Author Topic: On the "Letters" or "Characters" Seen On The Drones  (Read 37274 times)

Offline Montana

• Newbie Dronie
On the "Letters" or "Characters" Seen On The Drones
« on: July 09, 2011, 11:51:32 PM »
Hello all,

I am one of the many listeners of the LMH interviews that have found their way here, and thought I might try to contribute to the discussion in a peripheral way.  FWIW, I haven't seen drones myself, suspect that the event really does occur though, and, sheesh, what a fun puzzle to try to unravel ... and sometimes the more minds that try to co-fathom, the better the result.

This post is about the writing, or whatever it is, seen on the tail bottoms ... I am not an authority on Greek language, but the symbols looked distinctly Greek to me (no pun intended).  There was certainly some front loading though having listened to LMH interview and the Oltissis (Greek) reference.

The first symbol there looks like a capital Delta, the second a lower case gamma, the third a lower case theta ... but my eyes aren't that good to really decipher them too well.

Here is a link to various Greek letter styles:

http://www.google.com/search?q=greek+alphabet&hl=en&client=opera&hs=8Fd&rls=en&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=pJ4YTpDXCqLniALgxNXRBQ&ved=0CD4QsAQ

Maybe that will be of use to someone here.

Thanks,

Montana

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
Re: On the "Letters" or "Characters" Seen On The Drones
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 03:02:40 AM »
The first symbol there looks like a capital Delta, the second a lower case gamma, the third a lower case theta ... but my eyes aren't that good to really decipher them too well.
Welcome.

I can see how some characters have similarities, from your description I made the following graphic plus added the "7" character as it looks similar to upper case gamma:

However, I think that the Katakana alphabet has more similarities to all the characters presented in the entire drone case. Upper case Greek characters have often been presented as chiselled strokes, but Katakana has often been presented as pen strokes similar to the look of some of the drone characters. Here is a character map of Katakana symbols with the drone characters highlighted:

Here is the latest transcription of the drone characters as presented in 2007:

Offline Montana

• Newbie Dronie
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 08:44:37 PM »
I certainly can see how many of these characters, those more toward the lower right, are very much Katakanan in character, particularly so in that they look like the brush strokes if Japanese Calligraphy.

Info on Katakana :

Japanese Katakana
Origin

The katakana syllabary was derived from abbreviated Chinese characters used by Buddhist monks to indicate the correct pronunciations of Chinese texts in the 9th century. At first there were many different symbols to represent one syllable of spoken Japanese, but over the years the system was streamlined. By the 14th century, there was a more or less one-to-one correspondence between spoken and written syllables.

The word katakana "part (of kanji) syllabic script". The "part" refers to the fact that katakana characters represent parts of kanji.
Characteristics and usage of katakana

The katakana syllabary consists of 48 syllables and was originally considered "men's writing". Since the 20th century, katakana have been used mainly to write non-Chinese loan words, onomatopoeic words, foreign names, in telegrams and for emphasis (the equivalent of bold, italic or upper case text in English). Before the 20th century all foreign loanwords were written with kanji.

Katakana are also used to write Ainu, a language spoken on the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido.

(truncated to respect copyright)
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/japanese_katakana.htm

styles of Katakana:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Katakana&hl=en&client=opera&hs=8me&rls=en&channel=suggest&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9usZTu_LHcrUiALCsqDlCg&ved=0CDAQsAQ

Well.  If I REALLY want to know, I know just what to do!
Paint the symbols on my roof along with a peace sign of some sort... say, three or seven interlocking rings, and see who shows up!

(Um... honey?  You'll never guess who's stopped by for dinner...~)

Question is, do I want to get the up close and personal with it!

Thanks OTF, for the graphs above, they are much clearer than what I was trying to deal with before.

-Montana

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 09:13:02 PM »
It is very likely that the CARET papers were composed on a Xerox 8010 as described here:
http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=307.0
Also notice that one of the fonts on the screen appears similar to Katakana.
I could not find anyone that had a working Xerox 8010 computer to check it out though.

The Leviathan

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 08:29:12 PM »
The characters seen on the panels of the Big Basin Drone are not writing or some message.  The are working elements in 3 dimensions that comprise a portion of the total device.  The field that activates them is create by the entire device and its specific components.  The components alone have no independent functions.  It is the combination and its total field that is effectual.  Study of the individual parts leads nowhere.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 11:12:33 PM »
The characters seen on the panels of the Big Basin Drone are not writing or some message.  The are working elements in 3 dimensions that comprise a portion of the total device.  The field that activates them is create by the entire device and its specific components.  The components alone have no independent functions.  It is the combination and its total field that is effectual.  Study of the individual parts leads nowhere.
L E V I A T H A N
Thank you for bringing that point alive again which reminded me of what Isaac said in his letter:
Quote from: Isaac
... What makes it all especially difficult to grasp is that every element of each "diagram" is dependant on and related to every other element, which means no single detail can be created, removed or modified independently.
Which brings me to a theory that it's not the letters at all but the placement of them that holds a key.

Have we been looking too closely at the brush-strokes and missing the entire painting?!

Were the letters chosen only as a building material?

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 11:41:24 PM »
L E V I A T H A N
Thank you for bringing that point alive again which reminded me of what Isaac said in his letter:
Quote from: Isaac
... What makes it all especially difficult to grasp is that every element of each "diagram" is dependant on and related to every other element, which means no single detail can be created, removed or modified independently.
Which brings me to a theory that it's not the letters at all but the placement of them that holds a key.

Have we been looking too closely at the brush-strokes and missing the entire painting?!

Were the letters chosen only as a building material?

Hi OTF & LEV,

Remember DOS and Commands.

http://www.easydos.com/dosindex.html

One left out, misplaced, or misspelled character and nothing happens!!!

The entire sequence must be perfect and inclusive.

Just a very Primitive Comparison  to the Drone Language Symbols.

Ted

The Leviathan

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 12:32:42 AM »
No Ted, a very astute comment.  This device is not a machine at its most basic form.  It is only presenting itself to us as so by using the raw materials of our physics.  You could say that it is some sort of program running in our physical world, but in reality being alien. We are sure your experience was real Ted.
Take care
L E V I A T H A N

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 04:19:11 AM »
Welcome.

I can see how some characters have similarities, from your description I made the following graphic plus added the "7" character as it looks similar to upper case gamma:

However, I think that the Katakana alphabet has more similarities to all the characters presented in the entire drone case. Upper case Greek characters have often been presented as chiselled strokes, but Katakana has often been presented as pen strokes similar to the look of some of the drone characters. Here is a character map of Katakana symbols with the drone characters highlighted:

Hi Everyone.

I had a chance to get an update from the Professor who is trying to help in the search for some origin of the CARET and LAP symbols. He has come up with an interesting theory which revolves around the possibility of an advanced Machine Language. I will give greater detail later after he gets all the info to me, but i will give a short explanation of the basics. He thinks there are 3 separate elements to each symbol.  The first is the main body. Primarily the upside down L shaped and the long curved symbols. The L shaped he seems to believe is an ACTIVE ELEMENT. The curved ones he believes are a PASSIVE ELEMENT. The TRIGGER ELEMENT ( The symbol that controls all the others), is the small oblong symbol associated with both the L and Curved symbols. His Theory is that these 3 elements are required for the activation of whatever function the SYMBOLS are designed to do. I am short on time tonight but will post more info tomorrow after he gets me a complete breakdown on his analysis of the complete diagram that i presented to him a few months ago. More To Come. Hope this Theory leads somewhere.

Ted 

Offline ominoustruth

• Major Dronie
  • aka Ted Connors
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 04:00:48 PM »
Welcome.

Hi Everyone.

I had a chance to get an update from the Professor who is trying to help in the search for some origin of the CARET and LAP symbols. He has come up with an interesting theory which revolves around the possibility of an advanced Machine Language. I will give greater detail later after he gets all the info to me, but i will give a short explanation of the basics. He thinks there are 3 separate elements to each symbol.  The first is the main body. Primarily the upside down L shaped and the long curved symbols. The L shaped he seems to believe is an ACTIVE ELEMENT. The curved ones he believes are a PASSIVE ELEMENT. The TRIGGER ELEMENT ( The symbol that controls all the others), is the small oblong symbol associated with both the L and Curved symbols. His Theory is that these 3 elements are required for the activation of whatever function the SYMBOLS are designed to do. I am short on time tonight but will post more info tomorrow after he gets me a complete breakdown on his analysis of the complete diagram that i presented to him a few months ago. More To Come. Hope this Theory leads somewhere.

Ted
Here is some more information, that i did not have time to post last night. Keep in mind this is just this Professors Theory and not conclusive proof of the meaning of the symbols. He arrived at these conclusions after many attempts using a database designed as a Primer for obscure Machine Language computations.

First, 16.0  LP is believed to be the master controller for all functions of the ACTIVE, PASSIVE, and TRIGGER Symbols.

e1.5  L and  E1.5  L are power level up and down for all A,P, & T symbols

The  " EXOTIC " Symbols are sensors to detect and determine whether a function is to be PASSIVE or ACTIVE.

All " L " Symbols are ACTIVE , Meaning that they create an action or transmit.

All " SINGLE SYMBOLS" are PASSIVE, meaning they Interpret an action or Receive.

All " V"  Symbols are PASSIVE and STORE information for further actions.

The " Oblong" Transmit symbols are used as Triggers with all or some of the L, Single, and V symbols to Command or Activate their functions.

This is what detail information i have received for now from the Professor. I expect him to have more soon including meanings for some of the other characters in the Symbols Map.

Ted   
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 04:05:16 PM by ominoustruth »

Offline EVS

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #2
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 09:48:52 PM »
Hi Ted,

This then seems to confirm what Isaac said, as I understand it. We're dealing with a mashine language, not a spoken language. Great, this only sustains the realism of the drone case in my eyes. Great work.

EVS

Offline Douglas

• Hero Dronie #1
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 01:36:24 AM »
L E V I A T H A N

Lev is correct.  The Drones are more like a living organism than a machine [as we know them].  Trying to understand how the Drones works is like trying to back-engineer a human being by taking it apart and making a replica.   How a human being operates is fundamental to the 'whole and the 'parts' all at the same time.

Whoever designs and builds the Drones is so far advanced of us that its hard to comprehend.   It appears their machines are based on the principles of nature, rather than our primitive mechanics.

We need another thousand years or more to replicate this.

Douglas

Offline majicbar

• Major Dronie
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 06:21:37 AM »
I believe that the exotic and "L" symbols are related to quantum waves and are used to provoke single atoms in a manner of machine language quantum computing. Such programming is way beyond what we understand as computing and may allow chaining of the whole programs for simultaneous dynamic computing with all sensors acting interactively.

The Leviathan

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 02:49:48 AM »
My thought is that the device seen and photographed is part of a much larger quantum system or device.  What we were shown was not by accident but on purpose.  According to the skeptics this Drone thing should have been dead long ago.  It is far from dead and leading some to interesting and new insights and information.  The photographs may not have been by photons at all.
L E V I A T H A N

Offline onthefence

• Administrator
  • Hero Dronie #3
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 02:10:05 AM »
For our Spanish speaking members, here is a video:
C A R E T loquendo

I also find this Betty Hill drawing contains some characters quite similar to the CARET case:

More of that story here:
http://www.truthseekeratroswell.com/ed080107.html