Author Topic: On the "Letters" or "Characters" Seen On The Drones  (Read 36236 times)

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
Re: On the "Letters" or "Characters" Seen On The Drones
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 02:16:11 AM »
After I read your post and OTF's, I went to http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/ and checked to see what the names were on the drone photo's that Isaac put up on the site. 

He named the photos for Raj with raj and the tahoe one is named tahoe, the other is named chad.  For the BB drones, one on the left is named bigbasin and the one on the right is named bigbasin2. 

It seems to me he factored in the earlier drones to the degree he did the bigbasin and bigbasin2 as he named the photos and placed them in an order. 

There would never be enough time to get this created or organised if it was as he stated unless it was exactly as he stated, all by pure happenstance and he just happened to have the blueprint and back story ready to expose..

I dunno here..  I think it was wholly an organised event with all parties staged to present their release or sighting in sequence.

I can't imagine Isaac or anyone out there having been part of this saga not finding this forum.  With their interest involved, it would be impossilble not to be follow all of us.   I 'm sure of that as much as I could be I think..

"Isaac" apparently never created that website until about June 2007. The other submissions were made at least month earlier. And the Big Basin images always were labelled bigbasin and bigbasin2 according to what was submitted by "Jenna/Stephen". I suspect that those images were copied directly from Earthfiles at the time.

I would argue that even just one day notice would be enough to whip up that simple website and include images that were already posted elsewhere.

It would have been much more if Isaac had posted a Raj image from another angle that was not posted by Raj!, but nothing like that was ever done.

While you might be correct about it all being planned, I don't think there is any proof of that.

Also, for arguments sake. Ted never knew about this site or any of us until Linda introduced him to me. Shirley never knew about us until we tracked her down. It was only Brent that sent a message to use via the PIs after the topic was posted on a news aggregator. So I think it is possible that Isaac had his fill early on then just gave up following the I-chatter when Linda started passing doubtful questions along to him. Just a guess.

OTF, I see what you say, but can the witnesses be trusted? If they, let's say, were "hired" by "Isaac"...it would be natural that they place their "observations" ahead of the actual "Isaac" release....as planned?

We actually don't know if/or the events the witnesses told about were placed in forehand by someone like "Isaac"?

He could have provided the witnesses with the information, photo's etc. which might explain the difference in where the "actual" sightings took place?

Just a figment of my mind...

EVS
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:22:30 AM by EVS »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 02:23:08 AM »
EVS and tomi, you are both correct that we do not have enough information to prove that Isaac and Raj are different people. It could have all been staged, but we have no proof of that.

Until that person(s) wants to come forward and admit what or why they did that, we really only have guesses and assumptions to work with. Some people might call that "educated guesses".

I am still convinced that people will not tell you their secret until they are ready. "Isaac" is either dead or not-ready.

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 02:35:41 AM »
More people were involved than just one here, I'm sure of that. If this is anything but real the way they told it, separately as witnesses with all their little lies told as real witnesses, it took more than just one Isaac. 

We don't really know who else is operating now, if it is not genuine, but I'm sure if the witnesses and Isaac are not real as they described themselves, but playing a part for whatever purpose, then they are following this, how could they not be keeping us in a fishbowl for whatever purpose initially they contrived this saga, their enjoyment of our perplexity continues until something changes or a new chapter in the saga begins..

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 02:44:20 AM »
More people were involved than just one here, I'm sure of that.

I think that is an "educated guess". There is no proof of the quantity of image submitters in this case.

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 02:51:45 AM »
EVS and tomi, you are both correct that we do not have enough information to prove that Isaac and Raj are different people. It could have all been staged, but we have no proof of that.

Until that person(s) wants to come forward and admit what or why they did that, we really only have guesses and assumptions to work with. Some people might call that "educated guesses".

I am still convinced that people will not tell you their secret until they are ready. "Isaac" is either dead or not-ready.

Yes, but I am only trying to question the "modus operandi" of "Isaac"!

If he "orchestrated" this whole ordeal, and this is pure speculation, he would provide all witnesses with all the information needed, and that might be the reason why the witnesses now aren't to be found anymore.

They might have been paid to act as they did. We sure don't know this. But, it's a likely scenario.

However, if this is the case, and I strongly emphasize this is a theory, then it is adding much more truth to this whole saga, as someone like "Isaac" wouldn't go to this length to share his "Whistle Blower" evidence, unless it was true. It would serve no purpose, if this wasn't the case.

EVS

PS: There is no real evidence in a case like this, if so it would have been solved already!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 10:26:34 AM by EVS »

The Leviathan

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 03:29:23 AM »
The Inventory photo is the most telling UFO photo in the current UFO era.  The Drone Saga is a complete item and not a fragmented one.  It has placed an important story in the hands of private individuals through the medium of the web. What better way to do this and remain hidden.  It is up to the posters here and elsewhere to put the pieces together, those who need to know have done this.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 11:25:16 AM »
The Inventory photo is the most telling UFO photo in the current UFO era.  The Drone Saga is a complete item and not a fragmented one.  It has placed an important story in the hands of private individuals through the medium of the web. What better way to do this and remain hidden.  It is up to the posters here and elsewhere to put the pieces together, those who need to know have done this.
L E V I A T H A N

There isn't much left to go forward with unless people with inside information help us along here............

Wouldn't it be wonderful if this saga did produce something that could be substanciated.   

On the other hand, wouldn't it be wonderful to know who the people were that obsessively created this material to the point where every imaginable detail was tweaked to the ninth degree beyond any normal process as if they expected it to be combed over to the slightest detail.  Which it was by researchers looking as deeply into it as those who produced it expected it to be.  That took a lot of confidence in the creators if this was not real.  A lot of confidence, a lot of engineering in so many remarkable ways across the whole senerio.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 11:35:27 AM by tomi »

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 08:37:25 PM »
There isn't much left to go forward with unless people with inside information help us along here............

So true. But I cannot see that happening. Two possible scenarios:
1. Hey anonymous forum poster, I am Isaac and I want to share a world-changing important secret with you. Feel free to attack me for your disbelief, and turn me in for treason.
2. Hey anonymous forum poster, I am Isaac and I hoaxed the whole thing, please berate me and call me an idiot for being a hoaxer.

Seriously, with a cartoonish name like "OTF" how can anyone really take people like me seriously. Maybe we should put our real name and phone number online so that Isaac can trust us (like he did with LMH) ... nah. As long as we are anonymous, we have nothing to lose, and little to offer to Isaac no matter what side he comes from.

The Leviathan

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 09:56:42 PM »
If the discussion on the internet comes to a close, the knowledge among private people, who refuse to place themselves and their knowledge before cynical cyberbullys, will continue. The internet will not be the judge or arbitrator of this event.  Many people have watched from a distance the way the Drones have been treated and have made note of it.  Any other case of this merit will be treated on the web in the same way unless orchestrated not to.  My research continues and to whom should I report it.  I should take information and personalities and cast them into the abyss!!! No.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 09:59:59 PM »
Emptiness is what they will be left with.  Nature abhors a vacume they say and without anymore interest in this matter the vacume of emptiness for this extrodinary thing which either happened or they did in some way create, will become a longing for some kind of disclosure or further exposure.

You don't go to this extrodinary length (if not real) and then just forget about the glory..... and let everything else about it remain undiscovered..
IMO

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 10:42:37 PM »
If the discussion on the internet comes to a close, the knowledge among private people, who refuse to place themselves and their knowledge before cynical cyberbullys, will continue. The internet will not be the judge or arbitrator of this event.  Many people have watched from a distance the way the Drones have been treated and have made note of it.  Any other case of this merit will be treated on the web in the same way unless orchestrated not to.  My research continues and to whom should I report it.  I should take information and personalities and cast them into the abyss!!! No.
L E V I A T H A N

But Lev,
I know I won't change your mind but I have to argue that this whole thing was created because of the internet.  Everything was set for exposure on the internet. Either by chance or deliberately.  And definately deliberately by Isaac. 

Anyone like Isaac, or anyone who participated in this surely knows what to expect in the way of public exposure.  Ridicule never stopped celebrities, authors, any artist or inventor or anyone who believes strongly enough in something.  It is to be expected.  It goes with the territory.  What is more dangerous and disturbing is public exposure and having someone in real life taking away your privacy or safety.  That is worrying but anyone who worries about internet riducule is really not of the ilk of our Issac or the others if they were part of an event and not just witnesses. 

I mean, they engage in doing this and don't expect it to fly at them from all quarters, yet they have the nouse to do something this extrodinary?  I don't think they ever factored out ridicule anymore then they factored out having this scrutinized with a microsope by the researchers.. If not entirely real. 

The Leviathan

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 01:34:01 AM »
Why do you think I played the game so long with the humor/ridicule thread.  It was to learn and I learned.  Of course the internet was used and it was IMO a planned use. The people I speak of are not afraid of the sophomoric morons at all.  These people believe they can profit from information such as the Drone and other unusual information.  They have neither the time nor inclination to listen to dribble.  They are not going to share information, but get it.  One does not catch fish without bait in some form.  It was fun to go back and forth with the gang, but now I need to look at other matters.  I can only say that all you have said is expected.  I will add that the LAP Inventory Photo is very important more so than any other available information on this saga. The Drones are alive independent of the internet and the interest is real and some believe they may benefit from it in ways they choose to keep to themselves.  They do not need belief from anyone.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 05:11:51 PM »
Who is "they"? 

Please tell me... specifically, without resorting to labels or secret societies.  Just a description that will explain their predilection.. anything.. pls

The Leviathan

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2012, 08:36:21 PM »
I believe you live in England.  Have you ever met any English Royalty?  This is a legitimate question and an answer would help me answer your question.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline tomi

• Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2012, 12:13:13 AM »
I believe you live in England.  Have you ever met any English Royalty?  This is a legitimate question and an answer would help me answer your question.
L E V I A T H A N

No.  And it is a hard concept for me to accept as well.  I've discovered in myself recently a strong dislike for a tradition where people who are incapable of changing a light bulb for instance should have so much entitlement conferred upon them only because of some old situation many years ago.  I actually find it pretty unreal maybe because I come from the states and I've not seen any of them stand up for higher standards for the people like they do for themselves.   
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 12:22:33 AM by tomi »