, if calculated the same way businesses calculate man-hours devoted to projects, "millions" would be an accurate guess :)

The likelihood that "Isaac" reads this is very low. Internet searches for CARET / Isaac / drone put this web site near the very end, even Earthfiles and Coast to Coast don't link here.  Interestingly now, the original site: http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/ has far fewer advertisements that originally, and it seems that one thing that Isaac said remains constant, from that website:

"I tend to question the motives of anyone charging money for their information, and will assure you that I will never do such a thing. And in the future, just to cover all the bases, anyone claiming to be me who's selling a DVD or book is most certainly not going to be me."

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 12:38:08 AM »
The Big Basin Drone is the only Drone to match the parts on the hanger floor of the LAP inventory photo.
Quite true.

Also note that one part of the "Raj" strange craft matches one part in the inventory photo, as seen in the middle-top and middle bottom image below:

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 01:15:19 AM »
After I read your post and OTF's, I went to http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/ and checked to see what the names were on the drone photo's that Isaac put up on the site. 

He named the photos for Raj with raj and the tahoe one is named tahoe, the other is named chad.  For the BB drones, one on the left is named bigbasin and the one on the right is named bigbasin2. 

It seems to me he factored in the earlier drones to the degree he did the bigbasin and bigbasin2 as he named the photos and placed them in an order. 

There would never be enough time to get this created or organised if it was as he stated unless it was exactly as he stated, all by pure happenstance and he just happened to have the blueprint and back story ready to expose..

I dunno here..  I think it was wholly an organised event with all parties staged to present their release or sighting in sequence.

I can't imagine Isaac or anyone out there having been part of this saga not finding this forum.  With their interest involved, it would be impossilble not to be follow all of us.   I 'm sure of that as much as I could be I think..
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:22:38 AM by tomi »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 02:00:03 AM »
After I read your post and OTF's, I went to http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/ and checked to see what the names were on the drone photo's that Isaac put up on the site. 

He named the photos for Raj with raj and the tahoe one is named tahoe, the other is named chad.  For the BB drones, one on the left is named bigbasin and the one on the right is named bigbasin2. 

It seems to me he factored in the earlier drones to the degree he did the bigbasin and bigbasin2 as he named the photos and placed them in an order. 

There would never be enough time to get this created or organised if it was as he stated unless it was exactly as he stated, all by pure happenstance and he just happened to have the blueprint and back story ready to expose..

I dunno here..  I think it was wholly an organised event with all parties staged to present their release or sighting in sequence.

I can't imagine Isaac or anyone out there having been part of this saga not finding this forum.  With their interest involved, it would be impossilble not to be follow all of us.   I 'm sure of that as much as I could be I think..

"Isaac" apparently never created that website until about June 2007. The other submissions were made at least month earlier. And the Big Basin images always were labelled bigbasin and bigbasin2 according to what was submitted by "Jenna/Stephen". I suspect that those images were copied directly from Earthfiles at the time.

I would argue that even just one day notice would be enough to whip up that simple website and include images that were already posted elsewhere.

It would have been much more if Isaac had posted a Raj image from another angle that was not posted by Raj!, but nothing like that was ever done.

While you might be correct about it all being planned, I don't think there is any proof of that.

Also, for arguments sake. Ted never knew about this site or any of us until Linda introduced him to me. Shirley never knew about us until we tracked her down. It was only Brent that sent a message to use via the PIs after the topic was posted on a news aggregator. So I think it is possible that Isaac had his fill early on then just gave up following the I-chatter when Linda started passing doubtful questions along to him. Just a guess.

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 02:09:41 AM »
I didn't mean setting up the website, I meant having the works ready to place into the website.  That is what I called genuine happenstance, he had the material at hand and it is all genuine, along with the photos selected to augment his essay about it.  If he was so fortunately positioned at that time in 2007 when all the drones also just happened to make their sequence of being sighted by the witnesses, and it all came together by happenstance as he said.. well then..

But.. if any of it isn't true, the witnesses etc, then it was done in sequence and Issac's material was part and parcel of it.  No way he could have created the material and the photos on the tarmac, etc on the fly after the drone sightings came out so he could exploit those sightings.   
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:13:38 AM by tomi »